• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3 Results - Full Teams and Singles results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Okay, I suppose I could do some proper shout-outs.

WhiteMage: Best tournament I have ever been to. Be proud.

RedSoxFan: We all owe you a tremendous debt. To the max. Thanks for everything.

BlackMage: Good ****. Play more.

Green Hunter: LTNS LOL.

Brookman: Ow! My shield!

Cort: TTTTHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBTTTTGood **** against the Newlyweds.

CT peoples: What a great group of guys. Thanks for being my cheerleader, Spawn.

PC: You seemed like you were having a rough day. Sorry we didn't get to play. Again.

Lilian: It seriously blows my mind how much better you've gotten in such a short time. Keep it up and you'll be #1 in CT before long. <_<

WoZ: Hot and amazing, as always.

Cactuar: Lol, dair out of shield. Learn to draw your namesake, for cryin' out loud!

LordKnight: You coming to pick us up was extremely clutch. I really appreciate it. I hope you did as well as you wanted to.

Sensei: Nice hair. High five?

Isai: I think you must've gimped me at least 400 times in our 2v2 friendlies. Good ****.

SamusExplorer: I love Radiohead and all, but Pink Floyd lyrics are more my niche.

Chu: Nice to meet you. Thanks for the kind words.

Plankton: Lol, Coheed.

Kaiser: Lol, I suck.

InfernoOmni: SLOW DOWN.

Janet: You should've entered! I can't remember what I wrote on your cast, but I'm pretty sure it was hilarious. Feel better!

Yo-Yo: "Your Bowser is so much better than Arash's." LOLZ.

Th0rn: Good ****. ZOSO COMBO.

Banks: Good ****. ZOSO COMBO.

2Hot: ZOSO COMBO is not a meme. ZOSO COMBO.

Darc: Lol, spacing. Good **** against Hayato. ZOSO COMBO.

Dazwa: You've got a lot of talent. Don't give up on singles. Lol, Pokefloats. ZOSO COMBO.

Kais: How do I appreciated fine literature?

Pine: Good ****.

Skler: Good ****.

Tom: Best announcer ever.

DJ: Good ****.

Hayato: You could at least let me win one from time to time. :(

Savath and Eve: Good ****.

Rawsex: I live like twenty minutes away from you and yet we never play. Wtf?

Mew2King: I had a lot of fun playing you , despite getting my butthole flexed in pretty much every game. Thanks for the ICs advice. Good ****, overall.

N64 and Kwan: Lol, Mushroom Kingdom 2.

Marcus: Easily one of the most polite and good-natured Smashers I know. It was good to see you again.

Husband: YOU AIN'T M2K.

Wife: Thanks for remembering my name.

Wes: Lol, brackets.

Dire: You can be really creepy when you want to be. Good ****.

Double N Dann: Good ****.

GameFreak: Good ****.

Solar: I don't care if you want to say **** about me when I'm not around (as if I'm not gonna hear it), but don't just walk up to me and make nice.

Inui: Complain less. Ftilt more.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shoutouts time finally!

To all those I didn't get to mm - Sorry, I had to leave early Sunday and Saturday we got kicked out early. :( At least I have all my monies.

Cters- Everyone did a good job repping CT. To all who stayed at my house.. good times.

Pc - Hooray, I got my revenge = a stock off of you. I remember getting 4'd at sesticle. I'm so happy I finally got a stock off. Too bad you weren't playing well, so I can't really tell if it was true or not.

Cactuar - We had some good friendlies. Your Marth is too ****ing good. So is your Fox. Keep it up.

Dire and Wes - Lol at me not knowing I was facing you guys in teams. Stupid Aiser for not telling me.

Zoso - Good **** on your placing and your playing. Your Fox is really good... I don't think we played one of Sheik vs Falcon lol. Being your cheerleader was fun.

Eve - You are too good. I knew I was going to lose from the start. Thanks for sandbagging in the tourny and going Luigi against me first 2 rounds then breaking out your Sheik. Good ****

Alejandro - Finally got to meet you... good handshake lol?

Plank - You shouldn't of gotten trashed the night before. I can't believe you beat a mad good Falco (Reik?) and then lost to a Falcon... :o That should not happen.

Tetra - Don't forget me, lol. Your Sheik is amazing. Our dittos were fun.

N64 - Your Pika owned my Sheik at first. Thanks soo much for the pika practice. Good matches.

