• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm V - CT - Might happen some day.. maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely thinking about going to america in the summer next year, if that is confirmed i'll come to this for sure, holland in the house ^^

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
So....is the Hype postponed?...kinda sucks man...I gotta rearrange my whole OOS tourney calender now

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
The hype wave has evolved into a hype tsunami! Looks like we will have solid international interest! I'm speaking with hotel venues closer to Bradley international airport for the event :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL dont U think that's playin the 2 kinda close
Im hype 4 this nd Apex
dont make me choose >_>
Sorry. August isn't too close to this imo. PLUS there will be other big summer tournaments happening so August is our best bet, especially around the same time as this year.

I also agree with TKO on this. We're trying to announce Apex dates asap so people have time to plan/save accordingly.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I just read through this entire thread.

It is FULL OF WIN.

So I heard there might be SSFIV at this, or did I hear wrong?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Genesis 2 is actually going to happen?

and yea man i really wish this was this year and not next...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Are you guys gonna have artist alley for this? I need a table :D

G-REG: How do you like the pink Captain Falcon?
to be honest i dont even remember what point in time i actually started maining falcon, much less why i picked that color. i started as a noob jiggs and somewhere during '04/'05 falcon just sorta appeared

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
Hey guys, if you are interested, I have a venue ready to go, I am hosting a tournament and heres the thread link:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287109

**bear in mind this is easy to drive to off of the masspike or from CT.. it's in Western MA.. please post there if interested, I want at least 40-50 people.

and um.... what happened guys Cataclysm got moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom