• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 3 Results - Full Teams and Singles results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Sounds like you guys had a great time, post the results soon so I can see how MD/VA did.

Hopefully I'll make Cata 4, good **** to everyone who went though.

Kais

Smash Ace
During Dazwa's singles match-up...

VELOCITY's friend: Dude, bring it down on him!

VELOCITY: I DID.

lolololololololololol

Chu vs KDJ in singles loser's finals, apparently KDJ won.
Best live tournament match I've seen yet. I hope the Mages recorded crowd reactions for this ****.

But M2K vs. KDJ was, simply put, Marth ****. It came down to the last match, but M2K's Marth is f ucking scary.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I sucked at this (my second tourny, and my nerves were killing me...)

Thanks to KDJ/**** Tom for giving rides

and Velocity: good thing you didn't MM me in Egyptian Rat, right?

EDIT: how fitting, I go from apprentice to journeyman after my first real tournie :)

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm so glad M2K won this now he can go back to the E.C. Power Rankings and tell all those panelists I told you so. He deserved a better ranking to begin with and now he definitly deserves it.

M2K FTW!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Full results up, i'm not even bothering to try and do who was in what team right now, i'm sooo tired. I hope you all had fun, thank you so much for coming and I hope to see all of you plus more next time!

D

Deleted member

I was behind m2k the whole time. As Always.

Told you that was a fox controller son.

Doctor Down B

Smash Rookie
It disturbs me to see Fox dittos. No one was Doc, and no one, as a logical conclusion, was using his secret awesome move.

D1

Banned via Administration
Had such a wonderful time @ the tourney!!!!

It was awesome the venue was humongous mad TVs, mad smashers, it was just awesome.

SOoOOoooOoo many smashers to shoutout but I'll do it another day.

For now I'll just say Team NEDM is on the horizon snitchez ^_^.

For background knowledge on NEDM...here it goes Click Here

Banksya

Smash Ace
sweet tourney, shoutouts r going to be like, ****ing retardedly long. Can't wait to type this **** out. MEH.

th0rn: wow too good, you get better each tourney, what a true jedi. good job in teams, we just beasted the losers lolz.

Plank: u da man MAN. ipod sales were too good at cat3, nice hanging out with u for a bit and doing the sheik dittos trading the ****. but apparently trading the **** is only good if u don't get it last. and I did. ***.

M2K: good job in singles, didn't play or talk to you. But I saw you wearing a Burger King hat.

KDJ: nice job placing in everything, if we weren't staying at our g-mas we would have surely partied it up at ur crib lolz.

Chu Dat: nice hair. maine lol.

PC: my bestest buddy. Fun teams games, I do believe i got coolio combos on ya, but I did get pwned a couple times myself. I suppose that make us even. LOLOLOLOL.

Milktea: U R 2 Good. the best girl smasher ever, perhaps?!?! Good thing we are such pals now. P4L. PALZ 4 LYFE. p.s. I know where you live.

forward: didn't play you, you are pretty good at lasers and getting your money back.

Husband: marth ditto was too good, almost had you but i tech in place too much. argh matey. Maine!

Wife: I guess we broke even on the money matches, your peach is a beast. fox dittos are too gay to call tho =)

Cactuar: lol marth ditto in tourney, what was i thinkin. good stuff bud, it was close that last game. good job to myself.

Cort: fun games on saturday, thats for tech chasing perfectly, and resetting the 10% of matches i was about to win. =p

Darc: hey there buddy, good job, best jigglypuff around. you beat people! who beat other people! that makes you TOO GOOD.

Dire: Isketch crew for life, great to finally meet you, now you know how awesomely awesome i am IRL.

Omni: good job in singles, good friendlies also sheik vs falcon lewl.

HAYATO: u r da man, yo' samoose is unstoppable mang, just too good. You can be a true pro someday soon, put that work in kirbysan!

Isai: ur my new cellphone screensaver.

kaiser: good job beating mdawg.

zoso: awesome friendly block, too good. what a tier *****! lewls.

blackmage: 17th yay =)

pakman: luigi WTF. actually u sent me on a better bracket than the path u took, so thanks ;)

brookman: u r too jacked, u and husband need to do shirtless arm wrestle. in a completely straight way of course.

nus: u beated my fox but my sheik was the winz0r

double n dann: u beated my fox but my sheik was the winz0r

schweppes: lol sheik vs marth, our favorites.

mdawg: good job mang, getting better steadily

sensei: n64 blows lol, nice fox dittos shineshineshine

reik: stop stealing the th0rn combo srsly motherff... JK too good. nice set against phillybilly. your new name is controller breaker.

phillybilly: controller breaker

cogsmooch: nice beard?

boxman: nice shirt, you should have had the nipples cut out.

tichinde: marth ditto for the win. p.s. touchin dudes.

emblem lord: ***** picture make u better at smash.

chops: haircut ftw. good job gettin better.

rawsex: leather gloves?!?! awesomez.

jnorm: lols sig, isia screensaver is too good.

skler: wowzer ur link should have got first, m i rite?

pine: my homie fa chizzle, keep that mario going, you can be the very best, like no one ever was. to catch them is my real test, to train...<fade out>

yoshidownb and alandorf: hey guys do something cool, like take a **** on the floor, so everyone knows who u are.

omegawhitemage: great tourney, good job on everything.

wow that was long. first shoutouts, I WIN.

my results:

Teams: 9th partner: th0rn

Singles: 17th

I'm obv the best ever.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Finally got back home, thank you Mages for a great tournament and thanks for everyone I played in friendlys, and the quote of the day was during the drive up to the tournament came from M2K that was so funny
"Packman on Crack: I think there playing smash in the other car"
"M2K: no NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!"
cant wait for the next one later

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
This was an amazing tourney.