Inui - You are annoying as ****.

Velocity - Your Doc is nice. We should have done more Doc dittos. Sheik>>>>>Doc

Line - You should have kept going Falco. You sd'd the first match. I think after that you would have had me. Don't go Marth vs my Sheik unless your Marth is really good (Cactuar, etc)

Emmy - We had some good matches. I just completely gave up when we had the teams.

Arcturus- We had some good matches man. My Zelda totally mindgamed your falco into sd'ing, lolol. You are too good.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
Pc - Hooray, I got my revenge = a stock off of you. I remember getting 4'd at sesticle. I'm so happy I finally got a stock off. Too bad you weren't playing well, so I can't really tell if it was true or not.
Congrats? :dizzy:

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to thank the mages for throwing an incredibly fun and intense tourny. You guys did a very good job. And also the turtles for making me so freakin leet. Kiids Good! See you all at the next one.
-JHoLLaration of the Combo-Nation

Cort

Apple Head
my shoutouts, continued...

Banks - <3 You've definitly improved a lot since I can remember. Keep it up negro.

WoZ - Always fun to see you at tournaments, I think your snoring may have helped me fall asleep.

Isai - You're ****ing weird. And hilarious sometimes. I don't regret resetting out 99 stock SSB64 match at all, you're gay.

Sensei - You have really nice gums. GGs in SSB64, don't you owe me $5 from our MM? I'm really sad you didn't get losers finals from Smashtality up... Next time **** me with Falcon and I'll continue gimping with Pikachu.

CopyCat - Fun times in the dorm.

RedSoxFan - Thanks a ton for the housing, this event wouldn't be nearly as good without someone like you helping out.

Inui - Learn to respek

Mew2King - Sorry for placing your shoutout so close to Inui's, but good games overall. Good shiit in the tournament, #1 Marth in the world.

KJ - #1 Peach in the world.

Wes - Blow the candle out.

Boxman - You're weird.

Brookman - Greek God.

Kirbstir - You're terrible, but congrats on beating Ken.

Death brackets - lol?

Emmy - Nice to see you at tournaments along with Tichinde.

Tichinde - No Ken combos?

G-reg - I'm not you (somehow?)

Brookman - Too high can't be we are.

CheezWizard - I'm really disappointed to not see you at this fine tournament, you would have easily won singles and doubles by yourself.

Alejandro - That Hello Kitty hat was pretty cute on you.

Kiwi - We should have talked more, maybe. Too bad I have no social skills. Thanks for bumping into me and accidentally starting a 3 word conversation.

Brookman - withavidavida screwer?

Velocity

Smash Lord
I Came Down With It

In Your Face

Get The That **** Outa Here

Shoutouts To Everyone I Played In Smash And Kiwii In Speed

kiwiii

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTTTTTS!!!!!!!
(in no particular order)

jfox/jay- :D it was fun playing vs you & samusexplorer on teams. you guys were so random/funny/loud (mostly samusexplorer >_>) yay for getting a match in before you left and such =) you were a nice guy, hope to run into you at a tourney in the near future

forward/sean- haha i was so excited to meet you, i'm not sure if you could tell. good **** on teams and distracting while chu did some mad wobbles haha your falco is too good, hope you only get better after all the travelling in the next few weeks ! visit md/va, show the region here what's up with a true space animal player =) glad that my cheering helped you feel more welcomed and such. anddd... omg woz's card magic is too freakin unbelievable -___- hahaa

chu- CHU DATZ, WHAT ARE YOU FUXING WITH. thanks for dealing with my crippledness =( hope my controller was okay haha you owe me a new one, the smiley is still there! >:o don't get so cocky next time!! ..go find a coach LOL =) anddd a car ride clearly is not a legitimately amazing car ride unless there's some backstreet boys and nsync involved. ****ing raftbuilder haha we got this next time!

omni- you're amazing, stay encouraged/motivated and step it up! =] i can't wait to see where the two of us will be skill-wise in a few more months. you're telling me that i'm improving? you're a beast. i was happy to see a familiar face this weekend as well, someone who comforted me in my times of down =]

kaiser- i meeeeeeean... i'm so glad i didn't bring my vicodin LOL good **** with singles, although you may have placed even higher !!! :o hope you had fun this weekend. your dad is too freakin niceee! always good hang out and listen to your phrases of random. haha.

