• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
No, it's after the tourney, like at night. I'm freakin going to the tourney and BP etc, just partying at night. What's your beef kage? lol

YAY Adamdorf! So, flights booking there or here is next?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ganon is my secondary now.
All I do is dair though....

Somehow I feel I'm on the right track though, amirite Kage?

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
I guess if I'm helping organize all this there's no point in me not posting.

Some of you have probably heard that I'll be the one donating my garage to a massive amount of smashers over the weekend. Victor said that a few of you didn't so now you do. I'd like it if anyone who's gonna be staying at my place could PM me and let me know so I can get an estimate at how many people there will be.

Also I just heard back from the company that's designing the t-shirts and there is a large base fee on top of the set amount per t-shirt. We are going to be ordering them on November 3rd so there's still time to have them made up and delivered but if we don't have enough people confirmed for buying the shirts I'm not going to make the investment into ordering them in the first place. Please let me know if you want one in medium or large before the 3rd. Go ahead and post it right here if you want.
Hopefully the logo will be confirmed soon to.

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
How much is a shirt ganon is my main?
Shirts are going to be probably between 10 and 20 dollars depending on how many people decide to order. The more people the less you have to pitch in for the base fee.

I should have let you guys know that I'm "chips" its just I'm to lazy to make a new account. Hopefully that helps some confusion.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I don't really want to make a design anymore, because I don't want to be discriminated upon. I might get one if I like the chosen design, and also I might want a small

Ermine

Smash Ace
Omg Chance Time saved my life once.

I was down like 3 stars or whatever and I was like. omfg, I need a 4 for Chance Time! So I get the 4 and the Toads are like... OMFG CHANCE TIME! I'm like Woohoo! So me and my friend hit the blocks and I ended up trading stars with him and he was the one that had three more than me.

And then I won da game =D and all was well.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Aside from Mario Party 3, and even then it's pretty common.

I really never lose Mario Party. So I never get to play it anymore.

Unless it's the odd time I play 3 with Levi, and that one is ******** and the only good one.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Well we have "official" rules for competitive play that make it a bit less random bs, but it's still hilariously brawl

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I always win because I always play bowser and steal everyones everything.

once upon a time I was at a melee smashfest with skypal and they had a few drinks and decided to play mario party - i sat out and told them i was playing bowser.

Every time bowser did anything they started yelling at me and getting really angry XD

gooooooooooood times LOL

FalseFalco

Smash Master
My car from Edmonton to Red Deer is officially full

I'm not sure what GTA is doing about rides, but I suggest you figure that out asap.

PKM, Bam, Kage, and I still need housing in red deer. Can anyone provide?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I'm sure theres a simple way to resolve this kind of thing

something like a list of housing options with contact info along with a number of available spots

(Victor?)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
For housing, you can stay at Kyles basement, Kyle's garage, Connor's home or Dynamisms' Uncle's thug mansion. This was in the OP btw.

Kyle: manin_box[at hotmail]
Connor: toyata-ismit[at hotmail]
And you can talk to Dynamism here.

As for rides, I'll check and see if some smashers in Red Deer will be willing to drive some GTA from the airport. It shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Also, im confused. Whats your status on this Gimpy?

Top Bottom