• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 - Votecount #4

---​

Dark Horse [3] - Swiss, X1-12, Xastrn
Swiss [2] - Ryker, Dark Horse
InferioriyComplex [1] - smargaret

Not Voting: S.O.L.I.D, Inferiority Complex, EdreesesPieces, Airgemini, Zen;

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Life

Smash Hero
Day 1 - Votecount #4

---​

Dark Horse [3] - Swiss, X1-12, Xastrn
Swiss [2] - Ryker, Dark Horse
InferioriyComplex [1] - smargaret

Not Voting: S.O.L.I.D, Inferiority Complex, EdreesesPieces, Airgemini, Zen;

Takes 6/11 to lynch!
That settles one thing then.

Vote: Dark Horse

@Swiss: Last paragraph of my response to Smarg. (Since it's probably on a new page: I don't want to hammer because I don't think the day should end early.) The fact that you missed me saying that makes me wonder if you're skimming.

Also, yes, both DH and I are new. I've spoken to DH a little before, but not recently.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I might vote to pressure DH or Swiss, but for obvious reasons I don't wanna be the hammer.
Wasn't sure if there was another motive in there. K, your answer and #152 are fine. Smart vote.

Ooh, do tell. It's better to know all we can about two new people. Where have you talked? Links would be great. I see your not on each others friend lists, so cant be great chums, fits in with what you've said. All I wanna know is precisely how well you know him. Did you Dark Horse know you'd be in this game before he decided to join? Did you suggest he should join?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Inferiority Complex - Why do you not want to hammer? Also, out of curiosity, is Incom always/regularly your abridged name? Incom seems a bizarre choice. Inc is maybe more likely.
First is closed and sealed, but could you answer the second question as well. Even if it is pretty much irrelevant. I hate questions left unanswered.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Dark Horse is L-2. No-one is to vote him without stating they're about to and waiting 5 mins. No point risking a quick hammer. No-one is to even consider hammering yet.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swiss you're giving me a headache. I want to think you're town, but your whole play this day is just odd from what I know from you. I suppose I like more than dislike because of all the conversation you've sparked. I don't see how your actions would particullarly benefit scum, but there are some things I disagree with. When talking about DH mentioning Mason I'm refering to how he put it. By him mentioning Mason rather than Masonry shows that he wasn't just copying what you said. I just think that someone who is playing their first game and were scum would have copied what you said exactly, especially with all the pressure and in the time frame of his responce. And why did you first say it was a 1 in 4 chance or so of being Mason and are now saying 1/9? I think I've been in 8 dgames games, and as far as I know at least 3 of them had pro-town communication (not counting hydras). At least two have had recruiter roles and someone just claimed pro-town recruiter in a game both me and you are in now. I dislike that you're overlooking this, especially when you've been in a lot of the games I am refering to. It is plausible that DH could be telling the truth. Not to mention it would go right a long with the flavor.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I said one game in three has a masonry, which would be one QT in 9 (per role), (assuming 3 scum per game). I do not think realising the leader of a masonry is called a mason is indicative of anything. It's what I would have told him to say.

The wagon was not fast, there are lot of people who doubt it. This is not indicative of a scum endorsed wagon. Scum would have jumped at the opportunity to lynch a mason.

I know nothing of the flavour, why is a masonry cult within the flavour?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also, my logic for wanting him lynched is not 'he has a QT = scum' it is 'he has played noobscum and has a QT'. He's pretty much agreed with whoever defends him and said "You'd have lynched me anyway" = pretty defeatist.

X1-12

Smash Champion
And I asked X1 because I wanted to see his thoughts more, you already made a few posts with substance so I wasn't so focused with you. X1 still hasn't answered. It's not about rifts, its about helping me getting a read on you guys.
sorry its not clearly addressed to you but here it is

lol sorry I typed out an answer then deleted it suddenly when I saw Dark horse talking about his QT, it made me lol

basically only really worry if swiss gets me killed, I won't mind this so long as when I flip town he dies the next day

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
I need to talk to the other half of my hydra before going too far with my thoughts. He's asleep right now. I'll be leaving for work about when he wakes up. I'll ask him to give the thread a thorough read and to make a post of all HIS thoughts tonight. We'll collaborate when I get home from work. (i can't give a concrete schedule on my day toDay. They are remodeling my office so I don't know if I'll be working from a coffee shop or sitting on a couch at work...)

Swiss is playing way to obv-town for me to read anything but town on him. I can't see how anyone could disagree, other than out of a desire to double-think EVERYTHING and completely confuse themselves.

DH has gotta be scum. He's playing noobscum, admitted to a QT, and then got fed some BS excuse to try to backpedal. Now he's stuck in 2 lies, neither of which are plausible.
There's not a masonry in 1 out of 3 games, unless I'm just naive. I hardly ever see them. I would estimate 1 in 6 games, maybe less. I don't play many BIG games, though. Maybe they're more likely there. Either way, this game is small and there probably isn't one.

Either way, 90% of the time someone has a QT it's because they are scum. I'll play the numbers here.

I'm not a fan of Airgemini after #155. He seemed like he was trying to move attention off of DH while at the same time leaving himself open to vote for him or let the lynch happen. Non-committal stuff is usually scum trying to hide.

@EP Which scum role did you get? Are you the goon? Perhaps a flavor cop or janitor? I'm curious because I want to know which scum to kill first (after DH.) I'd hate to hit the wrong scum in this 3 day sweep for town and make Day 3 hard.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
replying to this first, I'll get to everything else in a minute - Swiss, the only town game I could find was LoTR. I skimmed through Newbie 6 and Taco City also.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm not a fan of Airgemini after #155. He seemed like he was trying to move attention off of DH while at the same time leaving himself open to vote for him or let the lynch happen. Non-committal stuff is usually scum trying to hide.
Um, what? I was simply posting my opinions about the other two players which, are second to most suspicious in the game at the moment to me. Not leaving a vote is just being indecisive, not non-committal.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Air - you should probably explain how my play 'has been all over the place'.
Well, initially, you appeared to have defended him with his revealing of his QT. But now, you're for his lynch. If this was all part of some plan to get him to spill information then I must've read over it or completely missed it. Can you direct me to where you said it was a plan before? If it's legit, I can totally see the idea behind it and such.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Well, initially, you appeared to have defended him with his revealing of his QT. But now, you're for his lynch. If this was all part of some plan to get him to spill information then I must've read over it or completely missed it. Can you direct me to where you said it was a plan before? If it's legit, I can totally see the idea behind it and such.
I think you should just re-read the whole thread....

Swiss

Smash Lord
Air, why would I tell Dark I was lying to him in order to extract all the information I could? Would this not be counter productive? Thus defeating the entire point of what I did.

Why would I bait a QT slip and then, when he did in fact admit to having a QT, tell everyone it's a null tell and doesn't mean he should be lynched? Utterly pointless.

You should re-read.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@Swiss

Your whole argument is an appeal to probability (saying that, because something does not have a 100% chance of happening, it will never happen).

Any logical fallacy is a poor argument.

Swiss

Smash Lord
It is not.

My argument is that from the information we have on your role - statistically you are scum.

My argument also brings in 'scum tells' which I have mentioned. It is not purely because of the QT I want you dead.

Now that you're online and posting, tell me - how well do you know Inferiority? Talked to him much before?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
What do you mean "9:1" ratio?

And I know you're trying to see me and incom as scumbuddies.

No, we don't know each other well. The closets is incom signing up for my tourneys in the OTL>

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'd just like to know how you knew he was called incom as a quick name before he asked to be called incom. He had not mentioned it in this thread previously, he is not on your friends list and you both appear to come from different parts of SWF. You knowing his 'incom' strikes me as odd.

@incom

Yes. that's why i'm nervous.
I for one took a while to figure out who you were referring to (Inferiority Complex).

Please provide a link to prove he isn't your scum buddy and you know his tag from elsewhere.

What do you mean "9:1" ratio?
You have a QT, there are roughly (and conservatively) 9 scum Quicktopic players to one mason QT player upon D1 entry.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'd just like to know how you knew he was called incom as a quick name before he asked to be called incom. He had not mentioned it in this thread previously, he is not on your friends list and you both appear to come from different parts of SWF. You knowing his 'incom' strikes me as odd.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282795
You have to enter your gamertag when entering an OT.

(incom is in the 15th post)

You have a QT, there are roughly (and conservatively) 9 scum Quicktopic players to one mason QT player upon D1 entry.
Wait, 1/3 to 1/9? Something smells fishy here....

Swiss

Smash Lord
3 scum with access to the same QT in every game 1:3 ratio. But you only get a mason in one every three games.

1:9 ratio. Roughly.

90% probability you're scum.

Lets assume you are scum. What does you giving me evidence distancing yourself from incom imply? Assuming he were town (and yourself scum) would you not want this extra link to help secure a mislynch after you die?

Mm. Weak. But to be remembered.

What do you think about this guilty result on EP from Xastrn?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
3 scum with access to the same QT in every game 1:3 ratio. But you only get a mason in one every three games.