m2k- i clearly cheered for you, especially in teams finals. someone yelled "SHUT THE **** UP" after a match or two >_> LOL. and in singles too! vs cort and pc. you can't just fux with sad face and make me feel guilty! good **** taking 1st in singles and teams. maybe you're not so bad at this game after all.. >_> BY THE WAY..your yoshi is horrible HAHAHA.

inui- you cant just have pro smashers taking their shirt off for you hahaha wooowwww :p see you at the next chu biweekly

cactuar- nice cactuar on my cast :D

velocity- -______________________________________- ... =) it was fun playing speed with you. i clearly let you have the 3-1 record haha

lordknight- hahaha you are the most hyper person ever. EVER! sorry i wasn't the same at all at cataclysm :( hope to run into you again sometime so we can be crazy together @_@ whoo-hoo!

kdj- your sheik is mad pretty. =) sorry we never went to your place for housing. good **** with the tourney! wish we got more friendlies in~

jblaze- :D it was nice to meet you and such!

woz- your card magic is amazing, major props to you. it was fun to finally meet the woz! show me more card tricks next time =)

dire- LOLLLLLLLLL you're too funny. i didn't realize that you weren't using nair until a couple of matches. no wonder i managed to get so close beating you -_- let's play a real match next time, i'll be better by then to handle your g&w (+nair) >:] and way to go for squandering my cheeseburger hahaha. i liked the g&w you drew on my cast =) thanks

plank- you're a ****. road trip was amazing. you're hilarious. and you'll **** everyone's **** after you get a new controller! stop making fun of my sheik, i hate you :(

emmy- =) amazing to finally meet emmy! it was enjoyable talking to you about random smash stuffs, i hope we actually get to play next time. your zelda is scaryyy~ keep it up! and come to *pound*2 if you wanna see what md/va are all about!

watty- YOU WEREN'T THEREEEEEEE.

isai- fuxing with.....random@your signature. haha. sorry we didn't really get to talk hardly at all, but good **** banking those lives during teams finals. why must your falcon **** so hard at this game -_- thanks for signing/drawing on my cast!

husband- next time, i'm going to play you at the END of the day >_> .. thanks for the friendlies!

wife- it's okay, i know you got scared of our high/low-five mm. ;] but just wait..YOU'RE GONE, SON! =]

brookman- we didn't really talk/meet at all. but i did run into you while on my journey to the bathroom. :D

redsoxfan- thanks for the friendlies! LOL@our matches lasting forever >_>;.. hope your weekend was entertaining, hearing as how you housed 98234 people!

milktea- you're fuxing with mad strength. piggyback ride, racing (-_-), inui drooling over chu (-_-x2), ****** m2k's yoshi as predicted LOL, and so much more =) i'm glad we got along and ****, missy! sorry i was fuxing with sad on sunday -___- hope you had fun this weekend, thoughh. come to *pound*2 pleeeeeeeeeeaselkajsdf;lkajsdf!? :( <3

**** tom- AHAHAHHAHAHA. wow. you're hilarious. and stop stepping on my face thanks i was trying to take a nap!!! thanks for the friendlies, i enjoyed our falcon dittos. and playing my fox >_> i hope it was SLIGHTLY impressive? i'll work on it and you can play it next tourney we go to. betta show yo face to *pound*2, son! it was fun being "evil" to you, although i clearly wasn't and you clearly were being a jerk :p haha. good ****. go play gears of war!!

alejandro- =) keep up with the peach!! hope you get an amazing genki hat. wear it to the next tourney! and i'll be more friendly next time? x_x;;; sorry! i didn't know you were even trying to make a conversation with me -_- see you at pound2?

pakman- YOUR LUIGI IS AMAZING. YOU'RE AMAZING. COME TO THE NEXT CHU BIWEEKLY. =) it was good to meet you! pink luigi is clearly where it's at.

hayato- good stuff playing chu in tourney, your samus was tearing the place up!

yo-yo- >_> your bowser..... twas fun staying at zoso's and smashing with you guys and such. boo@the all-nighter. turns out it wasn't very smart :p

zoso- thanks for the housing and everything! your pets are freakin adorableee. hope you had fun this weekenddd! you wrote "LMFAO" on my cast -_-.... haha.

darc- who were you? o___o WE NEVER PLAYED!

