• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

Life

Smash Hero
Just because it's your first day doesn't make you immune to suspicion if that's what you're getting at. If you're talking about killing you on the first day of gameplay then yeah, that'd be a dumb thing to do given that some people haven't even posted yet.

I don't think he should reveal his QT. If, like you said it happens to be non-mafia related it could have something to do with a special role which doesn't benefit us at all if mafia knows about it and could potentially target him tonight if he lives through the day.
If he's mafia, mafia won't kill him (duh).

If he's not mafia, mafia knows he's either a cultist (which would be sort of in line with Castlevania, no?) or mason, as opposed to a more directly anti-scum role like a cop, so they won't kill him.

If he does die? We'll see what he flips, but chances are it'll be a vig/SK kill if he dies toNight.

tl;dr it doesn't do town any good for DH to full-on roleclaim yet. There's plenty of time left in the Day, perhaps a better lynch candidate will come up.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Swiss: I agree, but even if someone was able to confirm being recruited, it wouldn't necessarily mean that Dark Horses role is pro-town.

Life

Smash Hero
late EBWOP: Or if he dies it's because the recruitment hit a mafioso...

If we have a Doc I think DH is a good candidate for their protection, no?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swiss fed it to him in thread..
Swiss didn't say "Mason" specifically as DH did. Did you know the term Mason on your first game? <--Rhetorical.

Do you think it's more likely that Swiss + DH = scumbuddies? <-- Not rhetorical.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I agree that Dark Horse, if you are town, you should NOT reveal who he is going to recruit. It's already bad enough that you've claimed here, try to at least avoid spilling any information about the role that you don't have to.

There will be ways to verify and test to see if role is pro town/anti town as the game goes along. Based on his calm behavior of slipping about the quicktopic so far I feel its genuine and I feel ok about him right now.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@air

If I hadn't said I was recruiting anybody, everyone would have thought my QT topic was the mafia QT, and I would have been lynched by now.

Life

Smash Hero
I don't see Swiss + DH as scumbuddies. Otherwise Swiss wouldn't have brought up the QT, he's a vet and should know better.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Zen: I can see it, although I'll have fun convincing everyone of this. Either way several people were online and posting in that time, its not unlikely he was fed the line. when DH said he would recruit Swiss all I could think was scumbuddies fake recruiting each other then D2 clearing each other

Other things about Swiss is I don't like how he didn't pressure DH massively, especially after the flip, its what I was trying to get him to do and I can see it having worked amazingly on him.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Mm. Both went offline.

Unvote Vote Dark Horse

Mason recruiter? Really? Gawd. Guys. Srsly?

X1 is town. Dark got fed by Ryker, Zen or EP - imo he woulda named his scumbuddy as the recuitee. One of them is scum. Air looks town. Zen leans it. Inferiority leans scum. Dislike EP's most recent post.

If you honestly believe he is actually the mason recruiter he can recruit me tonight and doc can protect me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Playing LoL, not keeping up well atm, but that "Swiss is a vet player and should know better" is a bunch of bunk. Do NOT start this WIFOM **** with me.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 - Votecount #3

---​

Dark Horse [2] - Swiss, X1-12
Swiss [1] - Ryker
X1-12 [1] - Dark Horse

Not Voting: Smargaret, Xastrn, S.O.L.I.D, Inferiority Complex, EdreesesPieces, Zen;

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Explain, Ryker.

Do we not catch a scum either way? If I'm scum he'll die when he recruits me, if he's scum he can't be NK'd I won't get recruited.

Lawl.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also, Ryker, I suggested he should be the lynch toDay as he's obv scum. If he gets lynched there'd be no point protecting me. Scum will be gunning for someone who's been breadcrumbing a PR.

Less skimming.

X1-12

Smash Champion
... Or mafia can keep him around because he's the biggest discussion today and all the focus would be on him.
The solution to this problem is lynching DH

Inferiority running away struck a chord with my but Iono yet, a scum team with two completely new players?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Aaaah! OMGUS vote from Dark Horse.

Any of you still think he's Mason Recruiter? There's one of them in maybe one in THREE/FOUR games.

There are scum every game.

Anyone not wagoning him can explain to me precisely why they aren't.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Swiss- I'll let you know the play maybe when its NOT the 1st day of D1. Hold your Horses (not the dark horse necessarily). Why are you in such a rush? I've never seen you play this serious before. So much for that hand.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Swiss - not liking Inferiority, kind of meh on you. Inferiority's comments so far don't sit well with me, and so far feel like you are trying to gain town's trust too much, also don't like you fishing out Dark's role in the case he's town. If I had to lynch this second it would be you or Inferiority.

Xatres is viewing this thread but still hasn't posted, looking forward to hearing from him.

Swiss

Smash Lord
He's obv scum. Felt town were gonna convince themselves he actually was mason recruiter. Had to make my move before idiots decided Swiss is doing a 180 scum move later on. We got what we needed. He's scum. Got one of you three feeding him. Got X1 as town, probably Air too.

Now we can discuss who else is scummy. Ain't sayin' we gotta lynch him soon (do I look stupid :/) but we'll leave the wagon on him.

Swiss

Smash Lord
O btw EP - bearing in mind what happened in Oddworld where I was scum, do you think any town would trust me so early? I'm gonna have to do more than this to be anything close to confirmed.

Top Bottom