• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carter and Mikey Present: Nana and the Footstool of DOOM, Feb 21, Misissauga, ON

Sanu

Smash Champion
So, you need a tournament name now. I vote "No Confetti" ^_^

WIGI

Smash Champion
ARGH. i promised andy i would rep for him at melee at grmos.

i don't think tis posible to attend both of these is it.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
we should have a smashfest after lol.
to bring both communities together =D
also a bunch of us(meleers) are probably going to visit this tourney to chill and stuff =D

kuenzel

Smash Ace
What is the specific bus info for this venue? Before it was something like- take the 44 down and get off at this stop... is there a stop near the venue? Is the address confirmed?

As soon as I got that info me and 3, maybe 4, others are coming.

Names are:
kuenzel (obviously)
Izzo
Justin (no SWF acc)
Dan (no SWF acc)
We'll bring a Wii + Brawl for sure.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
What is the specific bus info for this venue? Before it was something like- take the 44 down and get off at this stop... is there a stop near the venue? Is the address confirmed?
Pretty sure thats the right address. I guess I can update later with bus info.

EDIT: apparantly theres a bus terminal right next to the venue.

.Marik

is a social misfit
XD I remember when I thought that was a lot of money. I think I was 12-14 at the time <.<;

It's not the fact that I consider it a lot of money, it's just that I don't have enough to pay, bus there and back, or buy any food. =(

tha_carter

Smash Ace
If youre searching how to get there by bus please search with Meadowvale Town Center's address. It is directly across the street and has 42 buses in its terminal, specifically express busses from islington station!

**And i need a couple LOW TIER volunteers.**
Basically, we'll be having a raffle. A low tier player on a neutral stage of his/her choice vs any character of your choice! It will be $1 for each game, and each victory earns you a raffle ticket. There will be one tv dedicated to this raffle, which any challenges can be played on. There will be a couple (undecided) prizes.

We need at least 5 good low tier players so that noone gets too sidetracked. If youd like to one of these people, just volunteer. As a reward, ill buy yall lunch or something. =)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If youre searching how to get there by bus please search with Meadowvale Town Center's address. It is directly across the street and has 42 buses in its terminal, specifically express busses from islington station!

**And i need a couple LOW TIER volunteers.**
Basically, we'll be having a raffle. A low tier player on a neutral stage of his/her choice vs any character of your choice! It will be $1 for each game, and each victory earns you a raffle ticket. There will be one tv dedicated to this raffle, which any challenges can be played on. There will be a couple (undecided) prizes.

We need at least 5 good low tier players so that noone gets too sidetracked. If youd like to one of these people, just volunteer. As a reward, ill buy yall lunch or something. =)
Link is low tier in brawl right?
if so, then thats good, people in grmos tourney are talking about banning Link in low tier lmfao.

DLSix

Smash Rookie
Speaking of low tier...is infinite cg'ing banned for this tourney? (marth on ness/lucas,etc) If so my group would probably like to come. =D

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Link is low tier in every smash game ever made. Sakurai treats him worse than Yoshi and Samus.

And the go bus has a stop at the meadowvale town center, but no the Town Center is not the GO station, lol.

EDIT: there is no infinite on Ness/lucas, just learn to DI out.....

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I would be coming with myself and:
1 friend definently...
2 friends probably...
3 friends maybe...
5 friends possibly...
Will try to get more concrete info asap.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
**** i wanna come but now it's such short notice, i no longer have a gamecube controller, if i do come is there anyone who's willing to let some random guy handle his controller?

WIGI

Smash Champion
so if i get kicked out of melee ealry, i migth pop by and try to do singles or doubles instead of melee doubles.

how is this schedualy going to run compared to starfurry?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I'm coming.
EDIT2: And put me under as 'ZedF' again.

But ****, I crossed it off my calendar (effectively) and haven't been deriving a route at all.

Basically it's a scramble to put this back in my plan for the week. HRRRRRRGGH!

I'll pass this along to some people.

EDIT: And I'm definitely not bringing a setup. I don't have it (missed that chance since I thought this was off).

Top Bottom