cort- LOL @ 3-word conversation. i was pretty sure you hated me >_>;; but now that i know you don't, i'll be sure to try harder to make a conversation next time! i shoulda asked for a friendly, i need peach practice! good **** with singles~ hope you had fun!

mages- thanks for hosting the tourney. I NEVER GOT MY $10 BACK FROM DRAFT CREWS >:o..... :] but yea thanks for all the hard work and such, good ****!

bluedeath/omegabluemage- I WANT THAT DONKEY KONG DOLL @_________@!!! fun stuff sitting with you during the chu/m2k matches! this summer will clearly consist of lots of smash! =) excited much!?

team arlington/chillin/azen- i missed all of you so painfully much -___- hope c3 was immaculate, or whatever else you guys did in cata3's place. i realized after this weekend that i can't live without TA. especially smash-wise! you guys are amazing!! <3

chzn1- you squandered out the *** and i'm basically not going to forgive you for lying and bailing 2 days prior to departure date -_-

i enjoyed meeting new people and such =)
i'll squander less next time -_-
come to pound2, it's going to be *_______________* for sure!!!! :]

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
darc- who were you? o___o WE NEVER PLAYED!
darc = Jigglypuff, had a Boo from Mario shirt on day 1, skull with carrot in eye day 2

team arlington/chillin/azen- i missed all of you so painfully much -___- hope c3 was immaculate, or whatever else you guys did in cata3's place. i realized after this weekend that i can't live without TA. especially smash-wise! you guys are amazing!! <3
chillin was DEFINATELY there day one, m i rite

Cort

Apple Head
I'm pretty sure the first thing I said to you was, "Woah! Chillin made it afterall!"

No mindgames.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
IMA POST MA SHOUT OUTS NAO

My laptop charger is broken, so don't expect me to be online for awhile. I'm using Dazwa's laptop right now. If the shout-outs are too short well too bad lololololol

Dazwa: TWICE AS FAST AS YOUR ***. lol teams

Cort: LOL FALCON PUNCH. You're still fun to play even though you hate me

Brookman: lol I beetz u. You're too good. TOO FUNNAY

Banks: Banks lolololol didn't do much. FUNNAY

Th0rn: stop losing

Hayato: OMG TIPPER REST. Match summary: I went rest you went "AHHH" you went f-air I went "AHHH"

PC: You're always fun to talk to. I'm glad I did well against you in IVESTICLE or we would have never talked

KDJ: Good ****. You always support us Maine kids.

Milktea: LOL! You never remember who I am "Who's this" "It's Darc" "Oh"

Kiwi: LOL I'M DARC SILLY. I'm that sexay guy playin some Jiggs

Cactuar: You know who I am

Forward: Maybe I can get some gay rest and end up beating you.

Chu: lol teams

WoZ: lol I wanted to play poker

M2K: lol u sucks. TERMINA? THE ONE WITH THE TURTLE? LOL TEAM FRIENDLIES. You should 4 stock me

Isai: FALCON PUNCH!

Wife: lol no MM

Husband: lol I'm Darc

**** tom: lol pronounciation

Dire: Hi Dire! We tied

Kaiser: You said I was good ^_^

Zoso: lol spacing. OUR MATCHES ARE HILARIOUS

Tichinde: Vag rubbing, sword, etc

Redsox: thanks for housing. I'm Derek

Yo-Yo: why didn't you come ;_;

Marcus: MARCUS IS THE GREATEST

Blackmage: Our match was....AWESOME

Whitemage: lol money annoyance

Schimkledorf: lol schmink

Plank: lol Darc's wang

Boxman: lololo CATaclysm

Tetra: lol matches

IronChief and Kais: TEH RIDE WAS TOO GOOD
Other people I can't remember: TOO GOOD

th0rn

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS

Darc- Stop losing to me.

Banks- WeshFlang ran a train on losers

Daz- Good stuff in teams.

PC chris- Thanks for letting me beat your marth in winners. I should of played jiggly and pulled a Darc.

Zoso- I wonder if we'll ever play in a tourney, rather than friendlies.

Plank- You only gave me four bucks, you owe me a dollar still.

Wife- I got my revenge from the yoshi vs. Peach MM at Cat1. Good thing we took off that Excessive laser rule.. lol

Husband- Good friendlies, nice talking with you. I wanted to play you in tourney but omni f-smashed me :(

Omni- Good set, close matches.... feck battlefield. >_>

Reik- nice meeting you, you're really good at falco dittos.

