• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castlevania Mafia - Game Over! Mafia and Traitor win!!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 3 - Votecount #3

giraffelasergun [3] - X1-12, Zen, Swiss
Airgemini [1] - giraffelasergun
InferiorityComplex [1] - EdreesesPieces
EdreesesPieces [1] - InferiorityComplex

Not voting: Swiss

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Swiss, why did you go back on our agreement?

Is it because you and air are scum and you guys don't want to lose after playing so well?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Sorry, I know I haven't really been active.
I still think scum lies between EP, Incom, and Swiss.

Honestly, I don't really have much to say other than that I think the day just seems like it's on pause and nothings really happening. I don't really know where to place my vote. Putting it on any of the three above is pointless because we'd still be getting no where, but on the other, I don't feel comfortable hammering glg because it could possibly make town lose. For some reason out of being paranoid I feel like mafia could be manipulating town to hammer glg who could be town to win the game. I'm probably just over thinking. Not really much of help, I know. /:

Life

Smash Hero
Day 3 - Votecount #3

giraffelasergun [3] - X1-12, Zen, Swiss
Airgemini [1] - giraffelasergun
InferiorityComplex [1] - EdreesesPieces
EdreesesPieces [1] - InferiorityComplex

Not voting: Airgemini

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Air and EP have explained themselves.
GLG ain't gonna self-hammer.
X1, Zen, Swiss are already voting GLG.

...crap, that leaves me.

I'm reluctant to hammer now because I only just unvoted by Swiss's request (who proceeded in about twelve hours to jump on my slot on that wagon <_<). Am I gonna have to flip flop _again_ just to get this game moving again?

Deadline is at the end of Monday. If the Day hasn't ended by Monday I'll hammer. In the meantime, have we discussed power roles?

@air: the chances of this being LyLo are slim to none. 11 players, 3 anti-town, one of which (the indy) is dead. Tomorrow is LyLo if GLG flips town.

Also, OS just PM'd me and there's a good chance I'm replacing into FF6 Mafia.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So I think that post makes incom town.

There is nothing in our PR's left to discuss iirc. Not sure what we've said but cop should know who to investigate. GLG = scum investigate Air or EP. GLG = town investigate Swiss/Zen or EP or Air.

Imo.

If I unvote will you vote GLG?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Swiss: do you think I'm town or don't think you need a cop result to lynch me? or are you just planning to NK me and not have to worry about it?

Cop: Don't bother investigating Zen, whatever the flip is

Swiss

Smash Lord
Don't think a cop needs to bother with you. You're probably godfather. Look I think you're scum, you're calling me scum. Neither of us are being lynched toDay. We both know you won't scum NK me, and I probably wouldn't scum NK you. So we can face each other 2mo. Or in LyLo if that's what you want. Idc.

X1-12

Smash Champion
just need to make sure, we're in agreement that one of me and you is def scum? important to clarify now I think

Swiss

Smash Lord
You know I wouldn't NK you anyway.

1) I've never needed to, I can always get you lynched. I mean WIFOM it up here but Jesus man.

2) I'd lose that bet we made. Bad reason but hell yes I'm that arrogant. And I think you are too.

X1-12

Smash Champion
InCom: go ahead and hammer, I will take full responsability for it. If you rather I can unvote, you can vote, then I will hammer

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
To cop: I"m fine with Swiss' plan for investigations as well, seems like the best course of action.

X1 and Swiss: Really getting the feeling one of you is for sure scum since you guys as town would both know your both town, and you guys are very visibly at odds right now.

X1: Who is scum if GLG flips town? Who is scum if GLG flips scum?
Swiss: Same question to you.

X1-12

Smash Champion
EP: it is my intention for it to be the case the town knows 1 of me and swiss is scum.

whatever GLG flips Swiss is scum. I'm not gonna convince you of this now, thats toMorrows work.

should GLG flip town then I'm not sure. Process of elimination leaves me one of EP, Air or InCom. I can't now decide which though, I'll see who's left when I get there (We'll lynch swiss before this point)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Incom did you read what I said at all? That you're being so weary of hammering because of what people will think of you, I dislike. There's no need to have so much speculation on what people will think of you if you're town.

Life

Smash Hero
Zen: much of the town thinks I'm scummy already AFAIK. Nobody _wants_ to get lynched, regardless of alignment.

Swiss: in light of what Zen has said, what about that post makes me town?

X1: I'll think about it. I don't think we're going to get a TON more out of this Day, but I'm thinking there's still a little left to be had. Again, if the Day isn't over by Monday, I'll hammer.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I think it makes you town as you're trying to get everything you can from the day - plus you'd be absolved of being on his wagon as it's all been myself, X1 and Zen. The post was frank and honest. Saw it as a town tell.

Swiss

Smash Lord
But what else ARE we going to get toDay?

GLG is clearly avoiding posting so he doesn't drop in his scumbuddies - what else is there to gain?

I don't want this game to stagnate - which it will with a long, drawn out day AND a night phase.

Life

Smash Hero
You raise a good point. Possibly more interaction between you/X1, and myself/Zen. But I also posted something @Air earlier about this not being LyLo, and want to see his reaction.

@GLG: Content, bro. Post some.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I've said what I need to say, Swiss and Air are scum. If they both aren't scum then its probably incom because he's way too worried about the way he needs to look.

Top Bottom