• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3 Results - Full Teams and Singles results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
lawl shoutouts:

Mages - You guys are too good. The tourny was run so ****ed well, good ****

Cort - That set with husband was freaking amazing. Best set of the tournament. Too good.

Wife - >_>;. I want a tri-match next time I see you. I'll beat you again, I promise.

Husband - Lol at you coming up to you after beating wife. "YOU wanna moneymatch ME?!" after I had said nothing about such a thing xD. You are quite simply amazing, and stfu about being bad at singles, ok? Your spacing is scary.

doteater - pdisfoopigdbczxup glkag opawgi gg

reik - UPTILT FOR A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY

WoZ - Good stuff in teams, thought we were gonna have you after winning that first match vs you and copycat =(

blue, dire, wes, woz and the 5th person who I can't remember unfortunately (rawsex?) - that dance was just too ****ed good. I was laughing my *** off.

Lil - ****, way to beat Rawsex. Keep it up, you're getting really good.

CT - Way to rep our state, huh? Keep it up peoplez

I might to more later, but probably not. This tournament was amazing.

Husband

Smash Lord
That was most likely the best tourney, road trip and fun I have had in a long time. Anyone who missed it SUCKS! Aka, The Cok guys

Nice job Mages for trying to hold down such a big tourney and overall, it went really well.

Good **** to everyone I played Esp. Cort and Omni. These guys are too good!

I also want to say that I still suck and Hate Singles, hahaha.

Btw- I literally played 4 CF in tourney and all I have to say to them is... YOU AINT G-REG!!!

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
hey kids, it was aawesome event i got 13th in both singles and teams woot woot. i hope i do better next time, get top 10!!! So many people !!

OWM, OBM, and Staff - GOOD STUFF MANGZ FUN TOURNEY AS ALWAYS AND RUNS FAST TOO BAD NO POOLS BUT ITS ALL GOOD. I BE BACK FOR MORE :D

Dire- my bboy buddie soon u will be official with a name to go with it :D I need to work on my skills ahaha since i cant disappoint the crew im in aka State of the Art. Good **** in singles tho mangz kids too good with the black 2D dude. :D

Wes - Im bringing back the Moose its too bad i coudnt listen I was to nervous i guess, and i coudnt reallyy hear anything. Ill keep that in mind for next time.

Ronald - good **** seeing u againz sonz hope u had good time!

D1 - nice kids fox getting nicer and nicer.

Tetra and alejandroP- kids good taking me out in teams the first match :O painful painful..

Forward - pleasure serving u sir, kids too good, one day I will break that record of falco vs sheiks... kids a monster stop comboing me it hurts :0 Nice job in sngles and teams too bad u didn win money to buy ur shoes ! :o

Chu Dat and Kiwii? and Luigi Guy i cant remember name- Good stuff! always aawesome to watch u play the climbers but it was really an Honor to finally play you in a real tournament match :) thank you for being so noble and letting me win the 2nd game and the 3rd game u just wobbled me to death :o I get grabbed to easily next time I try not to let that be the case ;D good stuff tho mangz yeahyuhzz The Luigi Sheik team uh oh that was dangerous got me so scared and nervous. good stufff kids ;D

Malva - stop beasting in teams!!!!!! Dammit lol i saw the ssb64 in action kids too good id love to play you in that but id probly get 6 stocked 0% :o

M2K - kids marf is unorthodox.

Turtles - KoreanDJ kids too good almost got that last game off M2K wouda been hot but good **** mangz have fun in Korea son bring back the soveniers if u kno what i mean ;) haha **** Thomas good stuff niggoice Come play sometimes Im gonna build a new arcade in the basement which means tourneys and street fighting :D Rawsex , not a good day eh?! next time we do better i will take u to the top sonny boi. Eve and KJ wahta dissapointment! at leaast its top 20. and top 5 in teams..

Plaink - good shiek the first games were sloppy but it was good stuff. too bad u didnt chainthrow u wouda had me beat in that :D

Husband and Wife - good teamwork, wife good stuff mindgaming me (making me pick FD last), i forgot how dangerous peaches upsmash can be, I come for rematch vs ur peach with my doc at Pound :) I shouda picked my yoshi stage on yah o well. i didnt play husband once... kids too good i saw ur matches vs dj and friends kids goooooooood waht a match it was Cort vs u.. made me scared.

TGP AdMinZ - good seeyahing againz i hope to see u againz somedays maybe throw a show at ur events ;D

Cort + Brookmanz - too good got us in teams and place higher in singles kids a monster no wonder hes # 2 in the powerrankings. :D

Maine - Darc u got me with that awesome sleeper move....... it hurts really bad i was aiming to give u a final slap but good **** with that last clutch move it really made me scared :D next time i try not to be so scared of jiggly. Banks good games my doc got its revenge and ur marf almost took down my Samooose :D Didnt play thorn but u were kickin *** from waht i remember.. Dazwa i didn play u r see u much what sup!!!?!

Milktea and Port Chester Christopher - good games even tho we not play kids goooooood it always pleasure seeing yahhh againz and againz.

Zoso - u keep sandbagging me in tpourenys u kicked my *** but u SD whats that?! that triple knee hurt more than abee sting :Onext time dont go easy on me !! :D

Kaiser - yay i made em miss in Step Mania wooot wooot good stuff in singles teams and u look like forward u must be related!

JHolla and Pro - good stuff kids u didnt get knocked first round and made it top 33 good **** fellas.

Cactuar - Hi Cactus. haha kids good always placing higher than me :( Im coming for u sir :D

Woz - card trick man. kids like david blaine or some**** ;o

MArcus - good stuff in teams man always nice. Team Homerun huh.... My Kirby is in its development stage watch out for my hammer of justice its coming for yah!

Dunno if i miss anyone if i did i appologize suc i got bad memories and good fight good night i come back for more next time ;D

forward

Smash Champion
Woah, my first time on the EC, good ****z I had fun.

The Mages: Thanks for throwin this little shin dig and givin me the opporunity to meet and play everyone here.

Kirby-San!!!: Thanks homie for the rides and the housing man I really appreciate it. You stepped up to the plate for housing when no one else would so kudos. If you're ever in AZ let me know and I'll hook you up. Aside from that you got a lot better from the last time I played you, and you're too good at breaking.

Eve and KrazyBones: Yo thanks to you two too for the hospitality while I was at your house, you are cool people. Maybe next time we can play some CVS2 or something that would be tight.

Chizzu Dizzat: 3rd in teams yayuhzz!! Wait, what am I saying?? We shoulda had first!! Rules were fuxin with us, but oh well. Good job on second place (ahahahahahahaha) and thanks for cheering me on. Oh ya, your desynced neutral airs were too fuxing good. Fuxing fuxer, I like that word.

Janet: Nice meeting you and hangin out with you during the tournament. Thanks for cheering me on too, I appreciate it. It's crazy bein at a tourney without your crew to back you up, but you helped me feel a little more welcomed there so good ****z.

Kaiser: Man, I'm sorry our tourney match sucked balls, we played like crap!!! I'll make it up tho we'll play some good sets some other time.

P-SAY: Bastad you ranked higher than me! Yo good seein you again, your Peach was crazy good, cool to see someone else who thinks Peach does well vs Marth. Hopefully we'll play soon, some Falco dittos, so I can steal some modified stolen **** LOL.

Milktea: I didn't really meet you but good games in teams. "Dude is Milktea giving you problems?" says Chu like 10 times to me. I guess you know how to fight Falco's ya?

KDJ: Yo, I like your jacket, that **** is gangsta. I don't have too many kind words for you, with you taking me out in teams and singles, but none the less good ****. I can't just walk away from that, so all I can say is look out! I'm comin' back for revenge mang.

M2K: Dude, you're pretty good at fighting Falco's with Marth, Fox? Not so much. If you could powersheild like Cactuar you'd be stupid. Oh ya nice Falco impression btw. I'm sure I'll see you soon, so I'll keep this short. Congrats on 2 first place finishes.

Eggm: Nice seein you again man, your falco is comin along nicely.

Eggm's friends: LOL sorry I don't remember all of your names but good games guys. Good job on stealing our name but you know AZ connection is where it's at ;)

BACKWARDS: LOL stfu with that **** son! Nah it's cool, it's flattering you went in with that name..... I guess.

Wes: Dude, your Samus, is fuxing disgusting, I love watching that ****.

Cactuar: Wow, you're pretty good, it's scary. I can't slack off against you. Oh ya, Chu is hotter than you but you are both behind me :chuckle:

WoZ: Wow wow wow wow! Your magic is too good! Hey, if you can tell me how to place the cards with the correct color telepathically, then can you read my mind? That freaks me out man, very scary.

Brookman: Honestly yo, you are scary. Everytime I saw you you just kinda quietly creeped up behind me and didn't really say much. You are very suspicious.

D1: Nice finally meeting you too bad we didn't get to play.

Malva00: Wow good job in teams, you defended your title. I wish we woulda played you tho.

Anyone I forgot: My bad, I met a lot of people here.

Nite

Smash Champion
Those team finals were beastly. Isai and M2K vs. Rush Hour?!? It's madness. Who was team Ice shadow?

Also, good sh*t Cort!

Cort

Apple Head
Ice Shadow was Chu/Forward.

Thanks Nite. :)

edit// The brackets and stuff should be posted up on Neal's amazing site as soon as he runs the tournament maker 2 files through his amazing program.

Schweppes

Smash Ace
lolol

That grape soda was ****ing nasty. Sorry to people I hit/almost hit when I coughed it all up. >_>_>_>_>

Other than that, this roxd. *pound*/good sh*t to everybody!