Brookman (pro friendly teams partner)- we ****. you got the shiekzzz z z z zzzz

Cort- thanks for coaching me somewhat, and shouting me out.

rest of maine- MST10, mirite?

Mages- Thanks for hosting another great tourney.

JBlaze1394

Smash Ace
I don't think I deserve to give shoutouts since I didn't enter singles.

So, I won't.

I WILL say, however, that for all the people that apparently don't seem to know - I was Rush, KDJ was Hour - just to make things a bit simpler...

Generic shoutout: I think the tournament ran pretty well, in general. It was good to see everyone I saw, and meet everyone I met. I hope to see you all sometime in the future.

Later - Marcus

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
ZOMG SHOUTOUTZ FINALLY:

Mah car:

Inui: You're gay. :p

Cacteezie: Mmmmmmm.

Pakman: Wow, if you were this cool we should've hung out earlier.

M2K: You look cooler without your glasses and your funny faces are about a million times better.

--WOZ's House--

Woz; Has a PINK house.

Sensei: Your dad is a beserk driver but he's cool. I'ma call him Lead foot.

Emblem Lord: EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD.

Sneak: Too funny.

Isai: I succeded were you failed.

Copycat: **** I didn't know you were so buff.

----the drive to WPI----

The fog: Wow, **** you fog, you were so gay randomly showing up and dissappearing, what a terrible thing you were, you scared me ****less.

Inui: Don't call me a ***** driver.

Pakman: Kept me awake with laughs?

M2K: Are they playing smash in there? No. Nooo. NO!!

Cactuar: lulz.

----WPI-----

Redsoxfan: Clutch. You were cool. Thanks for letting us stay.

---SATURDAY and SUNDAY: Cataclysm 3---

MilkyKnight: STADIUM SEATS! NO!!!!!!!! ****! Thanks for keeping me out of tourney mode.

Kiwii: Let me use her crutches :p

shmikledorf: I didn't know you taped me. I'll be back in CT so we can play

KrazyJones: of LEGEND!

Forward: **** your Falco is sexy. You should go to ZA and fight Backward.

Backward: Wow you suck, I expected so much more from you.

Kaiser: Good stuff

Solar: I'm sorry for pissing you off during our match. I usually talk to get rid of stress. >.>

Dire: Do tha crocodile

Wes: ****ing knee'd me

Cort: Is so cute

Brookmangz: ****ING 12 STOCKED ME

Zoso: Is still ****ing awesome

PC: Your wallpaper is so evenly balanced

KDJ: ****ed me up in Street Fighter

**** Tom: Taught me street fighter

Chu: Take off that trench coat

Plank: Kinda cheered me on

Jnorm and Jholla: Cool people. :p

Samusexplorer: Wow its been so long. Remind me to come up to NY soon

Guy who was with Samusexplorer on that TV on Sunday: GGs

----Red Robin----

Waitress: Put up with me

WOZ: Wins for almost getting a free meal thanks to the ****ty knife

M2K: FACES.

----

Anyone I missed? I hope not. >.>

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think I deserve to give shoutouts since I didn't enter singles.

So, I won't.

I WILL say, however, that for all the people that apparently don't seem to know - I was Rush, KDJ was Hour - just to make things a bit simpler...

Generic shoutout: I think the tournament ran pretty well, in general. It was good to see everyone I saw, and meet everyone I met. I hope to see you all sometime in the future.

Later - Marcus
I wanted to thank you for giving me your honest opinion about the refund thing at the tourney. It's hard to find people who will give it to you straight up like you did man. Much respect for that.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
white mage - good stuff running this own your own, good stuff on the planning, pulled it off nicely, keep playin, i'll train ya more when im around : )

blue mage - honorary member no more. proud to have you as a mage, as you were a great help as wes can attest to. see ya soon, if not i'll be at vls fo sho. good luck on the montage/matches, im sure it'll come out great (no pressure do them at leisure of course : )

green hunter/gfab - good seein the old crewmates again, fun times at the arcade as usual, you guys should keep playin and beastin it up

kyle/adam/erik - thanks for the help guys, always appreciated, these tourneys wouldn't be possible at all w/o you.

dj - nice job on second and beatin da chu. honestly, you can beat whoever you want, you got the mind, skills, training, reaction times, what have you... thats for sure. good seeing ya dominate this weekend, you deserve it

brookman, zoso - good seein you guys again, we really don't get to chill often enough

cort - man your peach was beastin in losers, i know you coulda taken husband

gratz to m2k,chu,isai,forward,dj, and marcus on your placings/earnings you all deserved it

to jholla,dark cloud - good matches

wife - close set, you probably weren't trying, but i had fun : )

darc - nines should just kill you no matter if the hitbox connects, cuz then i woulda won : ) no seriously, sick jiggz, i can appreciate a good jigz when i see one

apologies to chu/forward/newlyweds/dire/wes about the difficult decisions we had to make. its sucks to have be put in those positions, ya know where someone's gunna get shafted, but me and whitemage have to decide who it is... i hope you can understand

good seein maine guys, WPI guys (thanks for housing a ton), DA, MVDA, turtles, CT, PA crew, N64 and crew, always a pleasure

....maybe i'll start playing again

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yes please!

BlueMage is on the great mission of making the awesomelyest montage ever and he needs your help footage-havers!

Edit: I JUST noticed something

Pac Man plays Luigi?

Hey guy listen up...Luigi is not low tier.

That is an insult to us actual low-tiers.

Nice try though.
Pakman's pride: -30 points

JFox

Smash Hero
apologies to chu/forward/newlyweds/dire/wes about the difficult decisions we had to make. its sucks to have be put in those positions, ya know where someone's gunna get shafted, but me and whitemage have to decide who it is... i hope you can understand
How about an apology to DoYoung2Win, one of the best unknown jiggly players in this area, and member of TSA. You guys forgot to put him in singles all together, even though he followed all procedure. And than after telling you about it, all you said was for him to wait and see if his name appears rather than checkin if he was even in. And by the time you didn't see his name appear on the screen, it was too late and all you had to say was that you cant do anything except give him his money back.

I understand that **** goes wrong, but you can at least give an remember him and recognize it, considering he drove 10 hours and all he got to do at Cat3 was play friendlies...

Edit: and Mikeman445 wasn't even put on the results list at all. lol

ChuDat

Smash Master
Easiest match during the tournament ? My 2-0 on wife LMFAOOOO

second easiest match ? Mine and forwards 2-0 on the newlyweds LOLOLZ

Mages: get ur **** straight next time -_-. Clearly unfair for newlyweds and dire+wes to get a rematch of the set, while me and forward didnt. Whatever. Good job running the tournament.

Blue mage: Remember what i told you, thx man.

To everyone else: I had an awesome time =D

Mew2King - NEXT TIME UR ******* MINE LOLLLZZ

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Shizoutouts

Shminkle the dearest: good stuff son! I <3 you. teams went so well, we scared woz omgomgomgomg lawl, we must play soon.

OWesMage: I love you, glad i could help out, things were amzing, and oh****, i cant wait for VLS3.

Coreydablackmagistic: Thanks for the housing yet again, i <3 you, and i hope your puppy gets better :( .. btw i have your hat buahahaha, but ill cya soon / get it back to ya.

Omegagheyfaggetmage: more or less tom, good ****, and i just wanted to put your new name on the boards.

Green huntahhh: Kevinnnn good to see you bro, we didnt play at all, but , i hadnt seen you in close to eternity. play smash more!

Milktea: you are tewww goood.

PC Chris : Happy 1 year anniversary <3

Kiwii: My Donkachu looked pretty hawt w/a moogle hat on, i wont lie, and yayyuhs @ summer of smash, hope to see you at pound, FC, VLS, etc l Pink casts ftw.

Chuuuu: Lol i feel special for getting like , the only shoutout, but you got it bro.

Dire: i pretty much, love you.

Hayato: You too. kirbysan wins at dancing, and i saw your website too, its incredible.

Wes: Funniest motha evaaahhhhhh, your bird dance roflmao

WoZ: animal dance ftw

Sumo wresting ftw

CT: <3

Rabid caterpillars: <3

Yeah, wayyy to many people to list. So everyone who didnt get a shout out, simply <3 and ill cya next time.

Also

Viva La Smash 3. will most likely be having a dance off, due to all the amazing dances i encountered at cataclysm 3.
rofls.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
we made 5 announcments saying you have to sign up for singles again, what is so difficult to understand about this? everyone else seemed to get it

chu - considering that we didn't want to stall the finishing of doubles any more than it had been already to possibly get crews running, we had to make that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom