• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2011 Results Thread - Orlando, FL, June 10-12, 2011

Mampam

Smash Ace
Mampam, you were so nervous vs. poltergust lol! I'll try and make it out to a tampa fest this summer.
lol who am i not nervous against? you had me scared too lol

im sure you guys saw me slumped over a chair waiting for like an hour for my next match

i was freaking out D; and i dont even know why lol

and lol, u better =D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i blame cp's i won on sv and bf u won on pkmn stadium and brins and frig: [

OverLade

Smash Hero
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco: - THE MASTER OF MAGNETISM
2: Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight: - GF was hype. Haven't had fun in a while.
3: GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario: - Our set was a lotta fun. I wish you would take this game more seriously and show everyone that you could be a top Diddy though. Always fun chillin my *** :bee:
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus: - Thanks a lot for hosting brawl. You ran it amazingly. Also great stuff placing, you're amazing now.
5: DFEAR ($20) :diddy: - Fun set in winners. Also thanks for sitting down with Marcus!
5: DJ Jack ($20) :falco: - Nice seein ya as usual and also cool gettin to play some friendlies. You'll keep improving for sure!
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake: - Don't get nervoussss brah. Your sets were pretty hype to watch.
7: Trump :fox: - I love you, even though you're salty
9: radiX :metaknight: :diddy: - Our set in pools was a lotta fun. Hope you're able to come out to Tampa soon!
9: Ed!!! :sheilda: - Great seein ya bro. Always a pleasure!!
9: ZHMT :marth: :metaknight:- Dude I forgot how much fun you are to be around. Dennys was epic.
9: Poltergust :yoshi2: - Great seein ya as always. You had me pretty terrified in doubles. Glad I didn't run into you in singles XD
13: HungryBox :dedede: :wario: - To be completely honestly I had didn't realize how talented you are. I'm glad I somehow managed to beat you. You'd probably be the best player in FL if you took this game seriously.
13: DR3W :falco: :metaknight: - Nice seein ya. We never seem to talk or play.
13: Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: I think you're one of my favorite people ever man. If I was white I would be you :embarrass: Stay mad cute bro ;)
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: :metaknight: :diddy: - LOL diss dude is sooooo salty
17: Ganon :metaknight: - Thanks for coming down from Canada. Same to your friend. You guys have a lot of potential and I hope you can start getting into the scene.
17: Angbad :olimar: - Didn't get to play but I watched a lot of your matches. You're really good.
17: AWAL :sonic: - Awesome playing with you. You're have a lot of potential, you just need to develop your scene and keep coming out to tourneys! Come to Tampa!
17: Exdeath :metaknight: - Always great seeing you and glad I could return your liscence.
17: Zero Heart :zerosuitsamus:
17: Abyss :dedede: :metaknight: - Nice seeing you man.
17: Jazz :fox:
17: Mic :falcon: - WE AMAZING IN MAHVELLLLL
-------------------------------------------------
25: Vannuge
25: Raven
25: ChiX2 :kirby2:
25: Fidel Cashflow :diddy: - My dude. I've probably said anything that I could possibly say in this shoutout haha. Keep bringin it bro!
25: Mexican Assassin
25: Cabbit :pit:
25: 2link121 :rosalina: - Always great seein ya. Your pool was ridiculously stacked :(
25: AssassinMKII
25: Schooled Shinobi
25: TwiggyHero27
35: RedBeard
35: Tuna Fish :yoshi2:
37: Gun Mage
37: Ultra
37: Sir Geekelot
37: BMJ :wolf:
37: Anvil
37: NYC Chris G :ike: - Lmao is this forreal?
37: Articanus
37: JK00P
37: Jackal
37: PikaMander2
47: A&W
47: Angel Fire

WakeAnBake - MY DUDE BEAT MIKE ROSS. HYPE.
Afro - Awesome seein ya. Next time we gotta play mad mahvel tho.
DC - Just another black person ;)
Yipes - SO PRINGLES AT IHOP

Whoo. These shoutouts took ages. Amazing tourney experience.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Only shout out
1. Redhalberd falco mad free, I'm probably the first to 3 stock you in tournament in years. Also a little ***** for complaining about it. You shoulda bet my bro money because you woulda lost it all because magnetos rom in mvc3 is a easier version of mvc2. Stop under estimating ppl in other games just because we don't practice smash like you do. And its said you don't know how to fight hulk in mvc3. That's my shout out. Get salty about it :). Or just take it like a ***** your choice lol. O and I'm not mad cause you won't teach me I'm just mad that you hate on me 24-7 we all know that if I learned your mks style(which I eventually will) you'll be free just like 95% of the mks I fight.

Shout outs are fun:)

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the smash community needs to **** talk more guys heres my **** talk

xaltis shouldnt exist.
djbytch
lamergust

well not ****talk thats more like name callin :s w.e im bad n bored

smashers need to hype up **** like mvc smash is so boring some of us dnt even watch top 3 anymore cuz **** gets lame and boring...time for entertainment ill bring yall that

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Only shout out
1. Redhalberd falco mad free, I'm probably the first to 3 stock you in tournament in years. Also a little ***** for complaining about it. You shoulda bet my bro money because you woulda lost it all because magnetos rom in mvc3 is a easier version of mvc2. Stop under estimating ppl in other games just because we don't practice smash like you do. And its said you don't know how to fight hulk in mvc3. That's my shout out. Get salty about it :). Or just take it like a ***** your choice lol. O and I'm not mad cause you won't teach me I'm just mad that you hate on me 24-7 we all know that if I learned your mks style(which I eventually will) you'll be free just like 95% of the mks I fight.

Guess I'm the other 5% XD

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
the smash community needs to **** talk more guys heres my **** talk

xaltis shouldnt exist.
djbytch
lamergust

well not ****talk thats more like name callin :s w.e im bad n bored

smashers need to hype up **** like mvc smash is so boring some of us dnt even watch top 3 anymore cuz **** gets lame and boring...time for entertainment ill bring yall that
Everyone uses the same ****ing character in the same ****ing grand damn ****ing finals and the same ****ing people win and keep using the same ***** *** character.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) *Great work winning this thing man. Glad to see ya having fun with the game. I'll be back in Tampa before ya know it.

2: Xaltis ($115) *It was fun hanging with ya through the weekend. Great work in tourney and don't worry, I got you in Mario party!

3: GDX ($60) *Sooner or later, I will beat you in a full set. We really had a great set and way to log that genesis practice. Now go to Cali and murk people.

4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) Just when I avenge a set loss to ya, you come back and take me out. We had probably the most fast paced set I've ever played in. Thanks man, it was something I definitely want to be a part of again. Also, great TO'ing as well man.

5: DFEAR ($20) We didn't play here, this must change! Great seeing you though!

5: DJ Jack ($20) Another passenger in the car of Ed, it was a blast this weekend man. We will definitely chill some mire while I'm down in SFL.

7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) *I warned you about Dtorr, I miss you and everyone. Great seeing you and great set in teams man.

7: Trump: Hey buddy, less MK! Awesome chilling with ya and I can't wait to get back to teaming with you man. Also, talking that Beerpong trash..... I'mma have to bust ya up!

9: radiX: Dude, thanks for the 2 days of housing! Also, it was so much fun playing with ya.

9: Ed!!!: Alrighty, should practice a little more. However, certainly not mad at my losses, just gotta do better.

9: ZHMT: great seeing ya after so long. But why MK!?!?!?

9: Poltergust: low tiers running wild! It was fun teaming with ya man! Maybe we'll team at a ZP or something.

13: HungryBox: it was fun chilling with ya man and thanks for the housing on Friday. It was awesome!

13: DR3W: we didn't play! Great to meet you and thank you so much for the pizza! Next time, we playing!

13: Rainbow Mink: Our set :awesome: *You've improved so much and now you just have to close matches man. Just keep putting in work.

13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff): always great to chill with ya man. We haven't played in sone time so we gotta fix that. Good stuff in AE as well.
17: Ganon: you don't use Ganon! However, great work getting out of pools. Keep putting in work!

17: We didn't play Y?

17: AWAL: MY MAN RIGHT HERE! We need to chill SOOOOOO much more man. Hope to see ya again soon!

