• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3 Results - Full Teams and Singles results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
yay ok i'll shout out

Jack- <333 I love the hat I need to get me one, you're mad chill it was great hanging out.

Ron, Wes, Dire, D1, Tetra, PC- Ahhhh you guys made my trip. Amazing times at chilis and the hotel AND the rid home. Tetra we'll own it up next time dont worry about it. Dire nice **** in singles. Ron you are really ****in funny, I never would have guessed HOMERUN CONTEST! Wes my inspiriation <3333 My negro PC you're so cuute sometimes. Interesting conversations on the ride home. Good Times

Cort-huggles and kisses. teach me how to play -_-

brookman- finally got those matches in with you, it was fun. I'm scurred to play you in tournament :O

Zoso-great seeing you again, hopefully we'll play again soon.

Milktea- Double Peach say whatt?

DoubleNdann-Rofl we didnt talk much but you are mad chill, we gotta play sometimesss

Kiwi-I wish I had that moogle hat instead of the hello kitty had, I was jealous -_-

GG to everyone in my bracket. GG to Jesus who put me here on this earth and GG to my mother who decided not to have an abortion.

all teh Ninjer turtles-I love you guys though I dont really talk to you all much. <3

Wish I could have gotten more matches with people but I was having such a fun time talking to everyone! X's and O's <3333333

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
does 4000 bad mothers wanna money match us? get that **** outa here
Forward just wanted to say, your falco was like, the most intelligent, fast, and ridiculous thing I saw that entire day. You're really at the top of your game. I have so much respect now that I've seen it in person.

I'm one of eggm's NJ friends that sorta melted into the crowd, btw. :p

Brookman

Smash Hero
After this weekend I've decided to start playing Marth, despite how I may get ***** in the future. For, I too, wish to not be M2K.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'd just like to give a shout out to my brother Aftermath from Oregon. He's too good, and too far away.

D1

Banned via Administration
This tourney IMO was more enjoyable than any outta state MLG that I've ever attended hands down. Good sh** mages and the cake was awesome! That short white dude that always was patient w/ me and helped me know where I was in brackets or who I had to play next was too cool what was his name? No glasses...but I remember he was short...and caucasian...*shrugs*

Of course sleepin ova Wes's the night b4 doin teams practice w/ Ron, Wes, and Dire on Friday was worth it we did overall pretty well Ron good sh** w/ Pika!!! The ride to the event was awesome as well gettin lost on the way was hilarious, after pickin Tetra, PC, and Alejandro Tetra fuggin gunned the rest of the ride to the event it was way too awesome and big of a venue w/ awesome video game/whatever genre music playing in the background...I was amazed at some of the great musical choices! <3333 It really set a nice mood in the tourney...like even if all the TVs were taken I could still like enjoy myself socializing w/ smashers or just listening to the music playing and all sorts of jazz. Dairy Queen ftw that sh** tasted mad good! All sorts of other random things like the ride to the hotel after the first day and haering Jack say mucho random sh** just made stuff so much enjoyable...can't wait till the next Cat it was worth it and thanks much for the Bday cake I loved it!!! Even w/o the knife! XDDDD All the smashers made this tourney one for the books and I love you all...

Onto shoutouts:

Yannick: I gotta shout out my Yoshi ***** from another motha first and foremost, after talkin to you on the boards/aim for so long it was finally a pleasure to meet ya in person and do Double Yoshi teamage/and also see each others Yoshi's in action. It really sucked hard balls for us to play the following day against each other first round...it really made me mad/sad. (I won't b*tch about pools don't worry guys) Overall it was a pleasure to meet ya and Comp and Kubuu were right your Yoshi is definitely good so don't look down on urself!!!!

Wes-Prince's song was playin in my head all day during Saturday and thank god it did..."I will die for you..." Too good of a Teams Theme for smash...all the random jokes and games we've had were a pleasure...and see? Coming wasn't a waste after all son ^_^.

Ron-Thanks for makin Wes change his mind after the BS that happened to him earlier, there probably would've been a void in one of the seats of the van had he not came. Also thanks for makin NEDM do what they did on Saturday we should team more often bro ^_^. Sry about w/e happened in singles tho...sh** happens...it was good seein ya happy after wrestling the crap outta one of the mages w/o even trying.

Dire-Playing ur low tiers over the weekend was great, and also thanks for the teams practice, and tellin us about the NEDM cat and so on! All ur jokes, music, and everything else made the ride/trip/experience even more funnier than it would've been if u weren't there.

Poke Center Chris-good sh** seein ya again...you shoulda came to the hotel w/ us...even if it was a sausage party that sh** was hilarious and memorable (no homo LOL)

Lord Knight-it was great playin ya and wow from last time I've ever played ya seems like u've improved (its been a while) we must play again @ TSA's Biweekly's a pleasure to see my Haitian brother...all I gotta say is "Tres Bon?"

M2K-"**** good sh**!!!!!!" LOL Like u knew I'd say you did a great job awesome for your first ever first place finish! Keep it up you're too nasty at the game and stop panicking son you got this! XDDD I wonder if you had ur glasses how things woulda been ^_~!?!?!! Also thanks for the millions of friendlies and not letting Brookman play -_- (Meanie!!!!!!) Pressed start wayy too fast. But yeah it was fun!!! Seeya when I see ya I need some of that M2K training!

Inui-Great seein you at the tourney and talkiin to ya been a while bro ^_^ we NEVER EVER fought in smash history...we must battle!

Isai-Great seein ya again! And it was fun playin ya as well in our first ever tourney match vs. each other...I wish ya didn't DQ yourself so you coulda did some awesome killa sh** in finals...other than tho it was fun playin ya in SSB64 god**** your'e like GOD IN THAT GAME GEEEEEEEZ!!!!! oH YEAH and seein ya in teams was like Wowwowow good stuff!!!!

Alejandro-that hello kitty hat that jack let u wear is SOOOO KAWAIIIII!!!!! LmaO! Great games too bad Wife wanted the TV for an mm the moment we just started playin on it : (...oh wellz.

Tetra-aka Tetris like Wes says: Good stuff takin us out in winners then placing lower than us overall XDD!! all jokes aside I wish we coulda played some basketball at least...I so suck at that game now... : ( We gotta meet up and smash sometime tho NYC got the skillz to pay the billz we just slackin!

I must update shoutouts soon!

to all CTers, NYC, NJ, MD/VA, and all other smash regions I love you all!!!!!!!

WOZZY CONGRATS ON UR BDAYYYYYY!!!

WE'RE ALL ONE YEAR OLDER NOW YAYUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

P.S.-Keanu Reeves is Cactuar in disguise.

Forward's too cool for school must get some major gamez in soon!

Oh yeah if anyone wanted to know who threw the paper ball @ the screen during Chu and M2K's match when Chu was wobbling on Poke Stadium I believe...that was me ^________^. It was all love tho Chu XD.

Oh yeah *pound* too KDJ for givin me mad pounds he's 2 good!!!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: What's a shoutout? Oh, man...Pulp Fiction is such a good movie...

D1 -- First and foremost...this man D1. I hate you, mang! Hahahaha, too good like I keep saying! Thanks again for pwning me for free...I'd not have getting my @$$ handed to me go down any other way. It really does suck we had to fight first round, but at least I know you came at me full force and didn't hold back. Double Yoshi team was amazing...and very loud. ^_^ It was a pleasure to finally meet you and thanks very much for not pissing on WNY, hahaha. We're the suck, but we're trying, so we'll be at that D1 level soon enough! Everyone had nothing but good things to say about you on the way back. Everyone enjoyed your complements, too. Be assured that you're always welcome to WNY if you ever get the chance to come. Keep it up, sir. Thanks again.

Wes -- **Marth up tilt** **Marth up tilt** **Marth up tilt** Hahaha, we should have gotten to chill some...sorry I didn't get to introduce myself until day two. We'll meet sometime soon and we'll chill, play each other, or both. Nice job and give my man Kubuu my deepest regrets for not showing his @$$ up here, hahaha. Nah, but I'll see you sometime again. It was nice meeting you.

Ron -- This man Ron...part of the freakin' Triforce of Pika...the PikaForce. TriPika. Whatever. He's got the Pika of Power (son, trucker hat Pikachu is where it's at...eff, the rest, mang). You and D1 made a nasty nasty team and I'm glad I got to see it. N64 and PikaPika! had awesome things to say about you. Grrr, though! Get Kubuu to level you up on that matchup, mang! You shoulda had that mess!

Dire -- We...didn't meet at all. That's a shame. I didn't even introduce myself, really, and only spoke with you shortly at the end of day two. That was my fault. Next time, I'll introduce myself properly. Good job in brackets...hope to see that Divine Nine again soon!

Kubuu -- Eff up, son. I know where you live! >_<

N64 -- Pika of Wisdom? The PikaForce is too good! Stop losing to you-know-who. It's embarassing cuz he won't stop talking about it. Like...just try and four stock him next time you two play so he can shut up already. :_: You and your Troy crew are always nice to see...hope to catch you all at the next big WNY tournament! Oh, yeah...amazing job in teams. Looks like Kwan has leveled up since I saw him last. Nice job.

Arcturus -- Get messed up by Milktea more, LOL. Hit me up on AIM or PM me or Kelvin so we can teach you that matchup. It's not that hard and you're a pretty capable player, so you shouldn't lose however you did (I didn't see the match, but instead heard to gory gory details). I'll see you at BWNY4 or maybe sooner? Sooner is always good. Take care.

Black Jinjo - Wow @ you. You were one of the few people with a tolerable attitude I've faced all weekend. It was good playing you...eff up with that Young Link, though! I didn't think you were really gonna pull him out, but you did. It was a pleasure, sir. Keep the Triforce going strong.

Is that it? I think I got everyone.

ChuDat

Smash Master
we made 5 announcments saying you have to sign up for singles again, what is so difficult to understand about this? everyone else seemed to get it

chu - considering that we didn't want to stall the finishing of doubles any more than it had been already to possibly get crews running, we had to make that decision.

yea, and crewz never happened

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
*to possibly get crews running* note that i had no control over whether crews got canceled or not, i still don't even know why they did. At the time the decision was, one team gets screwed over, and crews happen, or one team gets screwed over and everyone gets dissapointed (which, again no way of knowing it would get canceled beforehand)

Wife

Smash Lord
Thanks for the tournament guys, I had a lot of fun.

To DJ and M2K -- Thanks for coming in here and showing us all how to play the game. You two are so much fun to watch. See you at Pound 2 if not before.

To the maine guys, you obviously got a lot better so congrats.

To cort, I think you proved to a lot of people that you've got talent. nice.

To the game and watch mage -- I was trying dude gj

To marcus, thanks a lot for hosting us.

To everyone else, thanks for the matches.

and to Chu and Chillin, I'm sorry you guys are still pissed but you should just listen to your buddy KM and relax. I promise you it's not worth it. I tried to IM chillin to smooth things over but he didn't respond, and Chu I dont' have your IM. And Chu I know I saw you this weekend but you were nice to my face so what else can I do?
Anyway just bury it guys.
Gj beating me Chu obviously your mind games are still better than mine. We'll get you next time in teams tho.

ah and JFox LOL thanks for making my tournament by calling that guy with the beard grizzly man.

and to grizzly man -- thanks for making my tournament by being a grizzly man.

ChuDat

Smash Master

To DJ and M2K -- Thanks for coming in here and showing us all how to play the game. You two are so much fun to watch. See you at Pound 2 if not before.

and to Chu and Chillin, I'm sorry you guys are still pissed but you should just listen to your buddy KM and relax. I promise you it's not worth it. I tried to IM chillin to smooth things over but he didn't respond, and Chu I dont' have your IM. And Chu I know I saw you this weekend but you were nice to my face so what else can I do?
Gj beating me Chu obviously your mind games are still better than mine. We'll get you next time in teams tho.

ah and JFox LOL thanks for making my tournament by calling that guy with the beard grizzly man.

