• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
the brawl community needs to sack it up and find a new venue. pocky is right, we're being stricter this time around about times (inspired by plank's DQing) so let it be known that our schedule has been revised and updated. below are the ACTUAL TIMES OF OPERATION. if you're late, you will be assessed a late fee if there are any available byes left in the bracket. please be on time and please bring set-ups! waived $1 venue fee and free bottled water for any equipment we use for the entire tournament.

TIMES
Set Up (TO's & Set-Ups ONLY): 10:45 AM - 11:00 AM
DOORS OPEN: 11:00 AM
Friendlies and Sign Ups: 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Melee Doubles: 12:30 SHARP
Super Smash Bros. 64 Singles: ~2PM
LUNCHEON: ~3-4PM
Melee Singles: 4PM
Clean Up/Last Calls: ~9:45-10:00

onski?

Smash Ace
six dollars right?

including venue fee?

**** that's cheap. thanks onski!
thats right. and while we're on the subject of money, let me just address an unmerited rumor that was circulating during r3. sky would have you believe i pocketed your venue fee at my latest regional, when in reality i ended up losing about $100 after already fronting nearly 2 grand. attached below is concrete evidence of the venue's price, the community has the right to know and question the goings on of the CGC. unfounded accusations however will result in pedantic dismantling of your community.

^look fake to you?

cheers,
onski

Zoap

Smash Master
I will be up in Reno this weekend so someone else bring the laptop and be a nazi about times(sheridan).

Phil has the fire, better watch out.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I watched that movie yesterday.

Im often confused yet amazed by QTs work.

Cept Deathproof. That was my ****.

onski?

Smash Ace
I watched that movie yesterday.

Im often confused yet amazed by QTs work.

Cept Deathproof. That was my ****.
Deathproof was awful, so awful that the french loved it. Kill Bill should've been cut into one film, Inglorious Basterds was #1 on my decade of movies PR.

sidefx

Smash Champion
well we go to tournaments to get better at a game we give a **** about. more like a monthly test to see if you got better or not.

as for you? yeah youre donating.

Top Bottom