• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Castle Smash V Please come M2K! April 25th 2009. Centereach, NY. Brawl/Melee/S64/SF4

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1.M2K
2. Anti
3. Ninjalink if I remember for singles
That was for Gauntlet. lawl.

i might not come to this im mad tired from Gauntlet. ahh hopefully i feel better when i wake up.

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
the tourney was mad fun, jus sucked under pressure as usual. got a lot of friendly/ tourny vids commin from the matches played on my wii, should have em up sometime sunday

ANTi_

Smash Hero
To the guy who had the Emerald Blue gamecube controller i'll buy it from you.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was awesome! Low tier matches were hilarious for me. Shout outs in results thread.

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was pretty freakin awesome. I mean I feel bad cause I did terrible in doubles, and singles i dont care about at all. But Im really happy about getting 3rd in low tier singles. The place was...uhm...nice! XD. It was such an improvement.

And Anti, the guy with the emerald blue controller was one of the guys i went with xD.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Uhh good ****, first offline with mah Diddy after a month of wi-fi. lulz Doubles I know to use Luigi next time and not get hit by balloon hitlag, didn't give a crap about low tier tourney because most people who mained low did bad anyway. lol Singles is all I cared about, but next time don't match me up with Anti and Dabuz back to back and screw me out of the tourney until I'm better. xD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This tourney was pretty freakin awesome. I mean I feel bad cause I did terrible in doubles, and singles i dont care about at all. But Im really happy about getting 3rd in low tier singles. The place was...uhm...nice! XD. It was such an improvement.

And Anti, the guy with the emerald blue controller was one of the guys i went with xD.
Next time you see him tell him Anti wants to buy it for 30 - 35$

Ness_success

Smash Apprentice
Lol thats his baby. He doesnt let anyone else use it xD. but i just texted him telling him that for the lulz.

And @Mario blaze, that balloon **** was epic XD

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I had a lot of fun today. The venue was sooooooooo much better which made for a better time, for me at least, and I'm very pleased at how I did in all the events and the cool people I got to met today.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
Tourney was great. shout outs in results thread. cleaner venue was great. M2K, you are a beast. kind of annoyed at how singles went, but oh well.

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah, gotta thanks kirin for the link tips, it definately helps out. n e way got my vids commin a bit later, btw who were the last 2 people in singles? m2k and ?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
And my friend got first place in street fighter four, so I was happy for him XD.
Yeah, mook is pretty solid at that game.

It makes me less sad that my pitiful online execution carries into real life. Hope he keeps up training in it and goes to real tournaments for it.

Tourny was fun. I didn't play much, but was great chilling with everyone.

Top Bottom