• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

Life

Smash Hero
EBWOP: Didn't see Zen's nvm, sorry.

@DH I'd actually think Swiss would be the one modkilled since he's the one that prompted him. But eh, it's Gheb's game not mine.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Nvm. He didn't. He only specifically mentioned colours on this page.

Chances are we won't see the 'punishment' if he's town. Never heard of a scum punsihment before. If he does punish.

Unvote

In case you're made hated....

Life

Smash Hero
@Zen: I know what ninja'd is, in fact on another forum I once ninja'd a mod and sigged the "EDIT: Sniped" post...

Are we to still consider "role PM=white" when determining whether DH is scum? Or should we pretend as if that didn't happen?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 Ends!

Sooner or later time will heal all wounds they say. What lies in the past will be slowly forgotten, what troubled you years ago leaves you indifferent now. Time changes everything there is, how people look at you and how you look at people. A crime that happened years ago may not affect you at all now and you may just shrug it off.

But right here, right now time stands still and there is no such thing as the present or the past anymore. A crime - an attempt to break the rules - that happens in the past is the same thing as a crime that happens now or at any other time. An unforgivable sin, that inevitably leads to the most capital punishment...

Dark Horse (Sypha Belnades, Mason Recruiter) has been modkilled!

Night 1 starts!
Send in all Night Actions until Sunday, 24th!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The sudden death of Sypha was not only a tragic loss for all those that were dear to her but also a sign for the town to reconsider there position and try to find new ways to deal with the situation - to kill Dracula and his minions. However, things never quite go the way people hope for: in the darkest depth of Dracula's castle one could find the dead body of a very familiar character:

Smargaret (Simon Belmont, Town Bodyguard) has been killed during the night!

Within very short time the town has lost two of their strongest allies and at the same time nobody knew where the evil was hiding. They would have to find out rather soon, if they wanted to safe the world...

Day 2 begins!
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I didn't get to say this before the Day ended but I just want to point out how I didn't like how Swiss asked what color Dark Horse's PM was but when Zen asked him the same question he completely avoided it and didn't answer.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm shocked at DH's flip, but it makes it pretty clear that Swiss is the play toDay unless something much better comes up.

Vote: Swiss

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
X1, Incom is one of my scum reads though I can't decide if his answers to my D1 questions are just noobiness or plain scummy. IC, ya promised me an answer on who you'd lynch other than DH day 1, still waiting on that. (from ur post #215) These questions all mean something, just need an answer on this to make the best read on you that I can, will explain this soon.

FoS: Inferiority Complex

Swiss provoking dh into getting modkilled...ehh. Looks scummy because DH flipped town but if swiss thought he was scum he may have purposely gone to provoke dh into a mistake like that. Swiss did u really not know better/gheb as a mod or did you provoke that on purpose? can u explain in a little more detail what you were going for there. First glance it looked like u were just trying to see if he knew what town's role colors actually are, but i gotta ask you if you were trying to do more ur interaction of dh at the end there.

btw guys im no longer v/la so i can post more consistently through the day again.

Swiss

Smash Lord
/facepalm

Well that was a fantastic start.

1) I honestly didn't think he would be modkilled, but you'll have to take my word. Swiss scum could easily have guessed it might and risk it anyway. Irrevocably an anti-town result. I'm easily good enough as scum do to this and definitely ******** enough as town to do it. Alas.

2) Das' post looks incredi-canned. He mad pushed the lynch yesterday and buttered me up.

I'm shocked at DH's flip, but it makes it pretty clear that Swiss is the play toDay unless something much better comes up.

He also was behind the lynch 100%

mo' in a bit

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"Wait, does..?"

AAAAAAAAAAH

I'm so sorry DH.

Zen - stand by your plays yesterday?

SOLID - what do you think of the flip? What does this imply of me?
As of now, solid or you. My original view on you was obv town because of your agresso and the seriousness I've never seen from you, but trying to meta you is probably a mistake, especially after seeing your flip in Villains where you weren't so goofy there either. Your inability to consider DH from the noob town position is suspicious since I specifically pointed out that post you are now saying you should have pin pointed. The mod kill thing isn't as suspicious to me though. DH was at L-1 scum intentionally getting him mod killed at that time doesn't make much sense. If people had started to unvote and then you got him mod killed, that would look more suspicious to me. But the fact that you made such a stupid move a long with the quick pace DH wagon in the first place while not even trying to see it from the other perspective doesn't make me feel like I can trust you. And I'd rather get rid of you now than later. Though I do find Xas' turn-a-round and vote on you inreresting. He had such a high town read on you yesterday and was just as ready as you to lynch DH. Now voting you for getting DH killed even though DH was at L-1.

btw Swiss what do you think of my case on Solid?

