• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CC5 Appleton, Wisconsin Friday June 8th Chimeras

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
well Smashfest Shouts and comments:
Lone: nice fest but you should've got both of the rooms, I would've payed for the other room if you would have got it.
TOYC: Nice friendlies and you beating me in the tourney, idk, but I wasn't doin so hott.
Pig: Nice matches and the tourney match, shouldn't have gone falco with only playing him for 1 match before that, but you still did alright.
Luigi Guy: Didn't really play you, but you were doggin on Mewtwo, that's not right.
Puffinator: Played you, i think, oh yeah.... FFA ftw at 10:30
Marth101: Get more micro, kthxbai
Spikes: Man, thanks for giving me a ride to your house for the after after smashfest, lol, sorry that my family kept calling your phone all the time, idk how they got the number.
Airy: I think I played the most agaisnt you. You're obviously better then me and for a shiek player, your awesome.
KKSB: Thanks for the tips and stuff, I gotta stop F-smashing all the time. We should've played more at Spikes' House.
Zicore: Man, We owned the Beatmania Machine.... HARD. Was fun playing you and your 4 lesbo characters.
Spybloom: IS god.
Tongji: I still can't say your name right, but nice playing you and, keep up the mewtwo and keep up falco.

I might've missed someone Idk, but yeah anyways, thanks for the time lone and sorry, but i gotta go to school on the day of the tournament, but I'll definetly be coming to thoes bi-weeklies you were talking about.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
<.< >.> don't know if I can give shout outs... but
KSSB: Dude I need to play your G&W with M2 :) Also thanks for the Flaco tips (ok so go down pump and press b twice? that's it right? lolz) and congrats on the championship win!!
Lone: Once again we didn't get to play also those were some tight games wher you were playing vino for the loosers lolz :( I would like to play your shiek v. m2 again.
P.I.G: Dude keep up the good work and also get more agressive!! You shouldn't be pussyfooting around when it's shiek v. M2
TOYC: Dude nice set of matches, just practice all of the adv. tecks will come with time
Puffinator: I was suprized to see how close our puff v. m2 match was. Perhaps next time I might actually get a win lolz. Great playing with you and congrats with winning the loosers bracket.
DVOR: dude great playin teams with you, your marth is definatly improving just keep up the good work!
Zicore: hey your zelda is nice!! (especially so because you have only been playin her for a month!! ZOMG) Also great samus games!! sorry your match with spikes didn't go too well lolz :)
Airy: Hey what can I say, i loved playing all of our games togeather and getting destroyed by your shiek Peach tag team. It's always a pleasure and an honor to play you.
Spikes: Dude I wish I could have gone to your after fest fest thing. The doc m2 match was close as usual maybe I might have squeeked out the win if I didn't Suicide XD anyway your doc is top notch and I always love getting ***** by you. :)
Marth101: Dude great games (don't you hate confusion?!?!?! lolz) (the falcon m2 game was oh so close!!!) I was exited. However the falco game didn't turn out so well. Always a pleasure getting destroyed by your C.falc. Keep up the good work dude! Ohh for the record I did take down your falco with CONFUSION jk.
Random luigi guy: Ya that's right don't diss M2 when your getting 2 and three stocked by him HAHAHAHAH!!!!
Spybloom: you rock your gannon is teh ****/haxor lolz great games man. I hope to see you around some other time.

Anyway I had a great time overall and I cannot wait till CC5 and HJ5 woot hope to see you all at the low tier turny at CC5:chuckle:

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
Shouts

Lone: fun games. ganon > sheik, even on FD ;)
Puffinator: Your fox ain't bad. wow @ onnet and our 1st tourney game.
TOYC and PIG: You aren't as irritating offline as your are online.
Airy: I like the peach thing you do, full jump, float, down air, nair. nifty
Spikes: Your place is cool, friendlies were fun, seems you weren't playing very well though. see you at CC5
Zicore: 4th, no johns
Tongji: Falco? If you insist. still <3 the mew2
DVOR: yeah we should have played at spikes place
Marth101: you have more tech skill than me (love the turnaround shine wavehog or whatever you would call it)

.P.I.G.

Smash Rookie
Hehe. That was a fun day.

You guys weren't as mean in real life as you are on the boards...except Airy...she was mean.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
shiek have advantage over ganon, what kinda BS are you pulling this time-this is to kssb

sorry i cant go, i'll playyou guys at cc5, make some money son

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
KK might need a partner, he's not bad, and he's been training with BH as of late. I can't speak for him though. Toecutter needs one as well, but he's teaming with me if meza doesn't show.

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Hiya

How's everyone been?
Sorry I couldn't make it to these smashfests, but both myself and Haus will be at CC5! (possibly Nija as well, if anyone remembers him)

I think I can bring a Gamecube if we're still lookin' for setups.

DALegendarySauce

Smash Journeyman
KSSB fights shieks that turret fight.

I wish this was on saturday. I still wouldn;t go, but I'd get the internal struggle of deciding not to go, but lying to people and telling them I could.

Y'all have fun. Take lots of pictures of Tapion!!!QQ

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
and who are you teaming with??
I'm teaming with Black Meza, granted he's still coming, I haven't seen him or talked to him in a couple weeks, where is he?

And yes bring your cube, and BZZL I'll answer your PM right now, I have no idea what you mean by that move, it would be better if you posted it here.

Hi Tapion.

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
And yes bring your cube, and BZZL I'll answer your PM right now, I have no idea what you mean by that move, it would be better if you posted it here..
...you've never heard of the yoyo glitch?
Well it's not always the most practical move so it's unlikely I'll be able to get it off in a match. If you really want to know about it, there's a huge sticky in the Ness forums here.

But anyway, anyone familiar with it should be able to back me up that it does not take control away from the other player, freeze the other character indefinately, and does not make the match un-finishable in any way. Under the criteria you put forth, that should make it a legal glitch.

Sago

Smash Lord
Im like 90% sure i can come i just need to con my mom into not makeing me go to school for you see its my last and were not doing anything anyways so im pretty sure she wont make me go, if Devy can get out to ill team with him im 100% possitive fade wont show up

So if anyone needs a partner i will if Devy dosent show ...i play a half way decent Doc. Mario

zack152

Smash Journeyman
heya, where do u go to school at? im pretty good with ganondorf/marth, and if ur in teh area i can show u what i can do =D

<-- is partnerless =(

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Hi my name is puffinator. Nice to meet you all. Im pretty decent with jigglypuff, and also maybe samus, as he is kindof my second main.

Hi tapion

TOYC

Smash Cadet
For those of you looking for partners...im sry...i'm taken...so stop asking...jeez you go to one little smash get together and everyone discovers your skillz and then wont leave you alone about playing with them to make them look better...LEAVE ME ALONE NOOBS

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hey zack, every once in a while we have random fests at my house, if you're serious about driving up here for one we can plan something before CC5 :)

Quaz

Smash Master
idk whats going on with pound, there are some midwest dewds going but would they be able to take us with them... hmm..

btw my chances of coming to this have gone up quite a bit, I might be there =)

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Well, if I do go to this, it's about 90% (I might have job orientation this day), I am probably teaming with Marth101.

He said he wanted to, so unless he changes...I'll go with him.

>_>

James Sparrow

Smash Master
MN should be able to bring at least 5 people(me, deepak, Nomek, SDM?? Aaron? flux?), hoping to get someone to drive whether its Nomek, SDM, or deepak...

Crashman: You should come to this so I can beat you again.
yeah mn should for sure get some people coming.

oh yeah i'm back from china.

wtf, tonji plays falco?

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Pre-CC5 sucked for me, I proved that I should kill myself, lol. Yeah, well w/e. I'll prolly come idk tho, will prolly have to skip school. Can't promise anybody that would want to team tho, so idk. seeyah.

Top Bottom