• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Swiss while those aren't exactly great crumbs, I'd say they are decent. I think I may be willing to believe you for now. Incom - do the crumbs seem believable to you (you asked him about it too so wondering your stance on it)

I can claim as well, I'm Juste Belmont, Vanilla Townie.

Today IMO either Swiss or Air dies. Not liking how air doesn't show any concern over this being lylo at all, leaning towards Air now. Swiss has stuck and keeps sticking his neck out to scumhunt and get somewhere, air seems to just lean away from stances and confrontation. Air don't you have anything to say for yourself rather than just claiming vanilla and char name with no comment about it?

My Order of who to lynch

Air, and slightly less Swiss (depends how this day keeps playing out)
Incom
Zen

Swiss

Smash Lord
Unless you have evidence we'll have to believe him. You can't disprove VT.

Ugh I want to lynch you as well... Confirm you're not lying about your role? Same goes to EP. Then I'll post claiming and confirming no BS. Then then Zen will.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Air, not because you aren't "overreacting" but because you show no signs of concern at all. There's a big difference between panicking to find scum (not what I'm asking for, I agree there is lots of time left) and having mild concern that you want to try to at least contribute to finding scum.

If you don't believe my claim does this mean I'm your #1 scumpick? If not me then who is? In post #749 you said that you thought Swiss was scum and either me or Incom is his partner. Is your stance now that the 2 remainign scum are swiss and myself?

Whoever is lynched today, whether its me, Swiss, or Air, IMO we need to be extremely clear on their stances for every other player remaining in the game, to help us trace their scum partner in the event they are lynched and flip scum.

Swiss I'd like you to claim right after Incom as well, as long as others agree that you should as well. Also, what's your stance on Incom?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yes, I think you're most likely Swiss' partner. For now. I'm still waiting on everyone else's claims. If there's some kind of weird thing going on with the claims were it's impossible for there to be two vanilla townies then I'll know that you're lying. And place a vote on you.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swiss I still say no on Air. glgs actions pretty much confirm my read on Air. Air was glg's prime candidate and made a pretty nice case on him. I don't think he would try and get scum killed like that. I'm more suspicious of you as his targets were both you and Air. Yet he chose to maInly go for Air because you agreed with him. Also I didn't like how all the sudden he was like "forget it" and voted you right before he was about to be lynched. It was pretty random and looks like a last bit distance to me.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Mainly his post at the end of the day. That and I have a very strong read on Air. X1 had a very strong read on EP and I'm sticking by these. One of them should go.

Incom full claim, please.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I also just realized that xas buddy on you D1 and jump on you D2 also makes sense with that.

Swiss do you really think glg, the traitor, would try and kill scum who he wins with? Air should be pretty much cleared for today from that. I'm thinking you or Incom.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I also just realized that xas buddy on you D1 and jump on you D2 also makes sense with that.

Swiss do you really think glg, the traitor, would try and kill scum who he wins with? Air should be pretty much cleared for today from that. I'm thinking you or Incom.
Is this Zen or his mentally inferior friend posting for him? :awesome:

Xas' buddying then flip on me was precisely the reason we got him as scum. No townie would perform such a 180 on a player who is likely to be a bandwagon. No scum would do this to their buddy. Why? Because it is clear bussing. Look at Das scum. What do we know about him? He is terrible as scum, he still holds to the inredi-bad belief that you shouldn't bus if it can be helped (See Villains). I replaced into Gord's slot. I read the whole QT. He doesn't bus, he doesn't think his buddies should either. Anyone Das proclaimed open disdain for (and pursued it) is effectively confirmed town. <<No-one iirc.

If a traitor ever just buddies scum, scum WILL lynch them. It gives them MASSIVE town cred "Omg he agrees with me too much, kill him *flips town* - ride a free Day". He couldn't just buddy them. As for why GLG named Air as scum....

Look at the facts:

GLG was scum, he self hammered. He put up little defence. Why? Because he knew he was going to be lynched. Scum never self hammer except in extraordinary circumstances. Why? Because they gain nothing from it. Why then did GLG self hammer? Why not just go inactive? Because he'd done what he had to do. He gained something from it Offering to self hammer = AtE survival ploy. Actually self hammering = Mission accomplished (in this case)

When you're about to die and scum, what do you do? Tell them townie names as scum? No-one will believe you. Tell them the actual scum in a clever WIFOM? No. You tell them one of each. It's standard scum practice when you're trying to be clever - when one dies the other other becomes framed to cleared. There are some players you can trust to be smarter than this, GLG ain't one of them.

Zen I think you're town and I'll risk the game on that belief - but you're being obtuse. Ish. We need Incom to claim.

As a side note - if GLG knew I was scum, he'd have tried to make me look like a good scumhunter in the posts before he died. He did not. He just voted me and didn't try to get me lynched >> Scum tell for Swiss but he knew he was a dead man. He did this all off his own back, I couldn't have told him to WIFOM me.

I need to look at the EP/Air interaction again.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Cop gets the result of 'innocent' or 'guilty'

I examine a dead body and get the names of anyone who visited them. There are some other quirks to it which I need not mention unless Zen explicitly wants me too.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Wow. Das was pushing Airgemini's scumminess #171.

Also, see his interaction with EP, he pretends to be N0 cop at a bizarre time (it wasn't really funny, and he was waaay behind in the thread, why did he say it?). He then actually asks EP what scum role he got. I think he was trying to crumb to EP that he was a traitor in the hope that scum EP thought there may be a traitor.

Read to post #225. More later.

Air does lean town D1 so far.

Life

Smash Hero
I'm not sure who would have visited Smarg. /reread

Out of curiousity, while I'm rereading: shouldn't you know this information? If you do, I think I understand why you're asking (trying to get a read).

Also, if your ability works the way I understand it, we win if we lynch scum toDay, right? As only one person could visit toNight's dead body, or last Night's depending on whether you're allowed to investigate toNight's.

Waiting for Zen before I say anything else.

Life

Smash Hero
(So much for waiting on Zen.)

From my Smarg reread, he pressured mainly you (Swiss) although he backpedaled on that; myself, although he barely followed up on it despite that I was his only vote as far as I saw; and DH, like everyone else. And he took a jab at Airgemini for L-1'ing DH, in his last post before getting killed.

Since he was most likely not bodyguarding anyone ("Bah, just bah, go town") we can assume that it was one of these four. DH died beforehand, so he's ruled out. He changed his mind on you, so that's unlikely. And I'm me.

I'm going to guess Air. If not air, then the other scum (assuming two mafia are left), who just kinda went after a strong townie (and possibly tried to WIFOM us in the process?...)

So I still guess Air.

I want Zen to post/claim and I'd like Swiss' "results" and "names". Preferably in that order, but eh.

Life

Smash Hero
Wait, I just realized something.

Early on, Xas claimed N0 cop and that EP was scum. Then wrote it off as a joke.

Now we find out his slot is Town Traitor--he knew who the scum were.

I'm not gonna try to draw an absolute conclusion from this, but how does this reflect on EP?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Two scum lies between Swiss, EP, or Incom.
Since most are convinced Zen is town, it's impossible for you three to be town. Since I know I'm town, and think Zen is town, two of these people are lying about their role claim. I'm willing to bet that EP is mafia. I find it odd that Swiss didn't claim Cop until after Incom claimed Vanilla townie. Almost as if he wanted to wait to see his claim in order to make a claim that'd clear him.

I'd like to note that I'll have limited internet access if any from today until Sunday.

Life

Smash Hero
@Swiss: Right, right. <.<
Question: you seemed to be willing to claim before me, but when it came to that you're all "We need incom to claim". Why so?

@Air:

One, what do you think about Xas/BSL/GLG knowing who scum were?
Two, Swiss didn't claim "Cop" but "forensic investigator" (some kind of watcher for dead people?). I've considered the possibility of a fake cop claim (though I can't prove that)... we'll see what Zen posts.

Swiss

Smash Lord
^ 'Cuz they both claimed VT. Which I didn't expect.