Isn't this what smash is about wife ? Trash talking each other and hyping it up for the next epic battle ?

well in this case, itz not really that epic since i alwayz **** ur azz LMFAOOOOOOO

I dont care anymore, i just like to get even with ur bull****

ChuDat

Smash Master
Bluemage - Yo dude, i take it back. I WANT you to do it now =).

if u can, do it more than necessary LOLZ. Thx man =)

If u dont remember what i look like, im the hot guy in the signature of this profile LOLLZZ

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

LOL are you talking about me? The dude with the big beard and glasses??? We MM'd once and you destroyed me.

KM-013

Smash Lord
Isn't this what smash is about wife ? Trash talking each other and hyping it up for the next epic battle ?

well in this case, itz not really that epic since i alwayz **** ur azz LMFAOOOOOOO

I dont care anymore, i just like to get even with ur bull****
come on man, if he extends an olive branch, just accept it. sure, youve both said some nasty things to each other (im guessing), and who even knows who started it anymore. but when is it gonna end? what is it going to accomplish? MD/VA fo' life.

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
I may be a lil late but oh welll....

dire, tetra, alejandro, wes, D1, and philly billy- good times at chili's and the hotel, all you guys are mad fun to be around.

mikeman- you're nice, i like you.

zoso- you are the falcon inspirator for me after you beasted me on FD

husband- I was one of those falcon's, and your marth is a lot sicker than I can remember.

wife- good seeing you again! you're so nice and very sociable! I always like talking to you, but too bad we couldn't sleep together this time...

PC- good seeing you again

M2K and isai (and my team partner i don't remember your name)- awesome team friendlies, it was genuinely fun playing with you guys.

not too bad of a tourney, but I don't know I just wasn't really feelin it I guess.

good **** mages, you guys did a pretty good job with this one.

Cort

Apple Head
I agree with KM.

People with dark hair just have prettier eyelashes than you, Husband. Don't be jealous.

D

Deleted member

kevin, I don't have eye liner. I don't even know how I got into this.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Speaking of make up, thats some nice eye liner you got on in that pic chu. Did you grab that from your sisters bedroom? Or did you just ask Mow to get it for you??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Jealous of my natural eyeliner, husband ? ^_~

KM- Just wait till the day, wife beats me. Thatz all im saying ~

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Chu, Husband and Wife seriously don't want issues. Don't expect either of them to grow a large ***** when you insult them either. Relax. Besides I call gay.*

* - next person to trash talk is attratcted to the peenis

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
mow, i cant be 100% sure but im thinking kevin said that because ur dating tanya, so you can go in her room and get the eyeliner for her.

I don't think he meant you wore it

squaminator

Smash Ace
i think that husband and wife don't like pies (oooooh, burn!)
now i've taken the gay for the real trash talkers.
feel free you guys, to fight for your right to fight!
<<< is enjoying this.

Wife

Smash Lord

KM- Just wait till the day, wife beats me. Thatz all im saying ~
But I have beaten you. Twice. In tournament.

Have you just completely forgotten? I beat you at MLG Dallas 3-1 in Winners. Then on Friday of FC6 we were talking, and you said "it was a fluke that you beat me Wife, I promise it'll never happen again." Then about 5 hours later I took 3 stock from you in the regional battles while only losing 2, right before I preceeded to take 4 more from Xelic.

But apparently you've forgotten both of those instances. And people call me elitist, Chu can't even remember our tourny matches.

And I refrained from any trash talk both of those times.

I don't want a war Chu, i really don't, but dont tell people I haven't beaten you when I have, and don't hint that I would be sore winner like you, because I when I did beat you I didn't make a big deal out of it at all.
For instance, I didn't make a post announcing my victory to everyone the way you did with me . . . maybe that's why you forgot.

Listen to KM man, he's right.

ps and mow you missed all of the context clues buddy, read the post again and I don't think you'll be so angry. Kevin wasn't implying that you wear eyeliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom