• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
you can contact me at hotmail < inkyjr

Also, the Thug Masion was just going to be for those coming with me...but I suppose a couple more could be ok. LAST LAST LAST resort though k? yeaaah...

Yes Gimpy am I still driving you cause nobody seems to respond and the only thing you ever say to me on msn is offline messages that go "Who is this? I demand to know who this is. This is Gimpyfish, tell me NOW" and that's like...not really answering any Q's about the rides that I then ask and the next message is like the same thing again haha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont recall ever recieving any messages about rides nor do i recall saying anything like that - when people message me that i dont know isn't saying "who is this?" a reasonable response?
lol

i'm not driving - i cant get that much work off.

if i go i'm flying.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Gimpy

I don't even have your msn.
I think I asked Eggz a question with an offline message and you got to it before he did so that's why you said all the "This is Gimpyfish blah blah blah" stuff...cause my name isn't Dynamism on msn and "who is this" is something to address lol.

It was probably just something simple regarding your travel plans. At one point he asked if him, SW and DJC could hitch a ride with me to the tourney and then he said you might drive them up here but wouldn't go the whole way. But if you're flying then good, now I don't have to bother about driving WA if they're flying too.

Adam

Yes I'm driving for sure 100% and you're welcome to join.

I still need winter tires and need to pass the full driving liscence test Nov 6th.
I'll be going with my car, if I don't pass that test (which I probably will) someone with a full liscence can drive my car for me instead (CAOTIC or you Noobking have full driving liscences?)

But yes I am.

So far, myself, CAOTIC, Daltsy, maybe Noobking and either Lib3r4t3 and/or jugfingers.

AJ

Edit: nvm I'll let you know closer to the tourney date as it's not important and probably wont happen.

Confirm yourself as being driven by me to CAST4 and housing too.

I also have a truck that somebody can drive if there's lots of us but 2 vehicles isn't ideal. I will cancel the insurance at the end of October if I don't need it so I'll need the numbers sorted out by then but I doubt anything else will change (assuming the WA players aren't coming this way anymore).

I still need to ask Kaelen since I haven't heard from him in a week.

Edit: Alright Saki is a no go so space opened.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
To win Mario Party you need two things.

Controller with some sort of Macro button and drinks. Lots and lots of drinks.
Dude, we gotta get wasted and play mario party sometime before, durring, or after CAST 4.

Gimpy

I don't even have your msn.
I think I asked Eggz a question with an offline message and you got to it before he did so that's why you said all the "This is Gimpyfish blah blah blah" stuff...cause my name isn't Dynamism on msn and "who is this" is something to address lol.

It was probably just something simple regarding your travel plans. At one point he asked if him, SW and DJC could hitch a ride with me to the tourney and then he said you might drive them up here but wouldn't go the whole way. But if you're flying then good, now I don't have to bother about driving WA if they're flying too.

Adam

Yes I'm driving for sure 100% and you're welcome to join.

I still need winter tires and need to pass the full driving liscence test Nov 6th.
I'll be going with my car, if I don't pass that test (which I probably will) someone with a full liscence can drive my car for me instead (CAOTIC or you Noobking have full driving liscences?)

But yes I am.

So far, myself, CAOTIC, Daltsy, maybe Noobking and either Lib3r4t3 and/or jugfingers.

AJ

Edit: nvm I'll let you know closer to the tourney date as it's not important and probably wont happen.

Confirm yourself as being driven by me to CAST4 and housing too.

I also have a truck that somebody can drive if there's lots of us but 2 vehicles isn't ideal. I will cancel the insurance at the end of October if I don't need it so I'll need the numbers sorted out by then but I doubt anything else will change (assuming the WA players aren't coming this way anymore).

I still need to ask Kaelen since I haven't heard from him in a week.

