• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

brdy_

Smash Lord
Can I go for sure shane pl0x?

Adam - let's get ****ty drunk (but not really cuz I need to be conscious)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wait, BRDY you're coming?

Hi BRDY. >_>

Also so Vwins for sure isn't coming? Cause if he's coming I say Vwins 1st.

If not it's between DJ Combo, Bam, and PKM. If I'm not forgetting anybody. Just throwing a guess out there.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Yes for high alcohol tolerence. We do have a hotel room guys. Just sayin. Also someone get some bait to ogle, or fair aged women to come. Milfs are also more than welcome.
I need to talk to you about the room. Who's all going to be staying in it?

I say if there's too many people we kick Brad out and I'll just help you pay, Sho.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
guys sorry for last minute but kage and me can't come to this anymore.

So bam will probably not come either because he doesn't want to be alone.

rly sry

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Raynex: Dont' be rediculous. That would be almost as absurd as YOU winning the tournament ;)... almost.

Adam, can the 9 of us from Washington stay with you? LOL
We need housing if not.
You guys should definetly come to the same hotel as us. Of course you'd have to get your own rooms. I'd recommend getting 2. 1 room for 9 people would probably be gross and stuff. I'm gunna share with Stu and Mike. We could do 4, 4, and 4 and you could stay with me, mike and stu and then the other 8 split up into 4's. We'll see what mike and stu are down for doing. I don't know where it's gunna be though. You should talk to mikemonkey and stuff. I'm just as unfamiliar with the area as you guys are O__o

THIS

Adam, I'm lookin' at you. <_< >_>
sup'n.

My flight leaves tomorrow, let the **** commence.

Tony: ****ING DO IT!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
pretty sure were gonna sleep in the suburban or something lol.
theres 5 of us. and we dont wanna get a room. x_X but we will if we have to...X_XX_XX_X_X_X
hopefully deva can come

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
pretty sure were gonna sleep in the suburban or something lol.
theres 5 of us. and we dont wanna get a room. x_X but we will if we have to...X_XX_XX_X_X_X
hopefully deva can come
1 room between 5 people isnt' bad dude.... u just can't let them know you're doing that. Get 1 person to pay and say only THEY are staying there. They'll make u rent an extra room if u tell them more than 2 people are staying in a 1 bedrm.

If u all split it it's like 10-15 EACH. cheap as **** man.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I want alot of recorded matches guys. Its lacking of melee videos lately and canadian vs US video are pimp :D
i agree with this fellow

1 room between 5 people isnt' bad dude.... u just can't let them know you're doing that. Get 1 person to pay and say only THEY are staying there. They'll make u rent an extra room if u tell them more than 2 people are staying in a 1 bedrm.

If u all split it it's like 10-15 EACH. cheap as **** man.
the problem is like everyone but me is broke. but i guess thats the only option. x_X

im throwing 80 down on gas and 30 down on hotel, and if i make any money thats also going to gas. >_<
does the venue provide housing? (too lazy to check)

Top Bottom