• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
GG's everyone. I've been on vacation and I only just got back. I checked in once to see if Zen pulled out the win and sure enough he did, GOOOOD job man! Will post some shoutouts later. For now thanks gheb for hosting a real fun game and gg's to all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I should've signed up for this game

Zen wouldn't have made it that far :awesome:

Good read and cool set-up =o

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Okay shoutouts time after reading what happened at the end there

Zen - Great scumbuddy! Had a lot of fun teaming with you as well, and thanks for the kind words. Gotta do that again sometime. I should have had stronger play on that final day i was alive, was my mistake in buddying Swiss.

X1- you are a very strong player, can never get a solid read on you, even when i'm scum you had us thinking you were town traitor for some reason

Air - Good job appearing town and not letting your admitably lazy play earlier in the game interfering with people's town reads on you, in the end your play helped town and almost enough to win the game. good playing with ya the first time

Incom - Just randomly picked you because I needed a soft target. You did a good job of fending off my sometimes nonsensical attacks. Haha. I actually did that because I play like that as town and I want to keep my meta going. Sometimes I make a good case on someone and sometimes bad, and you pointed out how bad my cases on sometimes were. i think if you put more effort into playing you could be a very strong player, but you seemed disenchanted from the game

Swiss - ur play was very strong and i finally got a chance to see swiss town lol. still have no idea why you were sure I was scum, i'd like constructive criticism on why i was scummy because other than the forsensics outing me I didn't see anyone besides x1 wanting to lynch me. Also I felt like my play as scum this game was very similar to all my town player in other games.

GLG/BSL/Dastrn - I don't know how to play town traitor myself, but its a bit unfortunate all of you went pretty inactive or had to be replaced, guess those things just happen. I had no idea that traitor wasn't informed

Smarg - Dunno why but I had a strong hunch you were power role. Can't explain why though.

Darkhorse - You just made that mistake with the quicktopic but you were new. Reading other games you are already much improved, so there's not much to say there. I look forward to playing with you the next time to see you get to play for real.

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
I don't get what you mean you feel I just played a really good game and slipping under radars. I'm not sure why Swiss, X1, and others have seen me as town but I guess it's just because they see that I'm doing my best to catch scum. I don't understand why you think I'm scum because people have known me as town throughout the game.

If this was a legit question from your scumpov I got a under the radar feel too. After a while I went "zen is really harping on the SWISS Y U DH" w/e... (That was your only driving force)

Nice read. Lol DH wasting my time. In a good way I guess.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Mafia used to be so fun. EP was certainly the greatest scum buddy I ever had.

Ran my meta used to be different. I had much more of a noob persona.

Top Bottom