Edit: Alright Saki is a no go so space opened.
I need you to be 100% sure. If you're 100% sure and you can leave anytime between wednesday night and thursday morning I will come with you. I'm very sincere about this needing to be a for sure thing though. I will not be missing this tournament, and really don't want to have to throw down $500 for a last minute plane ticket when I could pay $250-ish now and have a guarenteed way to get there. So as long as you're 100% sure we will get there before the tournament starts, I'll be down.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol Adam I'm 500% going to this tournament there's no way in the ****ing universe I'm missing it. The only question I've been having is how I was getting there and who was coming with me as one depended on the latter.

100% sure I'm driving Thursday morning (I don't want to drive at night if I don't have to so I wont unless that's what everyone else wants to do) to be there Thursday night sleeping in a bed after a good night of partying and/or smashing etc at my unlces house.

Though if I fail the test Caoziez will drive or you will but I'm gonna pass that cause I'm the best driver like ever.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I drove 8 hours straight from Atlanta to Orlando with my bro and his pregant wife at 2am back in the day...

i has licence? LOL

well i have an aussie one, but that only qualifies me to drive on the wrong side of the road, so i don't know how i can be helpful there unless i do an illegalsies... which is very naughty :p

*pets dynie*

edit - i might look into getting an international licence ~ my driving skillz are so awesome youd think i was white

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL wrong side of the road doesn't matter on top of 4 feet of snow in the mountains covering up the lines.
But yeah, no good even though it would be super cute to see you try for a while in the city.

This summer I drove 5 hours to get to Vancouver at 1am and 5 hours to get back at 11pm both trips ALONE just to get 3rd and 5th in a smash tournament and get no sleep playing all nighters of Starcraft...
MOST BORING CAR RIDES EVER

So if I get ultra failure in the driving test then Adam or Tim can drive (if they can). But yeah that's not gonna happen cause I totally pwn driving tests in the face :p

Well 2 awesome drivers in one car, that's like confirmed top tier skillz road trip.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
So as far as sleeping arrangements, since Connor is my bestie I automatically get a place to crash. And also, do I get to enter the tournament for free because of my t-shirt design or what Vic?

And as far as people going it may just be me coming Vic, either just me or me and Dan because Stub and Sev wanna go to Edmonton and go to the waterpark high instead of going to CAST4, so **** those stoners if they dont wanna come, more room for me...and possibly Dan if he still wants to go.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Gimpy, No jokes, I NEVER lose if it's not 3.

I just don't it's pure random *** luck. Nothin about me being good at it, I just never lose.

CAN I STAY WITH CONNORS?!

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Gimpy, No jokes, I NEVER lose if it's not 3.

I just don't it's pure random *** luck. Nothin about me being good at it, I just never lose.

CAN I STAY WITH CONNORS?!

Yah hopefully you can stay at Connor's since Sean said you were a cool dude, and you havent proved him wrong yet from what I can tell :D

Know what Connor said, he said since Stub might ditch CAST4 to go get high at the west edmonton mall, he might come and pick me up :O

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
what if i'm really bad at melee after such a small amount of playing and am bad at this tourney - is everyone gonna hate me?

if so - everyone is gonna hate me.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Why would people hate you if you go to a tournament to have fun, rather than be superseriousbusiness to win? Or even think slightly less of you at all? Lighten up and have some fun. You'll prolly do fine anyways.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
OKAY DYNAMISM!!! We're going to CAST 4!!! I"M BRINGING LOTS AND LOTS OF ALCOHOL!!! FOR ALL OF US!!! ::colorful:::colorful::
"Stub and Sev wanna go to Edmonton and go to the waterpark high instead of going to CAST4"

That has to be the lamest thing I have ever heard in my entire life...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Gimpy, we all love you, and most people know you for bowser, I don't think anyne expecting you to b supe cereal about this.

We just wanna play with you =3

Besides I'm playing Roy for this tournament in almost all situations.

If I have the money left, wanna MM bowser vs roy?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
what low tier are you looking at exactly?

how is the new low tier rigged if dk isn't in it since you were talking about dk lol

Smash Back Room said:
Low
Link 4.7
Pikachu 4.3
Young Link 4.2
Roy 3.6
Zelda 3.0
Game and Watch 3.0

Bottom
Ness 2.5
Yoshi 2.5
Bowser 2.2