17: Exdeath: good sheeee helping Dtorr running bracket. Keep improving man.

17: Zero Heart: Yo! So awesome seeing you again!!! Like AWAL, we also need to chill more. Also, trenchcoat, I remember. DO WANT!

17: Abyss: SO MUCH GANON!!! I was really hoping we'd be in the same pool for some manly Ganon dittos. Keep working on that D3!

17: Jazz: great seeing ya man! Every time I see you, you improve more. Keep that trend going for the next time I see ya.

17: Mic: First time I've seen you make it out of pools! Keep improving!!! Great work in MAHVEL as well.
-------------------------------------------------
25: Fidel Cashflow: Yo! Almost got out man! Glad to see ya and glad you finally broke a bad habit. Now to break a not as bad habit. Keep it up man!

25: 2link121: Mario Party decides to **** you a lot. Awesome hanging out with you this weekend. Don't let this get you down, you'll be back!

35: Tuna Fish: awesome seeing you bro! It's been way too long!!!

37: NYC Chris G: Is AWWWWEEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEEE! I'd love to play MK9 with you someday.

Pesticide: Yup, me and polt beat ya in teams. Just keep improving man! You definitely have potential.

Jebailey/GoogleMyName: thank you for hosting this man. I thanked you in person and i have to again. Thank you for hosting this great event! I can only hope smash will be back next year but if not, I'll still come because this was such an amazing experience. Don't give up on smash if I may plea, We the community let you down and I feel that if you give us one final chance, we can make the next one special. That may be just my opinion but I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. We wish we could have the hype like the other games and we can only get it by having amazing hosts like yourself. You did such an amazing job putting this together.

Afro: you're just awesome.

iPresea: Lexi!!!! Should've entered singles! Always happy to hang with you!

Krebs: you're Ermac is so nasty! I learned so much and thanks for the compliments on my Kitana. I'll get better!

X-23: had some fun dancing with ya! Why you look so good irl lol?

Phoenix: why you so hilarious to watch?

Tokido: See Phoenix, also, congrats on crushing everyone!

If I missed anyone.......Welp.......

I missed ya.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) I dont know how you're so calm and consistent at the same time, its amazing, and yess ihop was too good,"stop being such scrubsssss" rofl, one of the best times I had in a long time

2: Xaltis ($115) Remember was joking about the hate on Sonic, hes cool, but you're cooler, keep up the rapeee, 3rd fav mk main hehe

3: GDX ($60) Should of played you and talked a lot more, thanks for helping me with colorblind johns btw, lol at "I sucked back then" you were always good lol

4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) Thanks for the zss help, I had to face one 3 times between pools and brackets, you too nice, will talk and play next time we meet for sure

5: DFEAR ($20) Its been tooo long, watched you play and you got so good since I last saw you

5: DJ Jack ($20) Really wanted to play you =[ If I beat trump I would have gotten to, maybe next time, glad we got to finally meet though

7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 to the 99999999999999999th power x hugs

7: Trump: Rapeeeeeeeeeeee Fox, was such a close and good set, thanks for the tips afterwards too, smart players always fun to play, best Fox Ive played

9: radiX: Will see you more and more in August hopefully, fun MM's and good job in brackets, laughing and chatting in MMs are too fun

9: Ed!!!: Still that Sheik I remember from a year ago, glad I didnt have to face you in pools you were killing me before the tourney xP

9: ZHMT: You never sleep, you have serious issues wtf dude

9: Poltergust: Bestest Yoshiiiiii, ***** me hard lol, Ill try to have the mu learned next time and stop spamming so much dsmash <<

13: HungryBox: Watched you vs Drew, played super smart, GJ in melee too, puff too cute

13: DR3W: Repping meh hometown with those Lasersssss, told you youll do fine, just need more tourney/people exp, which Im sure youll get, keep it uppp

13: Rainbow Mink: Jiggs and Zelda the bess but remember Mew is cuter, nice zss and cute puff, rested me <<

13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff): I was afraid of playing you before bracket was made (hate facing good ic's), luckily I didn't =]
17: Ganon: Never met you, Im sure Ill get a chance though this year I hope

17: Angbad: Will be seeing you shortly me thinks?

17: AWAL: Sooo fun to be around, your reactions were priceless when ppl were telling you about how I am in parties and stuff "ohhh your one of thooooose guys" rofl

17: Exdeath: Didnt see you since we teamed like 3 wato's ago, should of mk ditto'd =[

17: Zero Heart: <33333333333 I really really missed youuu

17: Abyss: Didnt get to meet you, and you use D3 and I love d3 =[ maybe next time

25: 2link121: Really good peach, your pool was the hardest in the tourney imo, deserved bracketsss, we will get to play again and talk more

OverLade

Smash Hero
Only shout out

Lmao. Dude I honestly am not sure whether you're trolling or if you're serious. I never once complained about you going ICs against my Falco in tourney. I never even mentioned it to anyone. I was being a **** to you because you were being annoying lol. It's not even cuz I dont like you, you just be TRIPPIN sometimes.

Anyway w/e about Magneto ROM. Maybe Solo could learn it quick it's not that serious ;)

AND LOL. Dude let's be real. All the MKs in FL are terrible against ICs except me, and I don't even pretend to be amazing at the matchup. And you'll never learn my style because you're bad vs MK. You don't even know how to desync Uairs to keep me from getting near you from above. I could teach you the matchup from the ICs side but I'm not gonna because you need to fix your attitude first. I never complained about you using ICs you just bragged and tried to make me look salty cuz you were mad about losing and because you know you'll probably never beat my MK... or because I refused to teach you. If you come to a Tampa Smashfest I'll help you out but right now my main concern is Tampa.

DEAL WITH IT

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol red you salty? Ain't even mad I lost lol I did even plan on entering I disnt even have my control xD. And your not the best at the mu. Your far from it. Xaltis, hrnut and sax are in that order son lol don't get mad about it ethier lol. Stop getting salty over my shoutout lol o and when did I ever say you complained? Putting words in my mouth. Why would I say you complained when you know damn well who I play. Loli knowhow to desync up air but if you kno anything you could have easily bait a up air dodge it and attack nana when I don't have full control of her and gimp her which you did when I desync. If you paid attention. I don't need you to teach me lol its not that serious and I will learn your style if I sit down and watch your mk lol. I can't do it to xaltis(who's is better than you at the mu) because he barely have vids of his mk vs anyone. Only thing I was mad about towards you is you going falco and really thinking you eere going to win.Lol. if you didn't wanna teacg me that's up to you lol. I can convince but its w.e. if you don't want lol not a big deal. You beat me with mk I ain't even mad, I'm just happy it went to last stock. And think it did at brinstar to lol .
And @ shadow I fight the best snake in fl(hrnut) all the time. I would have preferred snake lol. Snake is one of my best mu

OverLade

Smash Hero
Cause Halberd is too good.
<3333333

This is amaizng. But this is almost as awesome :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u0p8wr1u8M

Lol red you salty? Ain't even mad I lost lol I did even plan on entering I disnt even have my control xD. And your not the best at the mu. Your far from it. Xaltis, hrnut and sax are in that order son lol don't get mad about it ethier lol. Stop getting salty over my shoutout lol
And @ shadow I fight the best snake in fl(hrnut) all the time. I would have preferred snake lol. Snake is one of my best mu
Lets be real for like 5 minutes here. You only gave one shoutout, and it was to me. YOU'RE SO SALTY YOU ONLY GAVE ONE SHOUTOUT, AND IT WAS TO ME... Seriously? And you're in here tryna call me salty.

And I thought my MK is predictable and free and will be easy for you to download? I guess I'll just keep going MK until you beat me :cool:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Come on guys.

We are Florida. The penis of the United States.
We can do better than spray salt at each other.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no **** that bull**** spread friendship **** ITS NOW ABOUT HATE

spread hate. dont shake.
NO GG's
if you happen to gg MAKE SURE to no rematch! GG NO REEEEEEEEEE!
tell them PEACE NERD as you walk away like a boss coiling up ur undefeated controller!
if available always press start midmatch say its alright, second ur opponent does it make them lose a stock ;)

play like a ***** you *****es. peace nerds. WAZZUP

Top Bottom