• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2011 Results Thread - Orlando, FL, June 10-12, 2011

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Only players with Brawl Medals

RedHalberd
Xaltis (2)
GDX
DJ Jack
I know this

you commented that someone left their medal. I know only dubs got medals and top 3 singles did

but im currently staring at my medal as we speak

xaltis has both of his, and danny has his too. If someone lost their medal there can only be one person left, per elimination. unless it was from melee

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I know this

you commented that someone left their medal. I know only dubs got medals and top 3 singles did

but im currently staring at my medal as we speak

xaltis has both of his, and danny has his too. If someone lost their medal there can only be one person left, per elimination. unless it was from melee
....unless it was from melee
....from melee
....from melee
....from melee
....from melee
Bingo!!!

It's sad that this happened.

What's worse is that the Brawl players will be bunched up with this one incident.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
That's why I didn't post who it was or which game it was from in that original post. Now with that said, it's safe to edit back my post.

Any more discussion about it is out of my hands. If anyone wants to bring it up or lead any speculation, go ahead. I'll have no part in it.

Exdeath

Smash Master
It's kind of sad that you guys didn't realize that it wasn't one of the Brawl winners. The people who won medals aren't the type of persons to be disrespectful like that. It sounds to me like more people need to have a legit meal together, because some of you clearly don't know your fellow Smashers well enough.

I'm personally curious as to who it was who dropped their medal because I think that I know who it is, however talking about it like this isn't going to help anything. I really appreciate the time, effort, and expense that D-Torr put into running this tournament and I'm both sad that there won't be another Smash CEO as well as angry for why there won't be. Regardless, what is done is done, and the mistakes from CEO give some important lessons to be learned.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic. Why you in here.
I'm stalking my Florida friends!

Great job to RedHalberd, DFEAR, D-Torr and DJ Jack, keep it up guys.

2link, don't worry about this placement - I know you can do much better!

Linguini

Smash Master
LOL i only received a doubles medal and told hungrybox he could have it because i didn't feel like carrying it around.....so he wore 2 like a bawse. only got my $ from 2nd in singles.

articanus my salt aura consumes those around me haha

slasher are you putting up any vids? I remember you recording at 2 different tv's.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
illmatic da bess shoutout, ill be seein u @ apex amirite? les have that runback ;)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I am jealous.
I thought me and Illmatic were cool.

****. i wrote on his visitors wall like, 6 hours before this happenned.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I WANT TO BE ALONE.
I WANT TO WALLOW IN....
WHATEVER IT IS A PONY IS SUPPOSED TO WALLOW IN.

.... Do ponies even wallow in pity?

OH GOD LOOK AT ME. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO WALLOW IN!
I'M SO PATHET-T-T-T-T-T-IC

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm joking, I love all of Florida.

Good job ya' WIMPS.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
see we need more trash talkin *****s like illmatic. florida is a bunch of *****es. right 2djeff.

also...**** a bytch named xaltis get totally obliterated. you dont exist.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Xaltis with those selfish posts lmao.

DFEAR I love you man.

Mink lol gtfoutta here with the pony bs :(

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i actually think drew and i would be like best friends. he just lives in an amazing place called cfl : [

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL Texas is on that hard beef.

*****s be threatening to make ppl eat farts n shiz. I don't think I could handle livin there...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah its not even like that dfear. fl players like to talk **** and expect not to get a response. That's why I get into it a lot ppl say stuff I call them out that simple as that. Lol its a video game I find it quite funny lol.

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
i actually think drew and i would be like best friends. he just lives in an amazing place called cfl : [

THIS CITY is balls though.
And I guess we'd be good friends haha you seem easy as hell to get along with. And I'm down with that. :oneeye:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
LOL Texas is on that hard beef.

*****s be threatening to make ppl eat farts n shiz. I don't think I could handle livin there...

Mink who is Benny? I've seen people throw the name around, but have no idea who he is.

Also I meant for this to be added to the other post. I just accidentally posted again.

/beingtheattention*****thatdjjackspeaksof

DFEAR

Smash Hero
tell the guy irl for me. EAT A DYCK EAT A DYCK then dance around like a boss and then tell him to die from the GOUT or something. **** bro mad respect points. ppl need to stfu sit down take the dyck and **** like men for real.

Top Bottom