• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CC5 Appleton, Wisconsin Friday June 8th Chimeras

TOYC

Smash Cadet
Vino i guarantee that i would hussle you at fetch...and Mario Tennis skilz have nothing to do with real skilz (yeah i spell it with a z)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
ONLY IN CC THREADS ARE CHAMPIONS MADE.

No really, TOYC, stop acting like a complete scrub, PIG actually figured it out, you haven't yet, you're going to get owned not only in smash, but in real life by these guys if you keep acting like Old-Lone.

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
ONLY IN AMERICA.... nevermind.

TOYC, I will beat you up and ruin the ending of Shrek 3 if you make one more spammy post. I mean it.

TOYC

Smash Cadet
wow...i am super sry for stepping in and ruining everybodys time here...i really hope someday i can learn to be just like will and learn to set a good example for wisconsin...seriously guys i will only write stuff about smash from now on, no tennis, no mario tennis, no butt love between will and chancen, strictly smash, scouts honor

olsonpm

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely coming to this. I'm coming from the Madison area so if anyone needs a ride or can give me a ride... carpooling just seems to be the way to go now that gas is ridiculously priced. I'll bring a gamecube whether we need it or not, so the only question i have is if anyone has a network adapter for the gamecube. I'm bringing mine and it would be pretty badass if we could get some 8 player kart goin :p

TOYC

Smash Cadet
I'll prolly come for some of it but idk...i'll be out of town this weekend and idk when i'll get back on monday. What time is this thing at???

Puffinator

Smash Ace
ill be there...unless im out of town which i doubt...
hopefully a good amount of people will be there

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
People who are coming to the fest

Me
Puffinator
Tongji
Nook
ToyC
PIG
TotaKK
Eighteen Spikes

I Have to talk to Black Meza but I'm pretty sure he's coming as well.

I'm going to talk to BH, Kevin, and Toecutter about coming to the fest.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Well JS is in China, and no one else is in the area. I'm also going to use the fest to promote the tourney, so if anyone comes up to you and is like, hey what is this, try to see if you can sink them in for CC5.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I just would like to say that.....

..... I have a special surprise for everyone attending the Smash Fest and CC5.

SPYBLOOM IS COMING!

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
I might make it to the fest, but not posting in the fest thread, because its utterly stupid. Whoever thought of another thread should not even have put it up. But... I may be their, but idk, and since spikes wont want to come to oshkosh to give me a ride, it wouldn't be worth it, but idk..... I wanna see if TYOC is good or..... not, idk, i suck, so doesnt matter...... well, i gotta go cut my wrists so seeyah

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Only someone that's a smash child would post that crap in here. COME DVOR, it will be fun, and you'll get better. And you should be able to beat TOYC, idk about PIG though. So yah, KSSB might come.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok, so we have 6 full set ups, and a and a cube. Who else can bring cubes and tv's. We're going to need set ups for the fest too. Spikes is coming late, so his 2 set ups won't be there till like 3. It would be nice to have 3 set ups at the fest, before spikes gets there. Me and Vino have one covered.

Ok now I don't want this to turn into the fest thread. I would like to hear some more for sures coming. Like Fondy, and what about Janesville? KSSB and your crew, who out of all you guys is coming to CC5. It woudl be nice if KSSB, Zicore, EOF, EOW, Chronosqaure, and all you others guys were coming. And Fondy, are you guys coming, and can you bring set ups. Get this thread back to activity.

Not to late to call MM's?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok, I'm double posting for good reasons, after much thought I've finally decided on how seeding is going to work for teams/singles.

Teams
Depending on how many entrees, we will do RR.

<16 entrees, 2 pools with top 4 advancing = 8 Team Double Elim Bracket
=16 4 pools, with top everyone advancing, but RR done only for seeding. 16 Team Double ELim Bracket
>16 4 pools, with top 4 advancing-= 16 Team Double Elim Bracket.

Singles

Then the top 8 teams will be seeded 1-16 in singles, so top team gets 1 and 2, 2nd team gets 3 and 4, and so on. Then everyone who didn't place in top 8 in teams, or didn't play teams, but wants to play singles, will be randomly seeded for the remaning 17-???

I feel this is a fair wait of doing it. So this is the format that we are using.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I found out I'm not working 10-2, I'm actually working from 11-3, so there's no point in me heading to Appleton to be there for less than 2 hours. So what would you guys think of having an after-fest fest at my house?? All the people with long drives could hang around a bit later and even record a couple matches. Tongji, KSSB, Blackmeza, Spybloom??

:colorful:

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
gah I have some bad news for all. :(

Well I was talking to N00k yesterday and he said he couldn't go. I could go by my self (appleton is only 25min away or something) However I do have finals coming up this week, so i may have homework If I don't get it done tonight and or have time to finish tomarrow. If I am going I can bring one setup but right now it's just a 50-50 chance. I was not expecting this.

Spikes- hey if your fest fest thing is later I may be able to attend that and possibly cathc the tail end of lone's fest however that is still up in the air.

Lone I'll probably pm you or something sometime later tonight with the final details of my attendance.

My bad ._.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
To anyone who thinks they should not come to this, I say you should..

This is the last time you will have an opportunity to play with other smashers in a big way.

There are still alot of people still coming to this Me, Puff, Eau Claire Guy, Kevin, possibly KSSB, and others are still coming, and SPYBLOOM, a chance to see spybloom. Plus, lots of noobs to own.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Fest: If I can get my mom to take me or something I will prolly go, or go to Spikes fest later.... If he still likes me >.<.

MM's: If at fest or CC5, TYOC, $20 MM????? 2 out of 3 set MLG Rules????? (Plus Dave's Stupid Rule)

AND......... Cut, I'm done, seeyah.

Well, not really... last chance to play with smashers in a big way???
HJ's > CC's
Just my 20.1 cents

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
I found out I'm not working 10-2, I'm actually working from 11-3, so there's no point in me heading to Appleton to be there for less than 2 hours. So what would you guys think of having an after-fest fest at my house?? All the people with long drives could hang around a bit later and even record a couple matches. Tongji, KSSB, Blackmeza, Spybloom??

:colorful:
This sounds great, still not sure if I can make it to lone's thing (and this) yet, I'll know by tonight.

TOYC

Smash Cadet
wow caleb....why you hate'n on a G??? i am equally as horrible as will...that n-word aint got nuttin on me...wipe me down

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Fest: If I can get my mom to take me or something I will prolly go, or go to Spikes fest later.... If he still likes me >.<.

MM's: If at fest or CC5, TYOC, $20 MM????? 2 out of 3 set MLG Rules????? (Plus Dave's Stupid Rule)

AND......... Cut, I'm done, seeyah.

Well, not really... last chance to play with smashers in a big way???
HJ's > CC's
Just my 20.1 cents
I meant before CC5, to get some good practice, sorry if It was taken the other way.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Looks like a change of plans =) I'll be there at 10 sharp to drop off Airy, with a setup or two, then head to work and come back at 4 or whatever. This possibly means the after-fest fest is cancelled because I might want to hang around in Appleton with Airy but time will tell.
Lone you aren't still having a tourney are you? Cause seriously, I don't get why you hate power rankings so much but love the idea of a tourney at a pre-tourney smashfest...

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
looks like i can't go, i have finals tuesday and wensday and i'm too busy going crazy on guitar freaks v1 and v2 @_@

the smashfest anyway

i think i'll bring a car of 5 people but not set up

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Well Update: Everyone at My mom's company has off, except for the telephone people (ie. steve if he still works there) sooo I'll be coming at 10 or 11. ill prolly go to bed now for that. Yeah well seeyah tommorow.

Also: I forgot about this. But I'll be brining a Cube, Game, and TV tommorow, so yeah seeyah,

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Well Update: Everyone at My mom's company has off, except for the telephone people (ie. steve if he still works there) sooo I'll be coming at 10 or 11. ill prolly go to bed now for that. Yeah well seeyah tommorow.

Also: I forgot about this. But I'll be brining a Cube, Game, and TV tommorow, so yeah seeyah,
Yea I signed up for extra hours. I get paid double time -- $22 an hour :chuckle: I wouldn't pass that up even if CC5 was today. Anyways who is your mom? I might work with her. Is she Ilene White? Cause if so I would poop myself

Top Bottom