• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

sidefx

Smash Champion
i was only assuming you were since you wanted to mm people at the next cgc.

did you change your mind? if so then you cant really pin me on stereotyping and assumptions.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
you talk as if you don't donate money to jeff lol
I haven't given money to jeff in years.

that also makes it sound like you're better than me, which you aren't. MM my falcon at the next tournament we both attend. if you can't beat my falcon, you aren't beating anyone

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
thats cool maybe they will all start to play melee and everyone will play the same game. itll be like the dark templars returning back to the conclave.

∫unk

Smash Master
honestly i was just bored lol so i was trolling the melee people back

eric how does that imply im better than you at all lol ask anyone that knows me i dont care about stupid stuff like that i only responded cause your post was dumb and you know it

and im not mming anyone in melee i'd get wrecked it wouldn't even be fun

rosedemon i'm not really worried about your opinion on how attractive i am LOL. i like how you judge me from like 5 posts on the internet though that's attractive.

okay im done lol

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You're personality is unattractive.

I chose to judge you off of your few posts because thats all I've ever seen. You may not be the person I think you are, but if thats how you alleviate your boredness then thats as I said, unattractive.

You seem like you're just spouting off because you're a brawl kid, and were melee. I could be wrong, but im fine with that.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
agreed. I dont even know if you know what trolling is or are just using it because you read it on the internet.

∫unk

Smash Master
"brawl kids"

honestly im probably the nicest person you'd meet in real life. most of my flaming was just to point out how stupid other people's posts are but even then i feel bad about it lol. i guess i lurk the melee community (here) and it bugs the **** out of me that smart people like you can say dumb **** like that.

im not a kid, and you are not cool for bashing a game that you don't find fun. it's just immature and old.

i guess i wanted to give the melee community a try since im pretty good at the game i play and cgc doesn't have brawl anymore but belittling other communities to make yourself feel better is so dumb.

edit: miharu i know it wasn't great but they responded to my non-serious posts pretty seriously so that's some level of success.

in my mind trolling is when you pretend to seriously respond to a dumb post with something equally dumb. ex. "brawl is gay spamming wins" "melee is gay too spamming wins"

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I forgot to ask for decaf in my 20 oz coffee drink today around 4PM, and as a result I've been posting all day. I'm still semi-wired even now. Apparently that's about the same amount of caffeine as about 6 cans of cola. I hate caffeine and I don't understand how people get addicted to it.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Junk why are you trying to troll and then complaining that melee people are being *******s to you? If you want people to like you then stop acting like a *******, I kinda thought you were above that.

pockyD

Smash Legend
I forgot to ask for decaf in my 20 oz coffee drink today around 4PM, and as a result I've been posting all day. I'm still semi-wired even now. Apparently that's about the same amount of caffeine as about 6 cans of cola. I hate caffeine and I don't understand how people get addicted to it.
you should've just come with us instead!

@ sunk: get over it, barlw-bashing is mostly just a joke anyway. it's only as offensive as you choose to interpret it to be

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
eric how does that imply im better than you at all lol ask anyone that knows me i dont care about stupid stuff like that i only responded cause your post was dumb and you know it
how was my post dumb? the brawl kids WILL be donating to jeff, and I won't be. simple as that. as for the other assumption, I only said that because you are coming off as a very cocky person, and I know you aren't. I just wanted to call you out.

i guess i wanted to give the melee community a try since im pretty good at the game i play and cgc doesn't have brawl anymore but belittling other communities to make yourself feel better is so dumb.
you could've always given the community a "try." no johns. did you ever think that the community is belittled for a reason? its not because your game sucks, thats just the easiest thing to bash. evaluate your community, then think about that statement

EDIT:
lol @ melee/brawl kids

sooner or later cgc will be ssb only
lol, I think this is the closest its gonna get

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think there might be a DOMINOES/DOMINO'S party

that aside, i would too!

same time same place would be amazing if lil zachary can hook it up and isn't going to socal

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
... Sheridan... u do know that decaf in coffee still has caffeine right?

Top Bottom