• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
We left a bit early but when I left Bam, Silent wolf, falsefalco, and one other person were still left. Bam coming from winners and the rest from losers.

Eclipse4o3

Smash Rookie
o.O

Who knocked Manli into loser's and who beat him in loser's? so curious that it made me post once -_-

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I fail big time.
You fail? I lost to that Luke nub in pools, I think we both know who fails here.

Kidding, btw. Moneymatch CAST5.

I have nothing to say, though. I guess I didn't do too bad. I didn't get to play many people though, partly cause I'm too much of a Wuss to bother asking.

EDIT: I suppose that's not true. I got to play a good variety of people.

Damax

Smash Lord
lol kage, who's not getting a free subway??? haha I saw you had a big mouth full of trash talk in this thread, must be some ganon main stuff, heh noobkings? <3

Bam is too good.

I want some videos :D

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Bam
Silent Wolf
False Falco
Manli
Eggz
Runawayfire
Kage
Don't remember who else made top 10. Order probably isn't perfect either.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Bam certainly IS rapetastic. But silent wolf went ssj2 and JUST about took the tournament over from the losers'. Best I've ever seen him play. Besides the random cries of "f@g" whenever I did something good, twas fun to play against him :)

Bam and SW was last set last match high damage. Me and SW were last match last stock. So was Falsefalco and I. So was Eggz and I. So was Kage and I. SW and Falsefalco were last match too.

I didn't watch all the matches, but from what I remember:

1 Bam
2 SW
3 Falsefalco
4 FirexEmblemxPryde
5 MikeMonkey
5 Eggz
7 Kage
7 Runawayfire
9 Caotic
9 Levi
9 xXx-noobking-xXx
9 superboomfan
13 PKM

And I can't remember the rest.

PKM did really well in doubles, and was a lot of fun to play against, but he lost to Falsefalco and Caotic. 2-1 and 2-0, respectively. He won low tier.

So much fun.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol apparently "Sasquatch-town" as Eggz calls it can play smash. Plus runawayfire is really funny. SK really repped it up.

Nah, I didn't go all Marth. I used Fox as well. Bam was telling me about how Kage beat PC's Marth, and convinced me to go Fox.

Silentwolf did really well. He beat Carl, beat me, beat Mike, and beat Bam the first set of Grand finals. Mind you, most of those were awfully close.

Bam beat Mike, Carl, lost to SW, and beat SW. I think he put Eggz in losers', too.

Carl beat PKM, beat Silent Wolf, and beat me.

I beat Kage, and beat Eggz but lost to that noob Carl and also to that guy Quietfox.

PKM has a really good G&W.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Sorry for double post, but I'm writing from my phone and can't edit.

Actually I think Bam vs Carl in winners was 3-0, and me vs Eggz was 2-0.

You should have come, raynex!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I choked like a hooker on **** against mikemonkey and kage. Not GG. After getting rested 3 times in the 3rd match of winners team finals, choked in losers teams against manuel and kage. I hate you guys. You all suck, I quit life. Not enough time to warm up. My "L" button got stuck for seconds at a time on several occasions and had to use different controllers. johnz johnz johnz johnz johnz >=[

-noobking on carls account.

>=[

The only good thing was my MM's with Eggz, Dan, and Bam. **** combos.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Was low tier recorded? I wanna see the matches, because I wanted to enter that soooooooo bad, but I ran out of time :(.
Low tier wasn't recorded =(
Finals was PKM (Roy/Pikachu/Everyone) vs Eggz (Y.Link/Bowser)

Besides the random cries of "f@g" whenever I did something good, twas fun to play against him :)
Pretty sure no one was yelling "f@g" at you when you did something good - I was watching and listening the whole time (unless of course you are joking, in which case, lol)

Shoutouts later, I'm tired and I have another class at 11 -_-

Top Bottom