• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Well Kage, i'm pretty confident in my Ganondorf....in all honesty I think i'll do a lot better than most Ganon's you have faced. I would never go against Tipman's Ganon however. He, in my opnion is the best Ganon.
Wow...dude what are you smoking. Kage beat PC Chris' Marth in an MM with his Ganon.

I watched him beat Chu AND Chillendude in tourny, and personally saw him 3 stock HugS (Samus) TWICE on Dreamland.

Tipman...lol

PkmVodka is the only other Ganon I'd say could even come close to beating Kage.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
wow, this would be like... my dream tourney! yeah confirm me for this (99.99% :grin:), i'll jump the global credit crisis bandwagon, and shi* i need to do a lot of travel planning ><"

the new dates are great cus now I have time to recover from living the same day twice

i cant wait to see some ****ing ice! and of course hang out with all you lovely canadians <3 *pet* YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Actually, I feel Noobking's pain. Now I gotta try and unbook my vacation time and book vacation time for exactly a week after. :/ Kinda screws things up for the OOS people.

However, if it's still possible for me (and Noobking, whose name I forgot temporarily) to come, the nicer venue would be rather nice.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This is actually extremely good news for me and this comes at a good price too. I'm so cool with this. It's good that it's not earlier than the original date.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Wow...dude what are you smoking. Kage beat PC Chris' Marth in an MM with his Ganon.

I watched him beat Chu AND Chillendude in tourny, and personally saw him 3 stock HugS (Samus) TWICE on Dreamland.

Tipman...lol

PkmVodka is the only other Ganon I'd say could even come close to beating Kage.
I said it was my opinion dude. I'm entitled to that. lol Victor rigged it so me VS Kage in Ganon dittos is sorta like a main event. lol i cant wait to get raaaaaaaaped by kage. Do i see a possible 0% 5 stock? possibly lawl

kithkin

Smash Champion
We lost Sid AND Adam. Not cool guys. They'retwo of my favourite smashers.

Oh and Infants Kat, the I is infants.

Edi: Victor, how MUCH of a main event is this thing with Kat, don't pull ADAT, cause me and Carl was way bigger.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
We lost Sid AND Adam. Not cool guys. They'retwo of my favourite smashers.

Oh and Infants Kat, the I is infants.

Edi: Victor, how MUCH of a main event is this thing with Kat, don't pull ADAT, cause me and Carl was way bigger.
Bring your own Infants? this is madness....madness? madness.

No dude it's a joke main event. Like apparently i stirred up a whole load of contiversy on the smashboards with my name alone, so people are gunna love to see me get *****. Not to mention it's clear to see 90% of these guys are just plain and simple hate me for the name so it's gunna be a good ol' two days of ripping on Kat at CAST4 ^_^

kithkin

Smash Champion
oh. okay then, Cause ADAT was over the top.

But thats cause I apparently trash talked a ton, then it was made a MM, then I actually trashtalked a ton. It was funny cause despite being the brawl player I was still the underdog to most people.

Oh well, Carl still manned it up, I think his Pit was definately better than my MK at that point. Just I knew so much to abuse **** in that game.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wait i'm going to this for sure apparently?

i guess i should look into getting tickets - its either this or some brawl tourney i told people i was definitely going to >_> LOL

melee is superior though no doubt.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i guess i should look into getting tickets - its either this or some brawl tourney i told people i was definitely going to >_> LOL
Go ahead and go to the brawl tourney Gimpy. I guess Cao and Stu can just chill here together without you. They have cuter Bowsers than you anyways.

No big deal.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Tipman was my inspiration when I started.. however he was probably the best of his time but times change and I think I surpassed every ganon out there imo.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Tipman was good during the time he played, wasn't around back then to know if he was the best or not. The best 2 Ganons in the world live in Quebec now though. I don't think it's even a close contest.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Tipman was my inspiration when I started.. however he was probably the best of his time but times change and I think I surpassed every ganon out there imo.

Lol i dunno why when i say something everyone swarms around it and discusses the heck outta it. All i was saying is i liked his Technique and he was the reason i picked ganon. But yes, like anything there is always someone better. I don't want everything everyone has told me about your Ganon to be hype though, like I expect you to 4 stock me man so we better see that...better yet a o% 4 stock ^_^. I just wanna actually play a good ganon, like i said 100 times.

Oh and i dont quite understand how to go up in rank. Like just the other day i was a Smash Noob and now i'm a smash child....did i get demoted? lmfao

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
It's by post count, smash child is higher then smash noob. Smash journeyman is at 100 posts.
Oh ok I figured that's what it was. Post counts. Hmmm well then I guess i'm not really gunna pay attention to the ranking for now seeing s how they just mean how many post someones has. I could just spam the **** outta this thing and be a lord by the end of the night. lame.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
ADAM COME TO KELOWNA INSTEAD OK?

Adam, Tony and WA, DavyCao, Daltsy and locals etc...
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO CARPOOL WITH ME AND THE OTHERS to this tourney and stay at my Thug Masion for the given nights IF there is a SECOND vehicle confirmed because I will not drive some, and leave some behind.

THIS MEANS EITHER POOLING MONEY TOGETHER TO RENT A VEHICLE FOR THE TRIP OR GIMPY/SAKI/SOMEBODY IS WILLING TO DRIVE OR LET SOMEONE ELSE DRIVE THEIR VEHICLE FOR THEM TO THIS TOURNAMENT

Cheaper than flying/bussing + funner by car + bonus: It's my cousins Bday party that weekend and there will be DJs and (he works at an acting and movie school with lots of actresses, obviously they're freakin modles and gorgeous) girls and will either be at my uncles place or another hall and you are welcome if you come with me... ;P - Oh, and possible appearance by me playing live there if my cousin sets up for a band and wants to play...

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Cheaper than flying/bussing + funner by car + bonus: It's my cousins Bday party that weekend and there will be DJs and (he works at an acting and movie school with lots of actresses, obviously they're freakin modles and gorgeous) girls and will either be at my uncles place or another hall and you are welcome if you come with me... ;P - Oh, and possible appearance by me playing live there if my cousin sets up for a band and wants to play...
yooooooooooooooooooooooooo

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Tipman was good during the time he played, wasn't around back then to know if he was the best or not. The best 2 Ganons in the world live in Quebec now though. I don't think it's even a close contest.
Yah, but they don't have style like me ;)

Adam better come to this ****...
I rebooked my days off and it should be no problem.

Top Bottom