• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Tourney 12/27 (MK banned)

HAT

Smash Ace
Singles
1: chillindude829 () ($140.00) (Falco)
2: BurgerKing (atomsk) ($84.00) (DDD)
3: azen () ($28.00) (Peach/Marth)
4: mew2king ($14.00) (DDD/Snake)
5: candy ($7.00) (Snake/Wolf)
5: meep ($7.00) (ICs)
7: P~S () (Olimar)
7: boss (Luigi/Mario)
9: yo
9: EE
9: deez
9: not jokin (completely jokin)
13: Turbo Girlpants (pika/ddd)
13: dk smash
13: riffic
13: hat
17: jcaesar
17: splode
17: EM ()
17: Red Bandit
17: GIMR
17: vist
17: dr.o
17: tantalus
25: sin
25: chaos ()
25: SSR
25: underpantsdude829 ()

doubles
1: azen+m2k ($156.00)
2: atomsk&chillin ($78.00)
3: boss+candy ($26.00)
4: nacker&meep ()
5: jcaezar+hat
5: deez&sin
7: god-rock&vist
7: yo+okin
9: P~S&unknown
9: btree&redbandit
9: aposl&tantalus ()
9: esoj&ee
13: dk+splode

CO18

Smash Hero
Cool stuff. GJ beating Azen Atomsk.
Cool to see some results from m2k's d3 as well.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow goooooooood **** EE! That's my boy!

Teams s the ****, seriously, singles is so boring.

Korn I lost to Chillin and P~S. Note to self, Rainbow Cruise isn't that great of an Olimar counterpick :ohwell:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Wow goooooooood **** EE! That's my boy!

Teams s the ****, seriously, singles is so boring.

Korn I lost to Chillin and P~S. Note to self, Rainbow Cruise isn't that great of an Olimar counterpick :ohwell:
You play ROB and didn't CP Oli to Frigate?!

Shame...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tant needs to step it

Defeated riffic 2-0
Lost to Azen 0-2
Lost to Okin 0-2

Quick shouts

Riffic- good games, work on that lucas, down b is amazing
EE- fun stuff in practice, you got this, we're gonna get good at this and place in the money one day
Azen Zagenite- Why does my R.O.B. suck? I should won a game at least, but you're too goodz! You're fun to play against, you teach people how to play and not be gay. Question though if you read this- was my Kirby worth continuing to work on and play as?
Okin- I can't figure you out, too goodz, i'm convinced i'll never beat you with R.O.B., i would need the assistance of metaknight
M2K- cool friendlies, i'll ask you the same thing I asked Azen, was my Kirby worth working on, I have so much fun playing Kirby
Apostle- God is our Rock is too much fun! play you again soon. But I may start teaming with EEvisu

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it's one of ROBs best stages and gimping oli is easier there then any other stage...

i admit I'm not an expert on olimar, so if i'm mistaken...tell me :laugh:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You silly people, he banned Frigate. I gladly would have taken him there.

He banned it because that's where I beat him in our last tourney encounter.

Vik

Smash Cadet
Good **** P~S repping that jlb(somebody gotta do it while the rest of us are squandering...looks at GIMR) and...Atomsk lol effing beast

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah good **** P~S, I would came but I got home late last night. Chillindude still gonna say you suck and quit this game?

Also good **** EE, okin, and meep.

Splode owes me $10.....that is all

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm still depressed though *sighs* i coulda beat candy's wolf :( 3rd round last stock.... lost
good **** candy... except you lost to M2K :s

@stinger
... i counter pick frigate if your not R.O.B lol, like i CP that for wolf

shoutouts eventually to sleepy/lazy/*sad face*

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO @ chillin claiming he hates brawl and it sucks at it now than ****** everyone

-dead- too good

azen: ddd is gay isn't he? >_> we will figure out how to **** him soon (everytime), with marth >:D

im getting pretty close

Vist

Smash Champion
what happened to Jcaesar, Vist, Boss ? :(
i had to leave early so i forfeited to riffic

gimr- i still owe u money from teams. good stuff in our matches, i think we did pretty good for teaming for the first time

dk smash- thanks again man. ill def come over sometime soon

candy- your snake is goodz. its been too long since ive played a good snake main.

anyway, fun stuff to all. played way too many friendlies and gave myself a massive headache tho >_< (looks like im catching a cold now too wtf??? who gave me this ****)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Called it months ago that really young upcoming players like Atomsk are dangerous and loaded with potential. GJ, Atomsk.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why ban a character not as good as Snake? :confused:

Mew2King needs MK to win...? Stop only practicing MK, Jason. Snake is fun and better. :)

Btw I see no extra character diversity in the results. What are you talking about, Jesse?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Why ban a character not as good as Snake? :confused:

Mew2King needs MK to win...? Stop only practicing MK, Jason. Snake is fun and better. :)

Btw I see no extra character diversity in the results. What are you talking about, Jesse?
You are correct on the diversity, M2K was the only MK main there, Kornn/Plank/Lukky/Omni didn't come to this

Edit: Inui where are the results for the Florida tourney, I wanted to see how you guys did they said you and Chu won teams, good job

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good **** P~S repping that jlb(somebody gotta do it while the rest of us are squandering...looks at GIMR) and...Atomsk lol effing beast
lolz, I lost to atomsk and then Deez!

I have lost to Diddy the last 5 tourneys I've been to. I NEED to practice the match up.

Oh, and vist, Good stuff for the first time. I know we could've done a lot better though. we sqandered.

you can pay me some time soon I guess.

Oh, and Vist, I have a cold. My bad if I passed it on to you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Edit: Inui where are the results for the Florida tourney, I wanted to see how you guys did they said you and Chu won teams, good job
Lemme see what I remember, cuz full results were not posted yet...

1: Inui and ChuDat
2: Afro and Seibrik
3: DewDaDash and ******?
4: SheikSSBM and Mix?

I love how the 3rd and 4th place teams are ChuDat's cousins, lmao.

1: ChuDat
2: Afro
3: CO18
4: Seibrik
5: Inui
5: Hungrybox

I lost to ChuDat and Seibrik. ChuDat lost a match to HRNUT and a few to Afro and that was it all day. He didn't lose any sets.

HAT

Smash Ace
i quite distinctly did not step it up.

to those of you *****ing about the duration of the tournament- did you notice that I wasn't doing anything to make people play matches? if you're gonna complain about it, do something about it. i personally don't give a **** how long the tournament takes.

btw- next time a bracket is finalized, it's ****ing finalized. jesus ****ing christ if another person *****es about their match, i'm literally just going to give them their money back and tell them to leave.

yea, EE. yea.

nah, i'm kidding. good **** everyone. this was fun. **** you okin! your **** is going down next time.

Top Bottom