• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catonsville Tourney 12/27 (MK banned)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Vist - too goodz. i suck too much to space better

Okin - ggz. too smart. im pretty sure i am worst decision maker in this state. also made me realize how much i hate my zss. >_____<

Vik

Smash Cadet
keitaro. him and m2k have been living here for a while now. we claim them lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I lost a Wiimote. Did anyone find one with "BF" on the back and rechargeable Energizer batteries inside?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
So many aspire to become part of MD/VA's greatness and fun times. Its no wonder they wanna spend their winter vacation with us :chuckle:

see.... this guy knows!

hahahahahahahahhaha! MD/VA is too goodz, if you don't think we are you haven't been here hahahaha!

and @ jcaesar we have it at our house somewhere, i found it sometime recently!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Gimr I'll help you with your Diddy match up btw. and It looked like you were embarrassed that you lost to me. am i that bad???... everyone else Good ****.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Hey i got one question regarding stage ban. I though that the only stages that could be banned were from random. And the reason was if u felt one of the neutral stages wasn't good for u.

But if you ban a stage for counter pick then what is the reason for counterpicking at all?

maybe in regular sets it wont make too much of a difference (still it does) but in Finals where u have to win 3/5 some characters would run out of counterpick.

Its just a thought

Top Bottom