• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Levi5

Smash Ace
I won't be posting hd vids untill like next week, Sorry guys. I'm still editing my film, which is due Friday.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I won't be posting hd vids untill like next week, Sorry guys. I'm still editing my film, which is due Friday.
It's K.
I hope someone uploads the vids taken from the vcr!
I'll upload our crew battle as soon as I can =)

I hope everyone enjoyed cast4. Working on the results thread at the moment, I'll post it up in a bit.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Could you guys not get this thread locked? I'd like to be able to copy pasta the OP for CAST5.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I nominate last post be a quote I found of Joel.

Originally posted by: TheFox (FastFox)
but i find doggy really, really hard. like, not having sex in that position, but getting into the position to start with. I can't seem to ever get inside my girlfriend when we try, it's ****ed, but not literally (lol). I've been told it's tricky, but I dunno, I'm definitely not too small.

halp?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Victra you could always copy pasta the OP into notepad if you're worried about the thread getting locked.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol I guess I'll have too.

Yo, Gimpy. Why didn't you come down to this? It would have been soooo sweet to see you, MagnuM and Caotic together again. =3

Top Bottom