PC and Milktea, it was cool finally meeting you guys.

Everyone else I played, good sheet mangz

M2K FOR THE FCUKING WIN.

Way to show everyone you're amazing.

The finals were the most ridiculous matches ever. Holy crap.

*wes voice*

"DAYYYUUMMMM"

D1

Banned via Administration
Oh yeah also I thank w/e smasher's idea it was to make me and Woz a humongous BDay cake...it tasted good despite the lack of knives to cut it apart w/ lol!!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
My friend erik's dad made the cake, ill let him know you said thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
There were way too many people at this tournament to give individual shout-outs, so I'm just gonna say "good ****" to everybody who was in attendance.

Congratulations to the hosts.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So freakin' tired.

Tournament was fantastic.

The cake was tasty.

So are the mages.

99 stock historic battle is legendary.

Good shizzle to everyone.

Dancing animal vids coming up later.

lol @ 66th place. Can I say I suck now?

So hot and amazing.

Good night, folks.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
no you were sandbagging going marth the whole tournament, but you were so hot and amazing in teams.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
<3 Cort. Eternally locked together by our hot and amazing tourny placings.

Great tournament. <3 Mages.

@Kiwii and Milktea: :laugh:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This my first huge tournament out of state. Felt really good driving up with Team Ben and seeing familiar TA faces. Never have I played so many amazing smashers all at once and in general met really neat people at the same time. Placing 9th was definitely awesome as well.

Quick Shoutouts:

Wife/Husband/Jay/Dan - Wouldn't want to ride with anyone else but you guys. Thanks for inviting me. Freaking amazing ****s.

M2K - Couldn't stop playing/studying your Marth. Felt good to get a win in against your Marth Saturday, but you obviously weren't up to par since you demolished me Sunday. Good **** placing first; you deserve it.

PC - I'mma watch Death Note ASAP. Way to ****in' hype it like it was the best thing since sliced bread. :laugh:

Kaiser/Kiwi/Plank - <3

Thorn - Amazing set. I saw your vids on youtube and knew you were good. Intense match (especially the first one).

Eve - Good stuff man. Fox ditto was awesome.

Banks - Lol, sorry for not going Fox. Falcon vs. Sheik is so dangerous yet so... chicken.

Dire - You're a funny *** dude. I was hoping to come off as a noob Fox when I came to you for friendlies so I could catch your off guard. It worked! Lol, your GW is sickening.

Samusexplorer - Good sets man. You squnadered the 2nd round; hoping to see more of your potential.

ZoSo - I know you had a lot more in you then that; stop sandbagging punk. Awesome meeting you.

Wes - "With patience and timing, someday you might win!" *Insert SF2 music* Funny guy. Awesome matches.

D1 - Your Fox is like a mini M2K. I hate how everyone's Fox tech skill is amazing compared to mine; awesome sets man.

WoZ - Lol @ videotaping your signature dance with the crew. Your card tricks seriously amaze me. Since I probably won't see you anytime soon, you should definitely tell me the 4 Aces secret... (i'm serious).

Marcus - Thanks for the housing and the words of wisdom regarding my gf.

Kyle - Thanks for the housing as well. That **** bird tho! ****it man! Hope to at least see you in brawl if time permits.

There's quite a few people I'm missing, my bad. I suck at names. Anyway, good stuff everyone.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I hate me for missing this. *pound*2 better be just as awesome if not moreso <.<;

Anywayz good ish to everyone there esp M2K and ISAI!!! I can't wait to see vids, and I'm hoping to see all of y'all in June. Peace.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
all the early matches sucked, me and PC were both playing bad I only won cuz PC was playing awful and same for Forward and other guys I played around that time. Against Chu I got lucky he ****** around 3rd match so that gave me an opportunity to beat him the next two but I shouldn't have gotten that opportunity to begin with, and me vs KDJ was basically even the whole time. I got pretty lucky overall this tourney in terms of that stuff. Also Isai's a great teammate.

Skler

Smash Master
Banks you're right, next tourny I'm gunna have to get first with Link (MST10).

I saw 2 Link mains at this tourny aside from me, thats like, two more link mains then I ever expected to see.

