• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Ermine

Smash Ace
Oh hehe, I don't really know cat types either. I would have looked it up if you had known =P.

Edit: Awesome name. We have a Calico named Coral and she is all sorts of awesome

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
We got this other cat too. Marcy/Marcie or something. Seriously the dumbest cat ever. @___@

Edit; Deal lol.

Edit again: I could go for like, at LEAST 5 though. I might actually ened that five.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
For one, when you start walking near where it is, it won't move if you're about to step on it. It'll just meow. It'll stop moving too if it was moving. Plus, even if you're bugging it, it'll purr. >.>

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol Stub and Sev going to West Ed what a bunch of turd sandwhiches! I lived in Edmonton for 11 years and went there enough in that time to never want to go back, and they're ditching CAST4 for THAT?!

YES ADAM!!! Though, I hope you don't intend to drink in the car on the way cause I've had bad experiences driving drunk groups around over long periods of playing in bands and touring. I'm looking forward to it though...hint...loves tequila lol

Cue for me? I don't have a cat. I did have one named OJ but it had worms so we gave it to some dude who wanted it. Other than that I had the best dog like ever! Like a tiny wolf ******/terrior cross all white a fluffy named Freezie but when I moved away from Edmonton we couldn't take her. I had a piggy that just died a couple weeks ago too, now Julies roomate Snowy is all alone :[

About time that tier list was updated. LOL GIMPY JOHNS ARE FREAKIN LAME! I live in Kelowna, meaning I have to drive 5 hours to lose a match in a smash game, I play in MANY bands and organize major events in the local community, meaning I have no time hence I haven't played melee since Daltsy left me in August, I've played Brawl twice since September 3rd, both times with items FFA and played 64 once because someone lended the system to me.

My life story brought to you by crackers, much like life, they're good in small doses...
PS: Beat those johns *****!
:p

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
lol Stub and Sev going to West Ed what a bunch of turd sandwhiches! I lived in Edmonton for 11 years and went there enough in that time to never want to go back, and they're ditching CAST4 for THAT?!
Yah well, they don't live their. Besides they said the waterpark would be so cool high as ****. I'm not lying, that would be pretty cool but i'd rather go to CAST4 sober surpringly enough.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I was meaning "no fur johns." Shedding? Get it? D:

Edit: Post 250. woo.
LOL !!!!
If that happens again, I'm just going to punt the cat responsible! That was the most uncomfortable smash session EVER! Especially with a fan blowing, couldn't even breathe. Freakin shedding cats!

congrats on 250 posts

>_>;;;;;;;;;;;;
lol, got that on the first day didn't you?

k so whos coming to my 64 station to smush men with me?
I so ****ing am!
*got destroyed by Jack but since then has bought a 64 and now has his game back*
It's so ****ing on!

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
congrats on 250 posts

>_>;;;;;;;;;;;;
I felt special, alright? D:

k so whos coming to my 64 station to smush men with me?
Me.

LOL !!!!
If that happens again, I'm just going to punt the cat responsible! That was the most uncomfortable smash session EVER! Especially with a fan blowing, couldn't even breathe. Freakin shedding cats!
Don't punt Hobbes if you ever smash at my house, lol. He gets a "Get-out-of-PUNT-Free" card.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You want to fly to Edmonton International Airport. =D

Someone drive this beast down to Red Deer! Kat? Wanna pick up your hero on your way here? You'll be dropping Sev and Stub at Edmonton anyways right?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'd assume there's buses running between Edmonton and Calgary but that's not as cool as carpooling. <3 u too Steve

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
On the subject of carpooling, I'll be driving from Calgary to Edmonton. I may or may not be able to drive a small party of smashers, too--throw me a PM if yer interested or something. :) It's not first-come first-serve though, so take your time.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I don't wanna play matchmaker but I hate hearing "I need a ride, help me" as much as I hate "I'm giving a ride, first come first serve"

This is easy for me to say now that my car is full, but take some initiative. On both parties. Find someone who either needs a ride or is providing one and PM or get something going.

I would hate to see last minute things come up and people bail due to miscommunication or worse no communication.

tl;dr TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT RIDES AND HOUSING

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
As much fun as it would be with you Randall, I think/hope Dynasim is driving all the way to the cast4 palace.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

YES ADAM!!! Though, I hope you don't intend to drink in the car on the way cause I've had bad experiences driving drunk groups around over long periods of playing in bands and touring. I'm looking forward to it though...hint...loves tequila lol

Cue for me? I don't have a cat. I did have one named OJ but it had worms so we gave it to some dude who wanted it. Other than that I had the best dog like ever! Like a tiny wolf ******/terrior cross all white a fluffy named Freezie but when I moved away from Edmonton we couldn't take her. I had a piggy that just died a couple weeks ago too, now Julies roomate Snowy is all alone :[

About time that tier list was updated. LOL GIMPY JOHNS ARE FREAKIN LAME! I live in Kelowna, meaning I have to drive 5 hours to lose a match in a smash game, I play in MANY bands and organize major events in the local community, meaning I have no time hence I haven't played melee since Daltsy left me in August, I've played Brawl twice since September 3rd, both times with items FFA and played 64 once because someone lended the system to me.

My life story brought to you by crackers, much like life, they're good in small doses...
PS: Beat those johns *****!
:p
LOL, dude, I obviously won't drink IN your car. However, perhaps a few more stops than normal will be in order >.>

my cat is much larger than all of your cats.
Gimpy, is it the same cat u had at your place in WA?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Weren't we going to stop drinking and blazing after my b-party and practice/record lots of sober smash until cast >:

lol better footage for me then

Top Bottom