• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please come M2K! April 25th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee/S64/SF4

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I might come to this....
If you go I'll be able to hack your wii this time lol

Anyway, are we doing an official .gct for the tourney? If one of you is bringing a laptop, everyone with a hacked wii could just plug there SD cards in and get the "official" .gct . This way everyone who wants to can use textures and stuff, plus have unlimited replays and no random tripping.

On another note... M2K is finally coming to see what Dabuz is about? (Beats joke into the ground)

BTW how many are expected at this?

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here know how to get to Castle Golf from SUNY Stony Brook?
I can take the city bus to get there right? The problem now is which one I'm supposed to take.

If I can make it there, I'll probably bring my Wii along with the B+ hacks.
do you know where middle country road is. if so, just go east, it will be on the right where burger king is.

how do you plan to get there?

You should still come because trash talking is encouraged and we'll take you and Leo to Fridays again. LOL
we should bring M2K also. lol's.

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
do you know where middle country road is. if so, just go east, it will be on the right where burger king is.

how do you plan to get there?
I don't really know where anything off campus is :/
I'm planning on taking the city bus if it can get me there. If I don't know the city bus' schedule, then I'll try to look for someone I know with a car. You say it's right next to burger king eh?

Leacero

Smash Lord
Does anyone here know how to get to Castle Golf from SUNY Stony Brook?
I can take the city bus to get there right? The problem now is which one I'm supposed to take.

If I can make it there, I'll probably bring my Wii along with the B+ hacks.
You go to Stony? Why don't I know you? :(

EDIT: Oh wait with a little stalking I figured that I do. MY BAD.

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
You go to Stony? Why don't I know you? :(
EDIT: Oh wait with a little stalking I figured that I do. MY BAD.
Dude, that's creepy.

Yeah, i did a bit of searching of my own and it looks like you're Rob...? So you're going to this tourney too?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I AM OFFICIALLY GOING since Rigel gave me the word (and I Have DMbrandon on backup)

I'm getting Rigel (inui's friend) to take me up there

this will probably be my only visit here for a long time so I hope to see a lot of new people

also I MIGHT need housing. My house is 2 hours 51 min from the tourney venue, which is only like an hour inside New York. Anyone... slightly south/west of the tourney I guess (Rigel is going to a tourney southwest so it would be beneficial if I got housing southwest of the tourney but it doesn't really matter) would be preferred but it doesn't really matter

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I might be going to this with Rigel and Jason. Not sure yet. Depends on how upset Doom would be if I didn't attend his b-day tourny. He's too pretty to upset!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Oh ****. This is gonna be gooooooood.

By the waaaaaay. You can change the title to "Oh **** M2K is coming let's just give him our money now." Since he's confirmed he's coming and all.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
attn: inui

i didnt really like portrait of ruin that much

well actually it was decent i guess

charlotte feels useless though oh well

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I AM OFFICIALLY GOING since Rigel gave me the word (and I Have DMbrandon on backup)

I'm getting Rigel (inui's friend) to take me up there

this will probably be my only visit here for a long time so I hope to see a lot of new people

also I MIGHT need housing. My house is 2 hours 51 min from the tourney venue, which is only like an hour inside New York. Anyone... slightly south/west of the tourney I guess (Rigel is going to a tourney southwest so it would be beneficial if I got housing southwest of the tourney but it doesn't really matter) would be preferred but it doesn't really matter
i might be able to house my EC buddies i have to see i am like 30 minutes from the venue and i live on LI so ya.

Top Bottom