Is the next big mages tourny gunna be pool style? That would be great. Although this was still amazingly fun.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
XD @ me placing 5th in teams (Badass mutha 4000) yet placing 65th in singles. Poooooooooools plzzzzzzzz

velocity - BROUGHT IT DOWN ON ME
velocity's friend - HE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
forward - pew pew pew pew pew
chudat - Lol Grab->Rest = TEH NEW WOBBLEZ? XD @ 7 rests and 2-1, We beat you with 2 rests and we 2-0'd you, learn to count.
Isai - I told you, I OWED YOU 8 HIGH FIVES. AND I GAVE THEM. MISSION COMPREE. lol @ sandbagging vs me and darc in teams friendlies, FALCON PUNCHARU
M2K - FALCON PUNCHARU
Kais - Silver Skeeter, Alleycat Blues
IronChief - Thanks for the ride, good stuff in teams
RedSoxFan - Thanks for the housing, I'm DEREK
Nus CIRTAP - The artist formerly known as Citrus Cap
Ken - How'd you decide on "Sanchez," anyways?
Darc - Orange you glad I didn't say TIPPER REST?!
Hayato - TIPPER REST?!
Boxman - CATaclysm, HA HA
Iceman - more like, white shoes. THEY SAW THE SHOES
Banks - LMFAO @ hillbilly dance
Plainrkk - What's it like having Darc's Wang on your back anyways? LOOOLZ. POTATO SOUP
ChozenOne - Terrible
Chillindude - lol I was chillindude saturday
Zoso - lol raep
Kiwii - lol crutches
OWM - lol moneyback
WoZ - HAPPY SHARED BIRTHDAY MR. BEAR FEET
Larx - I want Chinese Food

if i forgot you, lol @ you

D

Deleted member

okay, now everyone should tell me ways to beat m2k's marth cause I can't touch him. =/

Eggm

Smash Hero
okay, now everyone should tell me ways to beat m2k's marth cause I can't touch him. =/
Pick falco spam lasers, take full advantage of the openings that gives you, and never mess up ONCE, because if m2k is playing well he WILL kill you each time you mess up once, other than that I have no idea what to tell you m2k is too good.

Shout outs later there will be too many lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Double post? how did that happen oh well i'll just use this post for shout outs later, dire you forgot me!! You wer suppose to say Eggm - your laser spam was gay.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
YES! 9th place at a major with all GaW, eat that suckas!!!

*graciously accepts Highest Placing Low-Tier award*

Alright...*slaps hands together and rubs* time for big business.

First off thank you to the MAGES for hosting what was nothing short of an amazing tourney, too fun!

Shoutouts time!

Inferno0o0o0mni - good stuff haha you did catch me off-guard, was messing up just a little bit vs you, but I saw your skill, nice stuff. We'll play agains next time.

Cactuario! - Good stuff in losers congrats on taking me out but it's not over you hear me?! I'm coming back with no restraints and takin it to ya!

Cort of the Ra Seru - Nice work sir! You are truly my vote for Peach of the year! keep it up sir *does the suave Cort side-look*

Wozzy Fuzzy!! - You're hot and amazing and awesome. ANIMAL DANCE!

Chu Dis Dat and da otha! - Good games dude stop being so cocky and slacking on people, it gets you in trubs! I want to fight you in tourney now =D

Pork Chops Chris! - Great havin ya with us along the trip haha, hope it makes you feel more crewly with DA. Also our matches were pure hotness, definitely my fav set of the day. Let's train soon!

Milky Tea! - Cool seeing ya again, didn't get to play, but nice stuff in singles! Keep up PC training someday you'll be goddessly! (female version of godly)

Emmy (zomg I won one) - Low tier powers, activate!

Nintendo Kiwii - haha it was cool stuff meetin ya, pretty energetic even injured :psycho: but too good. Fun games too hehe ZOMG NO NAIR STOP CHAINGRABBIN *punch punch* oh yeah one of my friends (not anyone in DA) thought you were so hot and wanted to talk to you hehe.

Blooo Dethh! - You got some awesomated footage of us, kill 'em softly with the monster montage!

Husband - Nice placing, it's cause you didn't fight me. Way to dodge the bullet :smiliegor

Team NewlyWeds - Be happy with the advancement, as long as you know you were actually defeated by us, good day sir.

KIRVY aka Poh aka Kirby San aka Hayato! - It's too awesome seeing ya again dude, good hangin out and it was awesome breakin witcha. I can't wait to do it again!

Evee! - haha I just saw Sheik and went haywire I had to defeat it! Cool seeing ya again too, turtles FTW.

Alejandross - Helloooo Kittyy! Got to know you a bit more, pretty f'kin awesome. Must do it again sometime.

Tetra on tha radio! - Don't quit. I still need to beat you.

PURELY RaW SeX!! - Dude you're pretty f'in cool haha it was cool stuff chillin witcha if you ever come to a NYC tourney we'll be at it again jokin about hot chicks and f'kin em in the butt har har!

My DA brothers - Don't lose hope soldiers, buy new controllers, keep training, sleep well, and you can get work!

some people I forgot I knoww, f'in crazy event good times and stuff. can't wait for montage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom