• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2011 Results Thread - Orlando, FL, June 10-12, 2011

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
CEO 2011 (Hosted by Alex Jebailey)

Brawl Singles
48 Entrants w/ Pools; cut off after 24
$10 Entry

[collapse="Brawl Singles Bracket"]
[/collapse]

1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco:
2: Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight:
3: GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario:
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus:
5: DFEAR ($20) :diddy:
5: DJ Jack ($20) :falco:
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake:
7: Trump :fox:
9: radiX :metaknight: :diddy:
9: Ed!!! :sheilda:
9: ZHMT :marth: :metaknight:
9: Poltergust :yoshi2:
13: HungryBox :dedede: :wario:
13: DR3W :falco: :metaknight:
13: Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: :metaknight: :diddy:
17: Ganon :metaknight:
17: Angbad :olimar:
17: AWAL :sonic:
17: Exdeath :metaknight:
17: Zero Heart :zerosuitsamus:
17: Abyss :dedede: :metaknight:
17: Jazz :fox:
17: Mic :falcon:
-------------------------------------------------
25: Vannuge
25: Raven
25: ChiX2 :kirby2:
25: Fidel Cashflow :diddy:
25: Mexican Assassin
25: Cabbit :pit:
25: 2link121 :rosalina:
25: AssassinMKII
25: Schooled Shinobi
25: TwiggyHero27
35: RedBeard
35: Tuna Fish :yoshi2:
37: Gun Mage
37: Ultra
37: Sir Geekelot
37: BMJ :wolf:
37: Anvil
37: NYC Chris G :ike:
37: Articanus
37: JK00P
37: Jackal
37: PikaMander2
47: A&W
47: Angel Fire

[collapse="Brawl Singles Pools"]Due to time restraints, Pools 2, 4, 5 and 6 had to be split. Pools 1 and 3 were already in progress and almost finished when this decision was made. I was originally against this as this can be viewed as unfair to Pools 1 and 3, but it could've been equally unfair to split their pools since they played the entire pool how it was originally constituted. This was my first time TO'ing a tourney and I will learn from this mistake.

Now, onto pools results.

Pool 1

1: *RedHoliday
2: *Rainbow *****
3: *radix
4: *Ganon
5: Vannuge
6: RedBeard
7: Gun Mage
8: A&W

Pool 2

1: *AWAL
2: *Exdeath
3: Raven
4: Ultra

Pool 2-B

1: *Trump
2: *Poltergust
3: ChiX2
4: Sir Geekelot

Pool 3 (Rainbow Mink and Fidel Cashflow had equal 4-3 sets record. Mink, however had a 10-7 overall record while Fidel had a record of 9-8. TIO had Fidel as the one who moved onto final bracket, but Mink was supposed to make it instead and was inserted into the bracket as such.

1: *Xaltis
2: *Abyss
3: *Angbad
4: *Rainbow Mink
5: Fidel Cashflow
6: Tuna Fish
7: BMJ
8: Angel Fire

Pool 4

1: *DFEAR
2: *DR3W
3: Mexican Assassin
4: Anvil

Pool 4-B

1: *TaigaBlood
2: *Jazz
3: Cabbit
4: NYC Chris G

Pool 5

1: *ZHMT
2: *Zero Heart
3: 2link121
4: Articanus

Pool 5-B

1: *Ed!!!
2: *VSC.D-Torr
3: AssassinMKII
4: JK00P

Pool 6

1: *DJ Jack
2: *HungryBox
3: Schooled Shinobi
4: Jackal

Pool 6-B

1: *GDX
2: *Mic
3: TwiggyHero27
4: PikaMander2

[/collapse]

Melee Singles
24 Entrants
$10 Entry

[collapse="Melee Singles Bracket"]
[/collapse]

1: HungryBox ($120.00)
2: Linguini ($60.00)
3: UberIce ($36.00)
4: Articanus ($24.00)
5: RockCrock
5: DruggedFox
7: Fearless
7: Dark Sonic
9: Laijin
9: Pr0ject
9: ghatzu
9: Gringo
13: Awstintacious
13: Slasher King
13: Rockenos
13: SmashMac
17: RedHoliday
17: Sir Geekelot
17: Who's John Gill
17: PikaMander2
17: MarsFool
17: GraysonGman
17: NYC Chris G (unable to play due to MvC3 pools)
25: Riksta

Brawl Doubles
10 Teams
$10 Entry/Team

[collapse="Brawl Doubles Bracket"]
[/collapse]

1: Team Spinaround Pose (Xaltis & DJ Jack) ($60.00)
2: True Tampa Swag (Trump & RedHalberd) ($30.00)
3: Din's Fried Eggs (Poltergust & Ed!!!) ($10.00)
4: Team Apopka (2-DJeff & Pesticide)
5: CEO Staff (D-Torr & HungryBox)
5: Rosie & Sanae (Mampam & 2link121)
7: Team Twelve (Raven & Ganon)
7: One Manana (DFEAR & radiX)
9: Insert Coin's Here (Gun Mage & Jackal)
9: Red Spark (Krist & Hsien-Jo)

Melee Doubles
7 Teams
$10 Entry/Team

[collapse="Melee Doubles Bracket"]
[/collapse]

1: HungryBox & Linguini ($42.00)
2: RockCrock & UberIce ($18.00)
3: W4SP (Articanus & DruggedFox) ($10.00)
4: Murder Circus (Fearless + DarkSonic)
5: Rockenos & GraysonGman
5: Hardcore PWNorgraphy (Pr0ject & SmashMac)
7: Gringo & Gahtzu

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Only reason this wasn't nationally hyped was because the players didn't hype it.

As soon as this was announced on SRK forums, players jumped on this. Along came the way, Justin Wong, Mike Ross, Gootecks, Tokido, GamerBee, Tom Brady, and other pros decided to come. This was before this tourney was put on the EVO schedule. SRK holds there **** down.

Let me bring an example on how SWF doesn't hold it down. Last year, a tourney known as GAMME was announced for June and the fraud TO listed things such as guaranteed payouts of thousands of dollars. Word of this money led players to decide to go to this tourney and not the experience themselves. Some players already bought ways to get to Orlando for that event and had no choice but to go once the event was found out to be a sham. Same thing happened to Winterfest, players like Mango, JMan, Ally, Gnes and more decided to come because they saw that GUARANTEED PAYOUTS. Fraudulent tournaments bring fraudulent results.

Jebailey saved the event of GAMME and thus birthed CEO with only 4 weeks of prep. SRK decided to take it upon themselves and believe that Jebailey could do much more with 8 months (and he did, those that went to CEO 2011 know). SWF decided let's (A) do nothing, (B) host tournaments on the same day in other regions even though CEO had the date months in advance, (C) hold back the event by not giving the proper hype and sticky it deserves after the TO followed all the rules the admins asked of him, and (D) talk down upon the event itself as if the TO is trying to take their money.

260+ players each entered MvC3 and SSFIV:AE. Only a small portion of that amount of players had not only a realistic chance of winning, but a realistic chance of making money as well. Did they care about it? Probably not because they came to event for what it was for, an experience like no other. Some of those players had to spend $50+ just to get in and compete but they would do it again. After reading the last couple of comments, I doubt the same would happen for Smash. Jebailey even had medals to give to the players for their performance in Smash, the same medals he had for other games as well, trying to treat this game as somewhat of an equal to the other games, but for what? I found one medal on the floor on Saturday night while I was cleaning the Smash section up. Really?

Anyhow, what's done is done. All the players at this tournament that placed in the money in their respective games got their money same day. All the players that placed top 3 in their respective games got some sort of a long-standing reward along with the cash prize in medals. No hotel situation like Pound 5 where payouts haven't been given out yet. To all those that came, I hope you had a good time. I did my best with what was given and I hope you think I did a good job. Thanks HungryBox for taking care of Melee while I had to deal with Brawl pools. Thanks GDX, Exdeath, 2link, and Cecil of NLL for helping me out during pools and brackets. Thanks Xaltis for helping me after the tourney, cleaning the area even though he didn't have to. Thanks Jebailey for trusting in me to TO this tourney as I have never run a tourney before, much less one I wasn't even supposed to run. I made the sacrifice to make sure Smash wasn't a disaster that it could've been.
- from the tournament listings thread

Mampam

Smash Ace
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco: how much are you planning on sharing with me? :troll:
2: Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight: JOHNS, ****! lol ggs, that was fun throwing you off game 1, the Aria theme is good shee, although theres no pic of Riko for diddy :(
im liking this beastliness ive been seeing this PR season, i guess ill havta do the same since im slackin XD
cant wait to hang out at metrocon
3: GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario: GDX of the past coming back? good ****, reclaim your title as best diddy :bee: and get back on the PR XD
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus: you were on FIRE this tourney, that aint nickriddle :awesome::awesome::awesome: keep this up
5: DFEAR ($20) :diddy: lol, i was coming for you, but it didnt happen, good job here, you played really well
5: DJ Jack ($20) :falco: umad? XD good ****, another top 5 for you, cant wait to hang at metrocon, work on those falco dittos lol
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake: eh....... why so serious? you were ****ing dying of nervousness the like hour you had to wait to play for 5th place
7: Trump :fox: i like this consistancy, as long as your 7th+ regularly your good =D
i WILL outplace you again, i just dont kno when lol
9: HungryBox :dedede: :wario: good **** entering lol
9: Ed!!! :sheik: nice seeing you, you know we all miss you although we havent had a fest since lol, you went pretty well in this tourney
9: ZHMT :marth: :metaknight: <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
9: Poltergust :yoshi2: ggs, you had me so scared game 3, im suprised you enjoy living in TX
13: radiX :metaknight: come to our fests, you'll get back to the old radiX, ggs and <3
13: DR3W :falco: nice seeing you, lol our mm although i had no money, next time when im not dying, ill play you XD
13: Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: if swamp *****z animals, den imma havta mink soon............ lol nice seeing you, when you SD'd against cashflow i was like....... this aint good for mink XD
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: 2free.... i mean........ 2salty...... i mean....... 2djeff, and den 9b cgs XD lol ur match vs polt
17: Ganon :random: who dat?
17: Angbad :olimar: lol fun friendlies
17: AWAL :sonic: nice seeing you, sorry i was too dead to brawl you, but hope to see you here in tampa
17: Exdeath :metaknight: nice seeing you, thanks for the support vs polt, and lol our mk dittos, idk what the tampa fest situation is now
17: Zero Heart :zerosuitsamus: <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
17: Abyss :dedede: :ganondorf: didnt expect to see you lol
17: Jazz :fox: good games, if you can come to a tampa fest, please try =D
17: Mic :falcon: too manly

ss118

Smash Master
1: HungryBox - Good **** winning the tournament, enjoyed the 2-3 friendlies we got... we should do more next time when you aren't running the tournament.
2: Linguini - Really cool guy, definitely amazing in the Ganon v Marth match-up. The saltiness in the atmosphere surrounding you defies all logic. =P
3: UberIce - God damn good ice climbers. I had to seriously adapt to even play remotely evenly, and even then.... meh. We should play some friendlies sometime, you were a "cool" guy. =P
4: Articanus - Me. =3
5: RockCrock - Intense sets we had. I wished we had gotten to play more to the side, and you were really fun to play with even given the circumstances.
5: DruggedFox - Man you suck. Step it up; I should never be ahead of you.
7: Fearless - Pretty good Peach. I couldn't seem to do well against it in friendlies, but in tourney it either caved under pressure or I stepped it up... though getting triple battlefielded probably didn't help. Watch out for Marth f-throws and you should be fine. =3
7: Dark Sonic - Very fluid marth. You have a nice bag of tricks and speed on your side.
9: Laijin - Marvel messed with you dawg. =/ Also KJ64 is a terrible stage to CP Savannah to. ^_^'
Under normal circumstances it would have been much more even. Still a really cool guy.
9: Pr0ject - We didn't get to play but I saw your MM with drugged-fox. Seems like a cool guy and player, we should play next time.
13: Awstintacious - I felt so bad having to knock you out of tourney. Regardless you were cool to talk to and you have a good mentality for the game; practice a couple of things and you could be a decent threat.
13: Slasher King - Thanks for the money. =P
Nah man, had some serious fun playing with you. Your falco's pretty fast and fluid and cool and ****. Hope to see more of you in the future.
13: SmashMac - Cool Doc. Why are you so good at recovering man!?! Fox is pretty sweet too. Awesome guy as well.
17: RedHoliday - Liked playing both brawl and melee with you. ^_^
17: NYC Chris G (unable to play due to MvC3 pools) - GOD DAMN IT HE WAS PLAYING MELEE!?!
Mink - BRONY POWER! Also cool ZSS, sorry I suck so much at brawl though. =/

To everyone else I played; I am sorry if I didn't mention you here, I am sooooo terrible with names. T_T

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Did Chris G play any Melee or did he not play at all due to Marvel?
He was unable to play due to MvC3 Pools. I was looking for him to do his match in Melee but he wasn't at the venue. He was told that he could take a break so he probably went out to eat or something. When I found him later, I told him that bracket already started and he had to be DQ'd. To compensate him, I gave $10 (of my money) so that he could have his $10 back while the pot was still intact as if he did enter. He was mainly there for MvC3, so I didn't pester him about having to do his matches and what not. He did manage to do Brawl though lol.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco: YOU AINT HARD! XD Shadow Moses and Delfino were the best matches. Good sheee man.
2: Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight: I always find a way to do good. XD
3: GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario: Thought you had me when you were 2-0 in the set. Never doubt me >:3 DIDDY KOOOOOOONG
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus: Your the 2nd best ZSS. Keep doing what your doing.
5: DFEAR ($20) :diddy: Learn that ZSS match up. XP
5: DJ Jack ($20) :falco: Sorry I had to take you out. Ah well atleast you made money twice.
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake: DAS GOOD SHEEE~ Your MK too good man.
7: Trump :fox: Losing to the ship Is respectable. Na Naaaa~
9: HungryBox :dedede: :wario: Pretty good for someone who doesn't play brawl coach. XD
9: Ed!!! :sheik: MAAAAAAN! Doing work with them low tiers.
9: ZHMT :marth: :metaknight: Gotta keep gettin better.
9: Poltergust :yoshi2: You aint gonna beat the Falco mains.
13: radiX :metaknight: Where this come from? lol
13: DR3W :falco: Now you know how the best Falco mains get it done.
13: Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: You shoulda did a lil better. Ah well keep at it.
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: Your Diddy Kong was pretty scary, didn't expect it at all.
17: Ganon :random: who dat?
17: Angbad :olimar: I hate olimar. XP
17: AWAL :sonic: It was nice to finally see you man.
17: Exdeath :metaknight: Still getting them same results. XD
17: Zero Heart :zerosuitsamus: And you said I wasn't good? Your def not the 2nd best ZSS.
17: Abyss :dedede: :ganondorf: Your DDD was pretty good in pools.
17: Jazz :fox: There's only 1 true captain and thats trump.
17: Mic :falcon: Respect for you only using Falcon.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco: Not very surprised. :glare:
2: Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight: Goooood jobbbbb bro and it was nice meeting you.
3: GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario: Stylin.
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus: So chill. I appreciate you running the tournament. Couldn't have done this thing without you. Also crazy Zero Suit.
5: DFEAR ($20) :diddy: Nice Diddy. Screw your side-b :p
5: DJ Jack ($20) :falco: You're a really cool guy and hopefully I can see you at a CFL tourney soon.
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake: Aaaaah nice seeing you again man and next time WE WILL PLAY MORE
7: Trump :fox: I wish I could've played you but good job.
9: radiX :metaknight: *insert messages from Jeff to you from my phone here* xD
9: Ed!!! :sheilda: You're a riot and still impressed with your Sheik/Zelda work
9: ZHMT :marth: :metaknight: Glad you got 'single digits' man. I bet with sleep you coulda did better ;) Melbourne doin work!
9: Poltergust :yoshi2: lol @ ihop. Wish we coulda practiced.
13: HungryBox :dedede: :wario: SCREW your Dedede lolol it was annoying but you're cool.
13: DR3W :falco: Could've done sooo much better in brackets lol
13: Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: Thank you for your advice in the room and making the night a lot better for me and you know. Being awesome.
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: lol you are a riot man it was sweet hangin with ya.
17: Ganon :metaknight: I have no idea who you are but you must be pretty good.
17: Angbad :olimar: Scrub ;)
17: AWAL :sonic: Annoying as ffff Sonic. Keep it up!
17: Exdeath :metaknight: Fun money match. Gotta play more.
17: Zero Heart :zerosuitsamus: lol you <3
17: Abyss :dedede: :ganondorf: Pretty good Dedede. Quiet guy.
17: Jazz :fox: Didn't get to play you.
17: Mic :falcon: Nice job doing work with Falcon.

I CAN ASSURE YOU that there will be more work done from the intense MELBOURNE REGION coming up soon!!!

pesticide

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to:

- D Torr for running the tourney. You did a good job for never having ran a tourney before.
- Jeff for teaming with me. Also for telling Hbox that he'd get off in our dubs match then later finding him so that he could admit Jeff went off lol
- Fidel Cashflow for being a cool guy when i first met ya when we went to Burger King and havin a nice diddy
- Mink for doin work in MM with puff and funny convos (spiders aren't scary lol)
- Mampam's Marth for wrecking me in friendlies lol. I gotta learn oli vs marth better
- Polt + Ed for bein the only team to beat us in dubs >_>
- Jazz for improving a lot since i played you last
- Angbad for bein another olimar! :awesome:

I feel like im forgetting a shoutout.....

Had a lot of fun. Hopefully brawl/melee is @ CEO again next year so i can play in the singles part of the tourney too

Mampam

Smash Ace
man, there were so few snakes lol, makes me wish id never used him

imma start OD'ing on this before every tourney :awesome::awesome::awesome:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Thanks, Dark Falco! Much appreciated. I don't usually do shoutouts, but this was tourney was so good, that I just have to do it.

1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco: - I'm kinda mad I had to play you so early in the tournament (ESPECIALLY since it was Falco dittos), but I ain't even mad. Thanks a lot for the tips and good job winning the tournament, Lade.
2: Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight: - Sucks we had to play, but I'll find a way to beat your Falco with my Snake eventually. Good stuff getting dat 2nd.
3: GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario: - You did WORK at this tournament. Hanging with you was fun as usual. Your Wario is getting so good dammit lol.
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus: - Amazing job running the tournament. You were also on FIRE this tournament. I've never seen you beast so hard. Keep that up!
5: DFEAR ($20) :diddy: - Dat Diddy still good. You'll learn how to fight ZSS eventually.
5: DJ Jack ($20) :falco: - I'm da bess
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake: - Yo Mampam, why didn't you place in the money? JOOOOOHNSSSS. :troll:
7: Trump :fox: - I'm mad I had to play my Captain, but it is what it is.
9: radiX :metaknight: :diddy: - It was fun playing you and thanks SO MUCH for housing us, dude. I respect you a lot more now.
9: Ed!!! :sheilda: - It was great meeting you, Ed. Your Sheilda is AMAZING. I'm kinda glad I didn't have to fight you in tourney, to be honest >_> Thanks for the car ride and everything else, dude.
9: ZHMT :marth: :metaknight: - We didn't talk much, but you're a cool guy. Good job on the placing.
9: Poltergust :yoshi2: - Man, our set was so intense. You had me shaking after our set LOL. I'm glad we gave everybody a good show though. Thanks for the rides, as well, Polt. You da bess.
13: HungryBox :dedede: :wario: - For someone who doesn't play Brawl often, you are so good lol. Thanks for housing us on Friday, dude. Really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing you at the next CFL tourney.
13: DR3W :falco: - Ah, we finally meet. I'm kinda disappointed you placed in the double digits, but your Falco is good though. You're a cool guy and it was great meeting you. 'Till we meet again.
13: Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - Your Puff da bess~ Good stuff this tourney. And thanks for the Publix Oreo trololol
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: - So glad I didn't have to play you lol. As always, it was fun hanging with you, Jeff. See ya again at the next tourney.
17: Ganon :metaknight: - I didn't see much of you, but from what I DID see, you are pretty good. Good ****.
17: AWAL :sonic: - Dat Sonic. We didn't talk much, but you were a cool guy.
17: Exdeath :metaknight: - Fun games, dood! I'm gonna get my dollar back next tournament when I'm NOT tired, so prepare.
17: Jazz :fox: - Fun hanging with you as always, man. Good job making it out of pools. Your Fox is getting better.
17: Mic :falcon: - I don't care what anyone says, you are the manliest smasher for using Falcon AND making it out of pools with him. Amazing.
25: ChiX2 :kirby2: - Fun hanging with ya at the tournament. You'll do better next time.
25: Fidel Cashflow :diddy: - You have a lot of potential. Keep at it.
25: 2link121 :rosalina: - I did the best I could for you. Hopefully I didn't disappoint.
35: Tuna Fish - Fun hanging with you, dood. Sucks you didn't make it out of pools, though. You got this next time.
37: NYC Chris G :ike: - You're beast. 'nuff said.
37: Jackal - Where did you go? :| Well either way, I had a lot of fun playing you, and I hope we meet again at another tourney.

@MVD - You weren't here so of course there aren't any Snakes :| I used Snake in pools and in one game vs Xaltis, though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) - Lade, it's always cool to see you. Good job getting first. *brohoof*
2: Xaltis ($115) - Taylor Xlastis Rose! You're such a hype person. It's always fun to see you and getting to play you is fun. btw, that B move is called Rollout :p
3: GDX ($60) - Keith, awesome job getting 3rd. You're welcome for buying your dinner.
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) - David in the money!!!!!!! Cash cash cash. All you do is win win win. Good job. I'm learning from you, master. I found a picture that properly describes us. I'm Scootaloo, and you're Rainbow Dash.

5: DFEAR ($20) - Benny, it was fun doing friendlies with you. Your diddy kong is pretty good :D
5: DJ Jack ($20) - Danny getting top 5, great job man. You did work at this tourney. You got knocked out by Xlastis, which makes it okay. Lookin' forward to seeing you again.
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) - JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNS. :awesome: It's cool seeing you again. I look forward to being able to see you again soon. You and your brother are always so hype. *brohoof*
7: Trump - Captain Trump. When you lost G1 to ZHMT i got scared for ya, but you pulled it out. Good job man :D, as always good seeing you.
9: radiX - Tony. I like the things you do.
9: Ed!!! - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Our set... :(. You already know. :(. But you're always an awesome guy to see. Thanks for the compliments, and i obviously need more shiek practice. We should have saved my sets.
9: ZHMT - I need to work on my MK match i guess. I got wrecked.
9: Poltergust - ****tin' on people at their first tourney. The new HR.
13: HungryBox - Wait. This isn't your game :awesome:
13: DR3W - It was fun hanging out with you, i'm glad you got that book. Next time i see you, i wanna see you hyped and awesome!!!!!
13: Rainbow Mink - Eh. You're okay i guess.
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) - *looks at entry name*. :glare:
17: Ganon - You used MK. You let down ganon's everywhere.
17: Angbad - Finally earned my 1$ back. Hahaha. You beat my puff in friendlies, yet lost to her in the MM. let's see how you do next round.
17: AWAL - It was cool to finally meet you nick. We def need to party when i come up to Tally.
17: Exdeath - I'm still salty from Wato.
17: Zero Heart - PArty PArty Party. It was cool.
17: Abyss - I'm glad i got revenge on that DDD. You got me in pools. ****ing Suction.
17: Jazz - It's always cool to see you man. Hopefully you come out to Holy Smash. That'll be my next tourney.
17: Mic - MANNNN. Our 23 minute set was so hype. I shouldn't have gotten greedy on game 2.... stupid falcon punch :p. We probably should have saved it. That way i can show the puff boards how campy the MU is. But, it happens. Its always cool to see another Low Tier out there. We're basically brothers.

25: Fidel Cashflow - You exist! It was cool to meet you MArcus. That SD... *facehoof*. I'll get you next timeeeee. Keep practicing. You have good people to play off of.
25: 2link121 - Garret, what are you doing down here? Oh well. It's always cool seeing you. I heard you got pizza at McD's. wtf.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Steak!!!!

1st off - Its always amazing meeting new players and playing you guys! I LOVE the smash community and hope to see you guys again soon! I promise to get a car as soon as I can so I can come see you all and party with u guys more often! I learned a lot of things about different match ups(Especially Peach and Fox). I was pissed at my performance in tournament(teching, failing at rolling instead of attacking and not playing smart) but I will come out to more tournaments! If I'm supposed 2 be the prime example of a Sonic in FL I promise I will make it so that you all will have enough Sonic practice 2 NOT lose to ANY Sonic's (aside from me in the future :-p) Thank you guys for giving me this amazing experience. I'll message you all about when MY next tourney will be!

RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) :metaknight: :falco: - Thanks 4 playing with me and giving me some lessons!!! I'll implement them as soon as I can and with that info will become a better Sonic player!!! Good ish not only winning but Dominating at this tourney!!!
Xaltis ($115) :falco: :metaknight: - Great to finally meet you!!! Good ish coming back from 2-0 to winning loser's finals! Nice Sonic Pillow! I forgot 2 show you my stuff becuz my ride kept moving his damn car -_____-
GDX ($60) :diddy: :wario: - Dude.. UR SO GOOD!!!! I'm always happy 2 see you!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 & btw assume every1 has a pocket MK when cp'in lol
VSC.D-Torr ($40) :zerosuitsamus: - You ARE SIMPLY TALENTED!!! AMAZING JOB AT RUNNING THE TOURNEY AND GETTING 4th!!! ***** YOU DA ****!!!!!!
DFEAR ($20) :diddy: - You are a beast to watch!!! I wish I could have had a chance to play you! I need the Diddy exp!
DJ Jack ($20) :falco: - Good sheeeee winning teams and puttin on a clinic @ dis tourney!!!
TaigaBlood (Mampam) :diddy: :snake: - Good sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Ur ok I kno how it be at tourneys sometimes!
Trump :fox: - Lol I need more Fox practice... a LOT more!!! I got nothin 4 that match-up I'm comin 2 Tampa soon!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333
radiX :metaknight: :diddy: - Hope we can play more next time <33333333333333333333333333333
Ed!!! :sheilda: - We have to be in the same place at the same time 4 more occasions <333333333333333333333333333333333333333
ZHMT :marth: :metaknight: - YOU ARE AWESOME!!! #NUFFSAID lol I can't wait 4 u 2 move to the big O!
Poltergust :yoshi2: - UGH!!! I WANTED 2 PLAY YOU!!! I wanted to see how I'd fair compared to Espy lol We gotta play! Next to meet you tho!
HungryBox :dedede: :wario: - Seeing you play both games makes me happy!!! More smashers should be like you! Keeo it up in Melee U have to go win Cot5 and Genesis
DR3W :falco: :metaknight: - Who da **** did you lose 2? Ur 2 gud 2 be in losers that early -___- lol and when I kept saying I shouldn't have lost 2 u I'm only saying that because I HATE losing to highly used characters :urg:. Ur Falco is sexy and you MK is BEAST!!! Keep it up!!! I need 2 play against MKs like urs to get better!
Rainbow Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - My brony leader!!! Nice 2 finally see u!!! Yes we DEFINITELY NEED 2 PARTY!!!!
Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) :popo: :metaknight: :diddy: - Cool *** *****!!! Good ish beatin Afro in da PR match! I wish I had a chance to play you! Keep playing brawl! come up 2 tally 2 we all can party!
Ganon :metaknight: - GGs! Sorry I was pissed at how I was playing plus the fact that I knew I had NO idea how I was going to play against a FOX even IF I beat u.
Exdeath :metaknight: - Idk Y... But your scary to play lol! GGs
Zero Heart :zerosuitsamus: - ***** u wanna MONEY MATCH!?!?!?!?! lol Always good seeing you bro!!!
Abyss :dedede: :metaknight: - Nice to see u still playing and growing up! Keep practicing and you'll get better!
Jazz :fox: - Nice seeing you again man!!! Lol last time was Winterfest with Abyss, Biglou and Seibrik our bracket lol! Get @ me if you visit Tally!!! I need more ox practice
Raven :metaknight: - GGs! be a little more patient and you'll do better next time!
2link121 :rosalina: - Thanks 4 da Peach Exp! Damn ur good! Apparently I'm not allowed to do what I want when I play you lol! Keep being awesome man!
Ultra :kirby2: :luigi2: - Nice playing you dude! Learn to NOT be so aggressive and watch vids od Chudat! Aside from that u got a good head on ur shoulders stay calm and you'll get better!

AWAL :sonic:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I had fun. No time for AE friendlies though...its k cause ill start practicing now. Viper is fun and that all that matters

Shoutouts to all who made it. Thanks for attending. Probably a good thing this wasn't much bigger since we could have only 6 setups max.

I did get some good ideas for general tourney usage from the other fighters

:phone:

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
1: RedHoliday (RedHalberd) ($230) - Good job, didn't get to play though.
2: Xaltis ($115) - I can beat your falco :p Good job. Nice MK lol
3: GDX ($60) - Great work
4: VSC.D-Torr ($40) - Thank you for your work to make this something fun. I got you next tourney haha. GGs though. Great ZSS
5: DFEAR ($20) - Didn't play
5: DJ Jack ($20) - Didn't play
7: TaigaBlood (Mampam) - Nice meeting you in person hah
7: Trump - Didn't play
9: radiX - Go back to Snake son
9: Ed!!! - You're fun to watch lol
9: ZHMT - Metaknightttt
9: Poltergust - Wish we played
13: HungryBox - Thanks for running melee
13: DR3W -lol
13: Rainbow Mink - I'm winning our next MM :p
13: Rainbow ***** (2-DJeff) - Glad I didn't play you xD
17: Ganon - Looked good
17: AWAL - Very good sonic.
17: Exdeath - Metaknighttttt
17: Jazz - Didn't play, but good fox
17: Mic - Love the Falcon
25: Fidel Cashflow - Great Diddy, with more experience you'll place much higher.
25: 2link121 - Nice meeting you!

Thank you everyone who came out, I had an awesome time. Hope to see some/most of you at Holy Smash in a few weeks haha. Thanks again D-Torr for running this

Top Bottom