• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

Swiss

Smash Lord
He wants the full role claim.

If you're town, say you're here NOW and ready to answer a question IMMEDIALTELY.

30 seconds have passed since you posted.

Swiss

Smash Lord
6. Do not quote any PMs sent to you by me in the thread. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. Doing so will get you modkilled.

This is the relevant rule, you are not quoting.

Answer. The. Question.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
13. Do not post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
Yeah, i'll get modkilled.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swiss how bout you answer my question?

DH seriously pick it up. I know how smart you are. Noobness can only get you so far. People aren't going to just let you live the day and not lynch so you can confirm. That just gives scum an extra night kill. Show why you should get to prove yourself.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My question is if you think that if scum would jump at the opportunity to lynch DH if he was town, what makes you think that isn't the case now?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
As explained in rule #13, using metadata - including colors from your original role PM - will have consequences.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swiss answer me first. I'm not playing this game.

@mod: Is it against the rules to declare the color of your role?

Top Bottom