And did you not read my posts at all yesterday ... that's the very

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
EBWOP: Take out the last part which was supposed to be another qoute at the beginning, but wiinet just likes to screw me over.

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1 - you were certain he was scum almost immediately. Why? What is my alignment? What do you think of Zen?
why? the QT was enough, idec about anything else, I'd have lynched just on the fact that chances were he was scum

idk your alignment, idc about him getting modkilled because of you as he was going anyway. I don't like the end line of your #300

Zen is Zen, I've never been able to read that kid, slight town tell atm.

Life

Smash Hero
I probably owe an apology to DH. Kinda his fault for noobscum play, but eh. Anyways:

X1, Incom is one of my scum reads though I can't decide if his answers to my D1 questions are just noobiness or plain scummy. IC, ya promised me an answer on who you'd lynch other than DH day 1, still waiting on that. (from ur post #215) These questions all mean something, just need an answer on this to make the best read on you that I can, will explain this soon.

FoS: Inferiority Complex

Swiss provoking dh into getting modkilled...ehh. Looks scummy because DH flipped town but if swiss thought he was scum he may have purposely gone to provoke dh into a mistake like that. Swiss did u really not know better/gheb as a mod or did you provoke that on purpose? can u explain in a little more detail what you were going for there. First glance it looked like u were just trying to see if he knew what town's role colors actually are, but i gotta ask you if you were trying to do more ur interaction of dh at the end there.

btw guys im no longer v/la so i can post more consistently through the day again.
See post 232:

Since I didn't have time to answer it this morning:

<your quote />

<stuff about Xastrn, me not getting the joke because I keep putting off reading Oddmafia />

Re: who to lynch besides DH. X1 seems to be basically parroting Swiss...but expect the same treatment I gave DH (basically, IGMEOY). But then, tomorrow you look like the play (barring something new coming up), then Xastrn if you flip town. Very few if any players don't look scummy in this game (myself included, to be fair).

Actually, since DH's lynch seems like a foregone conclusion at this point... I'd like to see where we go from here. Should we work on who the D2 lynch should be now? Or do we wait to see the NKs? If we wait until D2, what should we do with the rest of the Day (we have a whole week to lynch)?

@dastrn: "claim about what?" I think is what he's trying to ask.
Bolded part is the relevant part. I clipped a couple things for size, go back if you must read them.

Although my views have changed since then. I've been thinking about this over the past weekend, and I've realized Swiss asking for post color is incredibly scummy. Remember both what I said about not wanting to hammer, and what happened when DH asked to shorten the day deadline (#138)? Shorter days are good for scum as town has less opportunity to discuss and select a good lynch. What has Swiss done? Not once, but twice (DH's edit early on + the post-color thing) he tried to get DH modkilled--rushing through the day, whereas if he honestly thought DH was scum he'd have waited to see if a better lynch candidate comes up.

Short days = good for scum.
Baiting modkill on townie = day cut short.

Also, what Zen said.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I probably owe an apology to DH. Kinda his fault for noobscum play, but eh. Anyways:

See post 232:

Bolded part is the relevant part. I clipped a couple things for size, go back if you must read them.

Although my views have changed since then. I've been thinking about this over the past weekend, and I've realized Swiss asking for post color is incredibly scummy. Remember both what I said about not wanting to hammer, and what happened when DH asked to shorten the day deadline (#138)? Shorter days are good for scum as town has less opportunity to discuss and select a good lynch. What has Swiss done? Not once, but twice (DH's edit early on + the post-color thing) he tried to get DH modkilled--rushing through the day, whereas if he honestly thought DH was scum he'd have waited to see if a better lynch candidate comes up.

Short days = good for scum.
Baiting modkill on townie = day cut short.

Also, what Zen said.

InCom is not the play toDay.
These posts summarize my thoughts well.

My town-Swiss read was mostly based on my scum-DH read. When that fell through, the natural response IMO was to target Swiss toDay. I think his "I should have known.../facepalm" response toDay is bullsh and sounds canned.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
SOLID - what do you think of the flip? What does this imply of me?
I thought he was scum, so I'm a bit surprised. I don't like the nature of the kill, and all signs certainly point to you as scum. But I don't know. Not liking your response to DH's flip, seems like an attempt at remorse in order to make yourself look good. No need to really dwell on that, seems unnecessary. In your defense, most everyone thought DH was indeed town, but you took it too far. Personally I think that town wouldn't risk the modkill, so the "risk" you took certainly makes you look more scummy in my eyes.