1:9 ratio. Roughly.

90% probability you're scum.
Wait, y]so you're saying that scums have different QTs, that there isn't one QT for the mafia?

Lets assume you are scum. What does you giving me evidence distancing yourself from incom imply? Assuming he were town (and yourself scum) would you not want this extra link to help secure a mislynch after you die?
You seem to be thinking that me + incom=scubuddies. I'm simply proving that statement wrong.

What do you think about this guilty result on EP from Xastrn?
He's providing about as much evidence as that plant over there.

Unvote, vote: Xastrn

Swiss

Smash Lord
Mafia=scum.

Mm, newb card.

If you were to be lynched and we see you are, in fact, scum - what would this imply wrt incom? If you ARE town your post is completely warranted. If you flip scum he'll be your buddy imo. Too much newb card to be certain. Probable cop target along with myself, EP or Xas.

Apart from the lack of evidence, and his lack of attempting to find out peoples thoughts on EP, what do you think this means wrt BOTH their alignments? Is xas lying? Is this a town gambit? Have we caught scum? Who should we lynch?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Mafia=scum.

Mm, newb card.
There's also serial killers, and I doubt they have their own QT.

If you were to be lynched and we see you are, in fact, scum - what would this imply wrt incom? If you ARE town your post is completely warranted. If you flip scum he'll be your buddy imo. Too much newb card to be certain. Probable cop target along with myself, EP or Xas.
Here's the thing: lots of people, even those who don't accuse me, accuse incom of being mafia. If I said I knew him, there would be a pretty good chance I would be called his scumbuddy and get lynched the next day.

Apart from the lack of evidence, and his lack of attempting to find out peoples thoughts on EP, what do you think this means wrt BOTH their alignments? Is xas lying? Is this a town gambit? Have we caught scum? Who should we lynch?
Im pretty sure we caught scum. Xastrn isn't acting like a town kind of guy, and i'm pretty sure he isn't lying we he says that i'm scum (not that i'm scum, he's just saying it) due to the fact that he's said it several times.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I assume you then mean that the scum team is

Myself/Xastrn/X1

As you named every other player in the game as town. This is the logical explanation, assuming 3 man scum team.

As you named them as town, you are either a) CONVINCED that this is the scum team or b) Have reasoning for each and every town read.

As SOLID has yet to post, Ryker has barely posted and Smar has made few posts, I'm assuming you do not have town reads on everyone (correct if wrong, and explain why everyone you listed is town). Thus a) is what you are saying.

Elaborate, explain.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yes, i'm assuming the former.

You three seem determined to prove me scum (not saying I am), and your guys seem to struck up an alliance.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Unlike everyone else, you guys are DETERMINED to prove me a scum. Nobody else is thinking the same way as you guys.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Answer the important question, please. Not the first line.

I'm set on this guy as scum. Anyone disagree? Why? Would you still lynch him? If no, who?

Day won't end 'till the inactives have posted/replaced

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Thanks for the prod Ghebby, almost forgot I was in this game.

. S.O.L.I.D., InferiorityComplex, Airgemini, Dark Horse

What experience do you have of mafia? Who here have you played with before? What do you know of the flavour? How many scum do you think there will probably be in this game?
This is like my 4th DGames game or something, I've played in the DR (lol) so probably like 10 total, I don't know. I've played with Zen, X1, Swiss, Ryker, and Edrees in the past.

@swiss

I was thinking you.
Don't like this, stuck out to me. At this point it seems like he was going along with anything someone said that didn't outright damage him (I believe someone might have mentioned this earlier as well).

What intrigues me is how swiss is going around saying "oh, i'm town, i'm town, that's right, i'm town"

Keeping my vote for him.
Bad reasoning and blatant OMGUS.

I want to do so so I could recruit a person so everyone can stop accusing me.
Normally people use their words and actions during the day to defend themselves. You can't recruit someone and "prove your innocence" if you don't make it to the night phase, which I highly doubt you will.

smargaret
Ryker
S.O.L.I.D.
InferiorityComplex
Edreesespieces
Airgemini
Zεη
Hahaha, I hadn't voted once and you put me on your town list? Really not liking that. Blatantly omits anyone vying for his lynch.

Unlike everyone else, you guys are DETERMINED to prove me a scum. Nobody else is thinking the same way as you guys.
You've helped them prove you scum. I could understand if you'd been acting like a perfect townie and they just wanted to kill you, but that's not the way it's going down.

I smell the sweet aroma of noobscum. Is he at L-2 or L-1?

Liking Swiss, doubt he'd bus this early on so looking town to me.

Top Bottom