• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2011 Results Thread - Orlando, FL, June 10-12, 2011

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea stay mk because its the only character youl beat me with lol. You falco.mad free. Yea I am salty because you act like your on your period when I asked for help after the match lol. You were even salty after dj jack and xaltis one teams. I was like nice job guys and hold out my hand and you was like "why you giving me a hand shake they won" and you walked off lol I know it was salty because your teammate gave me one and he lost. Lol your so salty you didn't were your 2nd place medal. I respect you for having high standards for your self but you gotta remember its a video game lol
Guy I ain't even mad that shout out was just to be funny just like my tag for this tournament was just to mess with mink. Me and mink are good friends. Its not that serious. You got your words in on your shout out and I got mines lol get over it. Not that big of a deal
:phone:

iPresea

Smash Rookie
Surprise~! giving SHOUTOUTS because this tourney was all levels of awesome~ I didnt enter though..because I thought I was leaving early, and by the time I found out I wasn't, pools had already started sooo~ :B it was fun hanging out and watching everyone beat up people though~

anyways, hi~

1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) - good job getting first, Lady~ the falco is getting better and better everytime, yay~<3
2: Xaltis ($115) - good bodyguard, following orders and winning~ <3 (: take care of Judy keychain~!
3: GDX ($60) - Your Diddy is all sorts of EVIL...~ D: but me and your cat are lovers now so it's all good~!
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) - super props for becoming the hero and saving the Smash side of the weekend~!
5: DFEAR ($20) - I duno...I really love laughing for no reason~ xD
5: DJ Jack ($20) - New bodyguard~<3 good job making money, we shall have a proper bodyguard induction for you and xaltis at the next tourney~
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) - JOOOOOHNSSSS RAAAAAAPE~ hahahaa~ <3 keep being awesome~!
7: Trump - MEANIEFACE CAPTAIN~~<3 I will do my best for The Ship~ keep that Fox up~
9: Ed!!! - YOU DAH MAN, as always~<3 keep being the best sheilda evah~
9: Poltergust - we never really talked before, so it was cool hanging out with you at BK~! your Yoshi's a boss~
13: HungryBox - good job in melee~! COOLEST.KID.EVER~
13: Rainbow Mink - haha, cool seeing you again~!
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) - cool seeing you again too~
17: Mic - falcooooon making it out of pools~! good stuff in MvC3 tooo~!!
--------------
2link21 - nice seeing you again~!
Fidel Cashflow - It was cool having you travel with us~!
Afro - you so funnyyyy~<3 we gotta hang out morre~! :D (-cough-metrocon-cough-~)

To everyone else; ...I dunooo~! good stuff to anything awesome you may have done this weekend~
/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The words in that lexi shoutouts are more than I've ever heard say in total

I should check what replays I have. I really don't care who I send them to as far as garret or tony jr :laugh:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm already uploading all of the videos saved from my Wii (I recorded everything yesterday, but had some Internet issues). I'm still waiting for people to send me replays.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll send you stuff today then. Hope someone saved something good

Two-Ell

Smash Master
yeah I'm sorry 2-D, I misplaced my SD card while I was over there lol. I ended up finding it later. If you still want me to put it up just have D-torr hand it to me. Xdeath might be putting it up if he received D-torr's stuff already though.

:rosalina:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
hey Pest.

Angbad thinks he can beat my puff in a MM.
Because i beat him in the last one we had on saturday.

He thinks he's cooler than me.
Help train me in the Oli match so i can beat everyone.

Exdeath

Smash Master
hey Pest.

I'll money match you with my Olimar. :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yea stay mk because its the only character youl beat me with lol. You falco.mad free. Yea I am salty because you act like your on your period when I asked for help after the match lol. You were even salty after dj jack and xaltis one teams. I was like nice job guys and hold out my hand and you was like "why you giving me a hand shake they won" and you walked off lol I know it was salty because your teammate gave me one and he lost. Lol your so salty you didn't were your 2nd place medal. I respect you for having high standards for your self but you gotta remember its a video game lol
Guy I ain't even mad that shout out was just to be funny just like my tag for this tournament was just to mess with mink. Me and mink are good friends. Its not that serious. You got your words in on your shout out and I got mines lol get over it. Not that big of a deal
MM my Snake, Marth, Wario and Diddy if you claim that I can only beat you with MK. Also, i'm willing to PR MM you with Snake :cool:

And I was DEFINITELY salty after doubles but you shouldn't have taken that ish personally that I wouldn't shake your hand, I took it as you trollin and I dont take sarcasm well when I'm actually upset.

I didn't mean to be rude after our set by refusing to help you, but it was Cashflow's first tourney and I was focusing on helping him.

You left your medal on purpose lade?

Pretty messed up bro

I had no idea I was supposed to receive a medal and was told at IHOP on Saturday night that 2nd place doubles didn't even get a medal.

If there really was a medal, then I didn't mean to leave it, and wish I hadn't. But seriously, someone told me there wasn't a Medal for me anyway...

pesticide

Smash Lord
hey Pest.

Lol sure I'll help ya out with the oli mu. I'll make sure u don't lose to any olimars in Florida (except me :p )

Also, I know Jeff and I played doubles matches on d-torrs wii and the 3rd wii from the left (idk who's it was) friday night. Hopefully sum1 can send those matches to 2link or whoever can upload them

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Kay.

Friday i'm all free. So if you wanna get together i'm down.
Maybe if Jeff wants to as well. We could all meet halfway at his place, or you two can come here.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't pr mm what happen between me and afro was that afro wanted play me at my fullest trying and he said if I beat him I can claim his Point unless you wanna be a man like afro step up to the plate. Mad respect to afro. Bet your wario and marth on it especially wario.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I know. I thought he left his singles medal

Cause I have mine and dj jack and xaltis have theirs

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
2nd and 3rd place in teams didn't receive any medals in Brawl. Only Xaltis and I have medals for teams. Then top 3 in Singles have medals. Das it.

(Also, I'm still disappointed at that story of someone leaving their medal on the ground. It's a MEDAL. ****, man, it's like throwing a trophy in a garbage can. Mad disrespect)

Top Bottom