• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
key word being slightly. it is much more logical to deduce from the post and assume what actually happened than what you originally posted. but i do agree with you that there was an ambiguity hole in my somewhat vague (and unbeknownst to me at the time that it will be analyzed in the future) post.

just to clarify though i wasnt calling you wrong, just pointing out what i meant, albeit probably in the incorrect fashion.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
key word being slightly. it is much more logical to deduce from the post and assume what actually happened than what you originally posted. but i do agree with you that there was an ambiguity hole in my somewhat vague (and unbeknownst to me at the time that it will be analyzed in the future) post.

just to clarify though i wasnt calling you wrong, just pointing out what i meant, albeit probably in the incorrect fashion.
yeah

a safer way definitely wouldve been

'oh my bad'

but this little ditty has already been blown way out of proportion

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah

a safer way definitely wouldve been

'oh my bad'

but this little ditty has already been blown way out of proportion
lol, theres no hard feelings or heated debate or anything, at least not from my end.

i just like arguing and debating for the fun of it. i'd like to think i'd make a good lawyer.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm hyped for this

just realized it's gonna be my first tournament after the first week of school
first tournament back in norcal baby!!

joeplicate

Smash Master
so this tournament is shaping up :)

so far my plans include:
mming scar (i don't really think we need to do side bets for a SUPER huge one, but def 10-20$ + recording :))
TEAMS! sheridan, dajuan, darrell? what's really good!
axe, if you come, i'd like to play a lot of friendlies with you! i'd love to get a toon of falco practice, and get pikachu down pat

Adam M!

Smash Lord
actions speak louder than words!

you're all talk. you said joe has a what, 800x better chance of beating me? prove it! where's your confidence now?

coward!

how about this:

if i win i get $500. if u win u get $750, but you have to 2 stock me every one of your wins.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol actions speak louder than words

adam challenges scar to a $20 mm
scar accepts and says "if you're so confident that i suck make it more"
adam says $250 or $500 and adds ridiculous stipulations
scar accepts
adam backs out
adam says scar is all talk

scar is confused

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol actions speak louder than words

adam challenges scar to a $20 mm
scar accepts and says "if you're so confident that i suck make it more"
adam says $250 or $500 and adds ridiculous stipulations
scar accepts
adam backs out
adam says scar is all talk

scar is confused
how can you not understand by now that he's just looking for attention

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i'll mm you andre but $20 minimum!

i will also match any and all bets placed on him. that means you miles! and anyone else =)

the only problem is i don't think i will ever be going to norcal for tournies, and you don't seem to travel either! so it may never happen!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i guess! ur use of exclamations lately is funny

anyway

unless u play peach u wont win NYOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(meh, even if you play peach NYOHOHOHO!)

itll be fun, i hope i win lols

come to cgc

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i will never say never, but so far norcal hasn't given me a reason to travel to them!

the only people i'm interested in playing in norcal are people that come down to socal when we make it worth their while!

all in due time my friend

personally i love norcal so much that when/if i do travel up there it would not be to go to a tournament! so i would like to play smash on the side but my primary purpose would be to experience the culture of norcal!

also, i'm sorry i missed your IM! i was out of town. what is your AIM? feel free to hit me up again!

Top Bottom