There may have been a cop (Zen still may be). It all depends on the set-up and what abilities scum have. See Oddworld, town had a cop and a forensics investigator.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I see Dastrn's post about me being scum, I can kind of see how it could be a "crumb" but I don't know what to tell you, I'm not scum, so it's not a crumb. YesterDay GLG repeatedly said his scum picks are Swiss and Air. In a similar fashion IMO he could be telling scum and air that he was the traitor and they shouldn't vote for them. It's the same reasoning and its hard to guess what he was going for there, esp considering we don't even know whether or not mafia knew there was a town traitor somewhere.

Swiss how do your investigations work? You are not a watcher so you obviosly don't have to predict who is going to be visited. Usually a forensics investigator looks at the dead body the next day and gets results. If this is the case did you also look at Cello and X1's bodies? Can you only use the ability once or as much as you want?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm going to continue doing my re read of players through d2 and d3 likely tomorrow. I just got done taking the GRE and im exhausted, will catch up tomorrow morningish.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not cop. I'm Charlotte Aulin, VT

Is this Zen or his mentally inferior friend posting for him?
Man people keep saying things like this to me.

Also Swiss your claim doesn't sit right with me. If you can see who targeted a dead body then you know if someone targeted Smar or not which I assume someone did? Are you saying that Air did? And if so why didn't you push for his lynch earlier over glg?

Swiss

Smash Lord
OK.

When I examined Smar's body.

Airgemini and EdreesesPieces had visited her. Now, considering that they've both claimed VT, I believe only one is lying. There are no indies left. The order is chronological. As always with FI's, there's a catch. This time I believe the scum killer can 'frame' another player to also have been visiting the body. Neither have explanations for visiting. I believe one actually didn't.

Why?

1) Both scum wouldn't visit the body - outing them. No F*cking way would Gheb make that.
2) Last night, I was roleblocked. As Zen didn't claim Town Roleblocker or doc we know he didn't block me (unless he's scum - which I highly doubt). So, if we know one scum is a roleblocker, and that Smar died N1, we know there is no way that either EP or Air is the scum roleblocker. Why would they block the guy they kill? One of these will flip scum trickster/tailor/saboteur/framer - some name like that.

After (almost) a full re-read I am 180'ing my entire stance on Air. I believe him to be town. I believe EP to be the scum killer. I was looking out specifically for one casting slight doubt (but not lynch attempts) on the other. EP has done this more to Air than vice versa.

We need to lynch one of these two (this is why I said one of them had to die, and see crumbs early D2 after I got my result). Initially I thought that one of these would have been a town PR like tracker, I thought a claim would result in us killing the obv liar. Due to the VT claims, it has to be a mafia framer (w/e the role would actually be).

Zen, why my claim is legit and why I should be confirmed town:
1) Das' play toward me should literally clear me of being scum. You think a traitor would bus me like that? He'd have known I'd have come back at him HARD. I know it sounds bad coming from me, but I should be pretty much confirmed townie. Unless you think Das' somehow wanted to get killed and make me look townie and thus WIFOM it to scum.
2) You are all VT's. I am the only PR? This stinks. You think in a game of 2 scum, a traitor AND a warlock Gheb would just give us a mason and a weak doc (bodyguard)? No f*cking way. Mechanically, this is BS.

*Note the scum killer may also have a roleblock ability - and there's only be one. Unlikely.

What is now known fact to me: (Assume EP is the scum for logistic purposes)

EP/Air is scum. If we lynch correctly the other becomes confirmed townie, no way would both scum visit the body. If we lynch correctly I also become confirmed town, as the flip of EP will be 'mafia framer' or something, clear indication that manipulation is involved, with no counter claims from anyone, it is clear that I'm the only polar role to which they are geared against. Thus, the scum roleblocker (if scum aren't endgamed toDay) can only be Zen/Incom. Incom is the obvious choice. I need to re-read again. Especially D1, for example anyone that didn't want DH lynched to let him prove his ability now doesn't get so many pro town points. Why? Because DH was weak and scummy, roleblocking him would have got him lynched. Scum knew they had a roleblocker.

I believe the scum team to be EP/Incom. I'll re-read again.

Top Bottom