• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
I remember a Fresno tourney where I finished a Link with Volcano Kick the first match and Warlock Punch the next lol. I'm down for the SUPER GANON CANNON!! And yes MM duh

$heen

Smash Ace
I remember a Fresno tourney where I finished a Link with Volcano Kick the first match and Warlock Punch the next lol. I'm down for the SUPER GANON CANNON!! And yes MM duh
sh warlock punch oos > link's grab (and samus and yl). I remember randomly throwing it out when a samus tried to grab me.

Miles: you're on

Also, I like how everyone who posts here ignores the fact that DSW is coming. Where's the hype?

joeplicate

Smash Master
well dajuan is like half ********, so i guess it balances out XD

the results are gonna be mad interesting tho
i guess it depends on who goes

pockyD

Smash Legend
there's no barlw right?

not even fake barlw downstairs that may or may not ending up stealing TVs?

if so we should definitely do some sort of pools/swiss

D

Deleted member

I can't use my car 100%

there seems to be only 1 socal car unless someone nice drives or lends us their car

6+ people want to go with 5 spots

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I am amenable to the concept of Swiss for this tourney, except that I'd need a couple other people who know what Swiss is to help me run it. Also it will make it difficult to get results up on AIB unless we do like a bracket for the top X spots.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I am amenable to the concept of Swiss for this tourney, except that I'd need a couple other people who know what Swiss is to help me run it. Also it will make it difficult to get results up on AIB unless we do like a bracket for the top X spots.
i would be willing to help

running this tourney under a swiss format sounds very interesting. and it'd also make it so people can play others of closer skill then having to get ***** by brackets.

joeplicate

Smash Master
that way all the bracket matches would be super hyped too

i haven't seen swiss before but it sounds interesting, i'd love to see it at a tournament

Top Bottom