FoS: Swiss

Solid, responce from yesterday would be nice.
Link to post please. Was V/LA most of the weekend.

Any thoughts on Smarg NK, anyone? Seems like scum just went after a pro-town player.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Any thoughts on Smarg NK, anyone? Seems like scum just went after a pro-town player.
Smargaret (Simon Belmont, Town Bodyguard) has been killed during the night!

this help?

The Bodyguard is a name for many roles:

A role that functions like a normal Doctor.
A role that functions like a normal Doctor, but dies if the protected player is attacked.
A role that has a 50% chance of successfully protecting the target and finds out his target's attacker, and a 50% chance that the Bodyguard dies instead.
A role that kills the attacker of the protected player (also known as Elite Bodyguard).

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Solid I'm not liking the way you've come into this game ready to lynch DH without putting much consideration into the fact that he's new and then having the other new player as your other suspicion.
I've been noobscum. I know he's new, but that doesn't make me not think he's scum. Why give someone a pardon? You do realize I never voted him, correct. He was my top suspect though.

You've been in a lot of the DR games I've been in, and quick wagons like this happen to noob players all the time and often just end up being town misunderstanding the way the game works.
In those games, I'm generally strongly against quick wagons. Just because I'm in the games doesn't mean I like to quick wagon.

I would think that you would at least consider that this is both DH's and Incom's first game.
What makes you so sure I didn't consider that? How about you consider the fact that noob or not, his play was scummy.

Plus the fact that we just played 3 games in a row with mason/lovers. Out of anyone you should be trying to look at it from the perspectives of them being noob town, but instead you are in such agreement with DH being the play, and go right on to attacking incom.
Whoa whoa whoa. I never attacked incom, and I didn't vote DH. I agreed that DH was the play because I thought he was scummy.

I didn't suspect him because he was new, I suspected him because he was scummy.

You tried to make me the play yesterday when I was clearly V/LA, I really don't like that out of you.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
mm

I know you didn't vote him but you clearly made it out that you were ok and ready to lynch.

And I didn't say he should be pardoned. I said he should be looked at from a noob perspective rather than the way he was being looked at. Noob tells are different than exprienced tells and I figured you should know because of all the times we've been in similar situations but I guess you and I just see things differently. What was it that you found scummy about DH? The only thing scummy about him was the QT and as I said we were just in 3 games in which QT were used by town so it's not that uncommon. If that's the only thing you found him scummy for, that's what I mainly find suspicious.

And you do realize we had like a week? It would be dumb to lynch you with out you even responding.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 2 - Votecount #1

---​

Swiss [1] - Xastrn
Xasrtn [1] - X1-12
Swiss [1] - InferiorityComplex

Not Voting: Ryker, SOLID, EdreesesPieces,, Swiss, Airgemini, Zen.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I strongly suspect that two mafia had placed their votes on DH yesterday. No reason they wouldn't have.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
mm

I know you didn't vote him but you clearly made it out that you were ok and ready to lynch.
True.

And I didn't say he should be pardoned. I said he should be looked at from a noob perspective rather than the way he was being looked at.
Scummy is scummy is scummy is scummy.

Noob tells are different than exprienced tells and I figured you should know because of all the times we've been in similar situations but I guess you and I just see things differently.
Trust me, I know that. But scummy play is still scummy play.

What was it that you found scummy about DH? The only thing scummy about him was the QT and as I said we were just in 3 games in which QT were used by town so it's not that uncommon. If that's the only thing you found him scummy for, that's what I mainly find suspicious.
QT actually has nothing to do with why I found him suspicious. His blatant OMGUS on Swiss and lack of defense (surprised he didn't fight it more) were big things for me. Town OMGUS isn't necessary. Don't normally see town give up that easily.

And you do realize we had like a week? It would be dumb to lynch you with out you even responding.

"thinking Solid or Swiss today"

Uh, this was before I'd responded. Not that you would have gotten a lynch off, but you clearly thought one was viable.

Life

Smash Hero
I strongly suspect that two mafia had placed their votes on DH yesterday. No reason they wouldn't have.
And people call ME WIFOMy... (fairly so sometimes, but still)

I dunno what to make of the bodyguard NK. I suppose we should see if anyone posts that they got a PM saying "you were protected from an attempted NK", but eh.

Also, this confirms that we don't have a SK, right? Since SKs generally must kill each night...

Top Bottom