• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CC5 Appleton, Wisconsin Friday June 8th Chimeras

Xtra

Smash Ace
this really doesn't have anything to do w/ the tourny, n im sorry for that, but since i can ge i still wanna smash! i have tonight and tomorrow off. anyone wanna smash? i'll drive as long as its not too far away. call 251-8232.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Dangit! Why couldn't the smashboards be up friday night, when I got to actually check them in such a long time? I could've fixed my problem early then! >.<

Anyways, I've got internet again, so I can post and stuff. Unfortunately, I don't know if I can come after all. Because I've got my graduation party on the day after (the 9th) my parents are getting adamant about me staying home to help. (Psh, yeah right. I'd rather be roofing then that day if I can't go, and get paid.) So just put me on that iffy list for now...

Speaking of iffy, is there news of Tar? Without him for a team partner, missing the tournament wouldn't hurt as much... but I don't think he will be going. (If that is so, anyone who might need a partner?)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Marth's teaming with me now, but Tapions apprentice Jason is available, he's a really good fox.

Sago

Smash Lord
Ok Devy cant come what with the whole skiping school problem (because its on a friday!..same with fade) so i need a partner. I play a decent doc mario, im not gona guarentee you anything great but ill definatley try my hardest.

alcheato

Smash Ace
I guess I'll be making this since I don't work Friday. If anyone still needs a partner let me know.

Edit: thx for pointing that Quaz out. Fixed!

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
I call him sK. GaYeR, he likes it, have fun with it
jazz it out
make it cool
so he has a decent original (un-crappyified) name
but give me credit

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
w00t! Providing that I help around the house tomorrow with some painting, I'll be able to go! Huzzah! :D

Which means, heh heh, that you could team with me Sago, if I don't hear anything from Tar within the next day... ;) (A Team Anesthesia FTW)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Does anybody worse than me want to MM? Like, way worse...I want to be sure I'd be able to win (enough to cover the cost of teams + singles)...otherwise I won't come, as I can't bring myself to spend $20 for this, when I know I won't win...

I probably won't come, because my parents are somewhat mad...and I need money for other stuff...

So, people who want to MM who aren't that good, or people are good and will let me win?

>_>

Xtra

Smash Ace
i can get off from 12 till 5. but since its say 45 min. away we'll say 1 to 4. think its worth comming. could anything be done in that amount of time. perhaps a certain arrangement be made????
i'd really like to come and im really broke so....if i pay for teams i want to be able to get thru the whole thing...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Toecutter I'll MM you; we could do $1 normal whoever vs whoever, and IIRC don't you play DK? If you do, then I'd do another DK vs Bowser MM. Unless you were holding back at Fhuggedabouit, I'd say that back then we would've had a close MM - but I'm certain that the scales are currently in your favor ;)

Sago, though it seems we might be partners, I wouldn't mind a MM afterwards (I'd do Fade and Devy too, but they can't come apparently)

Eighteen, I believe I still owe you a MM. I like to honor my word, so I'll be sure to take that extra $ for you (I know I can't win, especially with a few weeks of not thinking about smash ^_~)

alcheato

Smash Ace
Mundungo: Sure, I'll team with you.

eighteenspikes: Doctor Mario dittos, perhaps? :)

Quaz: I should be able to give you a ride. PM or AIM me your address.

So does this thing start right at 10:00 or is that just what time people start arriving? I don't want to wake up any earlier than I have to

alcheato

Smash Ace
Hate to post premature johnz but the weather over here in northern Illinois is terrible. If it's not better by tomorrow morning, making a 3 trip in a Camero on slick roads probably isnt the best idea. Hopefully I'll still be making this.

Edit: I'm still making this.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Results... Good STuff

16 Teams altogether

1 Tapion and Hayate
2 EOF and KSSB
3 Spikes and JS
4 Marth101 and Lonejedi
5 Puffinator and Quaz
5 don't know

33 Singles players
1 Tapion
2 KSSB
3 Spikes
4 JS
5 Mundungu
5 Black Hayate
7 Quaz
7 Lonejedi
9 Marth101
- Toecutter
-Ben (Earl)
-Puffinator
13 EOF
-Tongji
-Alcheato
-TOYC
17 Bzzl
-Tar
-Sago
-Krst
-Chronosquare
0Nook
-Chris
-Sync
25 Zicore
-PIG
-Andrew
-Mike
-Dosdos
-Suxxor
-Kekal
-Jason
33 Gamelot

Shout outs later... Was alot of fun, and one of the most competative brackets I've ever seen.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Partial and unofficial singles results:

1. Tapion
2. KSSB
3. Spikes
4. James Sparrow
5. Black Hayate
5. Mundungadoodledoo
7. Lone Jedi
7. Quaz

Partial and unofficial doubles results:
1. Tapion/Hayate
2. EOF/KSSB
3. Spikes/Sparrow
4. Marth101/Lone
5. Puffinator/Quaz
5. Tonji/N00k
...or lone will post it while i write it >___>

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
SHOUT OUTS YAYAYAYA

Tapion- Thanks for coming over the night before to play with me and vino, and congrats on
1st for both teams and singles.

KSSB-Good job in 2nd in singles and teams. Keep up the falco, someday you'll catch up to Tapion
Spikes- Easily your best tournament performance that I've seen, you beat Vino, JS, and other good players to take 3rd congrats on 3rd in singles and teams.
JS- You owe me 60 cents.
Mundungu- Your fox has gotten alot better, but you need to tech chase better, once you get the tech chasing down, your fox will be almost perfect
Black Hayate- Good matches, bad mind games
Quaz- SEE I TOLD YOU! When you play for fun, you play alot more calm, and alot better, good job beating me in pools... twice....
Lonejedi- Foxes suck man I know
Marth101- Good job on the 4th in teams, teams for HJ5? CC6?
Toecutter- I didn't get to talk to you that much... sad
Ben (Earl)- Wow, you went into this tourney, idk, not trying, and you still owned up, good job
Puffinator- Foxes are lame....
EOF- Sorry?
Tongji-Keep working on that falco, it's already getting good, a few more months, and your falco will be solid
Alcheato- Didn't get to play you, but you seemed cool
TOYC- Wow, I have to admit, you did very well for all that you know at this tourney, but part of that, that helped you, was a random bye, and beating tongji in pools. Seriously though, you will, dos dos, and keenits, need to smash it up with me and vino alot more this summer, and we need to get your spacing down. Once you can wd and l-cancel and have spacing on a more consistent basis, you'll be good
Bzzl- We didn't get to play, sorry about low tier
Tar- You seemed like a cool guy
Sago- Wow, honestly, out of everyone there, I think you improved the most since the last time I saw everyone. Beating Zicore in pools was nice, you seem to have alot of the tech down, just get match ups down, and youll be very good in no time.
Krst- Thanks for signing up, and helping it make the tourney an even 32, even though we got 33.
Chronosquare- Fun playing you, but you should work on the recovery, with more pounds, just don't waste all your jumps at one time. You really have to take advantage of that bair though, watch vids of vino, he bairs well.
Nook- Didn't get to play ya, but congrats on teams.
Chris-Thanks for coming all the way from Hartford was it? You and Zac should come to the bi-weeklies once I get them set up (if I get them set up) Youll get alot better from just playing people.
Sync - Thanks for helping me clean up, you were the only one. But your fox is super tech, I thought everytime I was in the air on FD, I would never get back down. but agaisnt shiek, be ready to shield grab, dash attack combos suck when you're fox, and you get f-aird
Zicore- Honestly, don't talk so much crap next time, you have a good peach, but you would do better if you would just not talk that much in matches, and not talk smack about things that aren't true.
PIG- it's alright man, next time, by CC6, I'm going to make you into a fighting machine
Andrew- Thanks for coming, hope you had a good time, keep working on that sheik.
Mike- Zac, fun time, glad you could make it, like I said to chris, come to the bi-weeklies, you'll vastly improve from there.
Dosdos- Wow, pizza at Subway...lame.
Suxxor- You have a solid luigi, keep working on him, I could see the improvement.
Kekal- You left early lame
Jason- You left early lame
Gamelot- You left early lame
KK- You left early lame.

Top Bottom