• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please come M2K! April 25th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee/S64/SF4

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Lol just got back. CJT, as much as I wanted to make an official set, and bring hacked music, here. :p

Save Tags in Replays v3 [Y.S.] (1 Line)

0404B140 38A00000

- This code is NOT compatible with old Tags in Replays code.
+ Replays that are made while this code is on will show tags
whether this code is on or off.

Plus I have SD loader 2.1a, just let me do eet. x)

I'm also bringing Brawl+ to this, so I'll have 2 SD cards here. I can set up my codes on 2 set ups and use both my sd cards for textures since it can work like that. Who wants to do this? ;)

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I did some research...

It looks like if I'm taking the Suffolk County Bus, I can take the 71 bus and stop at East Setauket then walk to Castle Golf.

Oh and I might bring my hacked wii as well (I don't have a wiimote though...) and an SD card so if anyone want to upload the hacks like infinite replays, you can do that for mine (I also have brawl+ if anyone wants to play that...)

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Ok, I did some research...

It looks like if I'm taking the Suffolk County Bus, I can take the 71 bus and stop at East Setauket then walk to Castle Golf.

Oh and I might bring my hacked wii as well (I don't have a wiimote though...) and an SD card so if anyone want to upload the hacks like infinite replays, you can do that for mine (I also have brawl+ if anyone wants to play that...)
:O I'll do eet. I'll be a tall looking black guy. (Assuming as there won't be many of them there) lol

Smashjin

Smash Ace
WHO WANTS MONEY MATCHES???

I'll be accepting money matches vs my Marth, Fox, Sheik, Falcon, and Peach in Melee, and my MK in brawl. Does anyone want to?

I'm hoping to get a lot of responses, and for a lot each

this might be my only visit here for a long time (not sure) so I'm hoping the attendance of this is really high
$1 Melee MMs!? Maybe some friendlies?!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
If you guys want to make an official .gct, I'll use it. However, I demand that Royal Purple Marth and Blood Red Marth be available :D

Does anyone wanna Falcon ditto MM for like 50 cents btw XDDD

@ PRiDE- Dudeeee don't let Ike in low tiers prevent you from coming if you were intedning to. I haven't seen you since COT4 and just found out you teach Italian. Vienerai, per favore? :D

@ Smashjin - DAN MAN YOU SUCK WHY WOULD YOU WANNA MM M2K IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD STOCK I HOPE YOUVE BEEN PRACTICING AVOIDING MY STOMPS GOD YOURE SO BAD AT THAT QUIT LIFE SON

MBlaze

Smash Champion
If you guys want to make an official .gct, I'll use it. However, I demand that Royal Purple Marth and Blood Red Marth be available :D

@ PRiDE- Dudeeee don't let Ike in low tiers prevent you from coming if you were intedning to. I haven't seen you since COT4 and just found out you teach Italian. Vienerai, per favore? :D

@ Smashjin - DAN MAN YOU SUCK WHY WOULD YOU WANNA MM M2K IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD STOCK I HOPE YOUVE BEEN PRACTICING AVOIDING MY STOMPS GOD YOURE SO BAD AT THAT QUIT LIFE SON
Lol I had those two on before you said that so I got you covered. :p

What I plan to bring to the tourney as my GCT:

- Infinite Replays
- Names in Replays
- No trip
- Textures
- Custom Character Selection Screen (All the Pokemon and Zero Suit Samus are on the freaking screen. :OOOO)
- "My Music" Swap (If anyone wants me to do that to their Wii let me know, because you can't use it on wi-fi but I can change it all back when the tourney's over but you'll have to get the code from me)
- Auto Settings (3 stock, 8 min even though it's 7 but we can turn it down, loser's pick, ect crap).
- Camera hacks. ;)

kk? :O

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
So I took a ride by the new Castle with Chris and Will. They place is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally nice. It smells good and there's a lot more space for us to use then before. It also looks a ton nicer, carpets and cool music and ****. This place is a HUUUUUUGE upgrade from the last.

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
So I took a ride by the new Castle with Chris and Will. They place is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally nice. It smells good and there's a lot more space for us to use then before. It also looks a ton nicer, carpets and cool music and ****. This place is a HUUUUUUGE upgrade from the last.
Glad that it's better than last time. It smelled like an animal farm last time, hehe.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
CSPs take wayyyyy too much work and more trouble than they're worth, I just matched colors.
There, you are wrong, my friend. They are definitely worth the trouble.
I just haven't made em all yet

I have blood knight marth(is that what you mean?) and Raiden.
No purple, however.

BTW I'll Falcon ditto you any day, son.
Brawl, right?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be there!!!!!
Why do you bother asking if anyone has any questions if you never answer them anyway???

2 dayssss

ULTRA HYPE!!!!!!!

BTW rope might not be able to make this one, he might have to go destroy the Japanese tournament scene that day.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Good to hear I have nut-space while there now. ;)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
M2K should be coming to this- so we can show you how those of us from Long Island can deal with Metaknight. =)
Especially if M2K is coming we are easily expecting around 100 people at this tournament.

UltimateMeatride

Smashjin

Smash Ace

I lol'd hard. i'll falcon ditto you, 50 cents is pretty steep though.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
anyone not have a partner, or know someone who wants a partner?? my friend is going with us but has no partner, he mains Lucas, and is good with MK, Luigi and pikachu. PM me

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yo i am housing slikvik and jason. i need to know slikvik's number to tell him how to get to my house >.< if u know it im me at mindgames2199. Me and Malcolm are getting 2nd :)

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
yeah so rope just got on the plane for tokyo yesterday. Keep an eye open for japanese tourney vids, he should be tearin up the scene pretty quickly.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Anyone know how to get there by LIRR?
Tried hopstop but it doesn't work too well.
You can take the LIRR from Penn Station to Ronkonkoma, and either Chris or myself can pick you up from the train station, its about 5-10 minutes away from the venue. And that goes for anyone else too!! If you guys need a ride from the Ronkonkoma train station just let us know and we will be happy to oblige =)

And also, our cell numbers are provided in the original post of this thread. Just in case though- here's mine: 631-807-7668

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
You can take the LIRR from Penn Station to Ronkonkoma, and either Chris or myself can pick you up from the train station, its about 5-10 minutes away from the venue. And that goes for anyone else too!! If you guys need a ride from the Ronkonkoma train station just let us know and we will be happy to oblige =)

And also, our cell numbers are provided in the original post of this thread. Just in case though- here's mine: 631-807-7668
I love you sooooooo much.
Totally homo bro XD

Top Bottom