• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CC5 Appleton, Wisconsin Friday June 8th Chimeras

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Lone, let's do something stupid that will get us kicked out of the venue!
ittll be funny!!!!!
or,
maybe we could just put pizzas on each others faces! kyahuckhuckhuckahahuckhuckhakya
heck it's kindof disrespectful, but who cares eh?!! hahahaaaslkdfj

watup garydizzle? i wanna get some friendlies in with you this tournament. Dont forgot the air spray : P

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Puff, I didn't want to seriously respond to this BS cause I figured you'd cool down, but you need to shut up. If you can't tell from the other posts, losing a partner is nothing to piss your pants over. It happens to multiple people at pretty much every tournament. You should seriously get over this because you look like a huge **** when you mock and personally attack other people in the community who actually have nothing against you in return. Haven't you ever wondered why Appleton is a focal point of pre-pubescent drama? You all take **** too seriously and wonder why people snap back. Here we have Puff staging his personal crusade against everyone around him for losing a teammate, TOYC hasn't come to terms with a minor physical impairment, and we all remember the **** Lone used to dish out. Granted, lone has gotten better (lone's improvement is pretty much the only reason I'm still going to CC5) , but the rest of the lot is still immature. You can't justify online pissy fits on someone you were supposed to team with and you can't justify calling a girl a ***** for wrongly assuming that a kid can see certain colors without first verifying whether or not he is colorblind. I didn't want to give in to the drama but Puff just keeps on going and I am getting quite sick of it. I don't really have against Lone or CC5, and I didn't have anything against puff until after like the 4th flame post, but if this **** continues I'm just not gonna bother going, it's just too stupid, I'll just stay home and smash.
in the words of James Sparrow, and on behalf of the "fox cities crew": "Puff, you're gay, shut the fuck up."

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Puff, I didn't want to seriously respond to this BS cause I figured you'd cool down, but you need to shut up. If you can't tell from the other posts, losing a partner is nothing to piss your pants over. It happens to multiple people at pretty much every tournament. You should seriously get over this because you look like a huge **** when you mock and personally attack other people in the community who actually have nothing against you in return. Haven't you ever wondered why Appleton is a focal point of pre-pubescent drama? You all take **** too seriously and wonder why people snap back. Here we have Puff staging his personal crusade against everyone around him for losing a teammate, TOYC hasn't come to terms with a minor physical impairment, and we all remember the **** Lone used to dish out. Granted, lone has gotten better (lone's improvement is pretty much the only reason I'm still going to CC5) , but the rest of the lot is still immature. You can't justify online pissy fits on someone you were supposed to team with and you can't justify calling a girl a ***** for wrongly assuming that a kid can see certain colors without first verifying whether or not he is colorblind. I didn't want to give in to the drama but Puff just keeps on going and I am getting quite sick of it. I don't really have against Lone or CC5, and I didn't have anything against puff until after like the 4th flame post, but if this **** continues I'm just not gonna bother going, it's just too stupid, I'll just stay home and smash.
in the words of James Sparrow, and on behalf of the "fox cities crew": "Puff, you're gay, shut the fuck up."
You forgot. I said i would drop this a couple of posts ago. Then Airy comes in hatin' on the smashfest when we did nothing wrong (cept for TOYC and PIGS comments, but im not responsible for them), and you all keep talking about a "secretive plan" just to piss me off even more. I stopped the stupid arguing, yet you started it again because i guess you guys just couldnt help yourselves. Once again, for the second time, ill offer to stop flaming you, cause ik ill just get over it and act nicely to you all at the tourny ( i dont know if ill recieve the same, most likely not due to the last comment LOL) If you want to start it again, Ill have to type this whole spchell...spheel..spcheel all over again.

In the wise words of Mr. Chu, why dont we just "fugedaboutit?"
Whehter you start arguing again or not is up to you, but either way im done posting on this thread.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
wtheck my boards just messed up and showed dvor's response from like 5 pages ago as the most recnet. ignore post.

i will bring one setup combined with lone.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Thank you JS for your nice set ups.

CC5 is looking like a very good tourney so far. We've got plenty of set ups, lots of people coming, including SPYBLOOM. Yah.

So I guess we're going with 2nd option then, teams random, singles RR.

Now what do you guys want to do after singles is done.

We will for sure have time for one more main event, possibly another.

So what do we do first, Low Tier for like 2 dollars each? Crews? Lots of Friendlies? SNAPPLE CHUGGING TOURNAMENT!

EDIT: JS, read the first post of the thread, it gives the details on set ups, and whos coming.

EDIT DOS: Alright at the moment, we have 6 Full Set ups, and 2 Cubes, so if Tongji could bring his tv this time with the remote. If anyone is wondering if they should bring a set up or not, bring one! Yah If we could have 8 set ups, that would be AMAZING!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
puff what did Airy's post have to do with you? She referenced the cars but that's a lot less than the **** everyone else gave you for it

I can probably bring a 3rd tv. I could maybe even bring my computer for recording matches if I feel organized enough :lick:

so Chimera's opens at 10 but when does the tourney actually START?
do draft crews

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
puff what did Airy's post have to do with you? She referenced the cars but that's a lot less than the **** everyone else gave you for it

I can probably bring a 3rd tv. I could maybe even bring my computer for recording matches if I feel organized enough :lick:

so Chimera's opens at 10 but when does the tourney actually START?
do draft crews
Great thing to bring up Spikes.

Chimeras opens up at 10, I'd like to get teams started by 11, if not 11:30 at the latest, that means be there as soon as it opens, not late. The earlier you get there, the better chance you have of getting friendlies in.

Quaz

Smash Master
I'll bring a cube! ^^

btw I could bring my laptop so I can use tourney maker and then we can make brackets easier (it can even do round robins on here) unless anyone else has a laptop they can use

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
first, double post is not an option, son

fade is not coming, btw
and i need to get some pratice

sad part is i just got some RPG games which mean i'll probly screw smash for the next 3 days

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
i'll be going with toecutter, sago and devy,

jeff: i have the "mind games" ready, you just have to promise to keep it clean @_@

HI vino
I propose we stop at a gas station on the way, to buy some yummy Vanilla Coke.

EDIT: It'd be nice if 101 would sign on ... >_<

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
Marth101 can't go on his computer for looking at violent p*rnography.

Is anybody going to Eighteenspoker's house to smash after the tournament? I can play after 8PM or so. I want to play too~*~

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
dude, wtf, is your name quaz? didn't think so *slap*

jp, but seriously who wouldn't want to see quaz bald??????

but JS we can do a DK ditto or two

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
This thread is more popular than OC3, and it's a newer thread than that one as well, too good.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Actually, I can't come to this. I didn't know I'd be starting at my new job this soon.

Oh well.

Xtra

Smash Ace
really sucks i cant make it. looks like this tourny should be awesome. :( maybe i can pull some crazy last min. sheez. if i dont show good luck to all.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
XTRA idk if it has to do with transportation or something else, but if it's the former that zach guy said he could take people on his way which includes fondy.
zach152 said:
hey, if anyone would like to go to this tournament, but doesnt have a ride, and is between/ on the way to appleton from hartford, email me at mike_friend152@hotmail.com or just reply here, if its close to on the way maybe you can ride with meh =D

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
really sucks i cant make it. looks like this tourny should be awesome. :( maybe i can pull some crazy last min. sheez. if i dont show good luck to all.
why can't you make it, I told you the date like a month ago.

Top Bottom