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
**** I suck at smash. Someone teach me how to play :(

I've won maybe 2 singles matches my whole smash career ;_;

Oh and to whoever nabbed my AV cube cables...you suck :mad:

Brookman

Smash Hero
Wes I forgot the RFU I let you use, so I'll be sad for a while until I get it back from you guys, whenever that may be. I'll do shout outs later.

You think I'm scary Forward, well, I think you're falco is technical. touché

Samusexplorer

Smash Apprentice
OK this tourny was awesome......I didnt really feel like talking much.....People always just think I'm weird when I do...so I kind of stuck to myself and my brother....but one person I chilled with alot was J fox.....yo dude thnx for coming and talking with me I am really glad to have met you.....you are by far one of the nicest considerate person ive met within the smash community....and I am glad to be your friend.

Here goes the shoutouts.....

People who are looking for there name to see what I said about them: **** YOU pompous douche bags.

love chilling with mi DA compadres, always fun always laughing and making up really ****ing stupid **** to laugh about "MY SHOE!!!!!!"

Mi hermano: obviously.

Jay fox: yeah .....I don't think I'm gonna play anymore til the new one comes out.......these guys have known about the little intricacies of smash way much longer then me and it's impossble to catch up now....well unless I had no life....but keep practicing and ****...and I'm sure we will meet up in the future.

Alejandro: really nice to hang with you finally.....your an awesome person.

oh oh D1: yo man you are getting so good, I am glad for that.

Lord knight: dude you ****ED my *** up in friendlies.....good ****....I think you killed me a different time every stock in every match always kept the change ups coming, I couldnt read you for ****.....and would love to play you more.

That really good luigi that played a ness ditto w/ me and won: You got good skills.

All the people I saw hitting on milk tea even though they know she's with Chris: You are all soulless ****s and deserve your own spot in hell......you are the reason that romance is hard to come by, you primitive sex hungry *******s.

Brookman: I like talking with you even though we didnt much ....but I enjoy the fact that you and cort probably could recite every lyric to every radiohead song if I asked you to.
me and my brother are the same way. "I want to...I want to be someone else or I'll explode."

Cort: sorry no offense meant but, still,...HEEYYYYYYY AAAARNOOOOLD!!!! <3

I'm sorry but I cannot give anymore props to people who get good and dont hang out anymore because they might be playing someone less suited to make them better at the game.....It is really lame to do that and It just keeps the same people winning the tournaments.....hopefully when some people read this they will realize that they are one of the *******s that do this kind of **** and maybe make a change for the better.

I loved seeing everyone again and hope all your lives outside the smash community are doing well.

oh yeah props to husband and omni for eliminating me from the tounament.

<3 jack.

Watty

Smash Lord
so where is wes at on the singlesdid he nto participate or am i blind?

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I played too many marth dittos!!!!!

Marth Dittos FTW!!

Husband, Chopstix, Matt.Zeb, Schweppes, Banks, Th0rn, Dazwa, Jholla / Pro, Guy with Santa Hat and playing as Green Marth, Larx, etc.....

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
so where is wes at on the singlesdid he nto participate or am i blind?
As said before, Wes went under the alias lucky7. Kinda shady, but I'm sure Wes was just ****ing around. Had to go against Wife first round because of his name.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm not sure. I know he lost to Wife, but I don't know who the 2nd person he lost to was. Considering that he was sent to the losers bracket the 1st round, I'm sure he didn't encounter anyone who couldn't handle so you'd have to ask him that question.

*EDIT* I'm probably setting myself up for major damage with this one, but I lost my first match against Inui 1st round. Felt like it took me forever to finally make it to my match against Husband which I lost.

th0rn

Smash Lord
*EDIT* I'm probably setting myself up for major damage with this one, but I lost my first match against Inui 1st round. Felt like it took me forever to finally make it to my match against Husband which I lost.
I wanted to play husband, **** f-smash on pokestadium :p

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Does anyone know how much M2K banked for winning both singles and doubles, he has to rolling in at least $1200 I figure...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No pools = WOW. So many people got totally screwed by death brackets, and there were matches where crewmates and people from the same regions fought in the FIRST ROUND. .__.

Death brackets aside, it was pretty fun. <3 Milktea and Kiwi.

Go Mew2King!

ChuDat is sexy!

Yeah.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Omg Chu How Could You Forgot The Autograph Book!!!!

If You're Reading This, I'm Going To Kill You!!!!

Edit: And what is up with this bull of you taking your shirt off for INUI and not for me!?

Screw this, I'm goin to bomb Connecticut for this **** -.-

Elen

Smash Lord
Who was Donkachu? I can't figure it out. In any case, that match they played against PC and Milktea was possibly the best thing I've ever seen. Someone better have recorded that!!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Who was Donkachu? I can't figure it out. In any case, that match they played against PC and Milktea was possibly the best thing I've ever seen. Someone better have recorded that!!
The Mushroom Kingdom one where I just camped the middle and downsmashed and PC got killed by the Donkey Kong that just kept throwing him into the left side of the stage?

Edit: They were N64 (Pikachu man ^o^) and his friend, a DK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom