• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carter and Mikey Present: Nana and the Footstool of DOOM, Feb 21, Misissauga, ON

5ive

Smash Champion
kay, shoutouts time.

ZedF / PK Ow: LOL, epic falcon ffas. FALCON PAUNCH. Also, nice Ness; you probably didn't have any Pikachu experience though.

Marik: Best yoshi I've faced. We should of played more friendlies. Oh well, expect those matches to be on Youtube.

Hype: Holy **** your Marth improved. Screw you : D

Fool: ........................................... <_<

Ambrose: <_<....yeah.

Pho: uuuuh, nice TL. You also made me lol a couple of times. gg's.

LKP4: Yeah, I played you at LBT. Don't remember much from last time, but those friendlies were pretty intense. GG.

ZSS that played me on Big Screen: Too bad we got interrupted. I was hoping for ZSS experience.

Ally: Sorry I couldn't record your finals matches man. My ride had to go : /.

JL: uuuh, gg <_<

Dimmy: Yes, my diddy IS gay.

Wong: How the hell does Fizz beat you =/ LOL. That's like an impossible feat. Good games on the 2v2's though. They were fun as hell.

Hyo: 2V2's were epic as well. Brackets were rigged. Controller jonz gtfo.

Fizz: yeah, thanks for giving me a ride.

Ghost/2PG/PG2: Meh, I always play you anyways.

Carter and Mikey: Thanks so much for hosting this tourny. Much appreciated.

missed anyone? sorry, gg's to all.

I will be posting a lot of the videos soon.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Pho you should watch like Jash play if there are any videos. i remember seeing him **** **** at CoT4 with all toon link and **** man this guy came like 7th

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
pho you refused to play me once all day hahaha LOl the asian guy was me 5ive i gayed ur pikachu and u gayed me back with ur diddy =(

zaf

Smash Lord
Good **** ally,

and good **** phil for getting 2nd.
I bet you hate ally so much now,
since it has been like 4 tournies he beat you now

Pho

Smash Journeyman
or watch M2K play in case you feel like becoming better with MK. Im so pissed at you pho, I thought you were such a cool guy until you did that
I've never done that up until now. Relax. Next time I'll use my Toon Link.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Just sayin, Poison Mist is a ****ing beast. I will be afraid of him from now on. Let me just say something here, not even Boss ****ed my Wario up like that, Boss!

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Theres nothing shameful in using mk...
It's no better than SPAM!

Kidding!

I had to accept the fact that there's no honor tournaments. It's either you win, or you lose. I would like to thing that everyone I play had that type of thing, but it takes a couple of bad apples to ruin it all. Sorry, but desperate times comes for desperate measures.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Pho, you shouldn't feel bad about using MK at all. I mean, if you like him, then you should just use him. If you don't, then I agree that you should continue trying to progress with TL. It's a shame I didn't come to the tournament, I've been wanting to play you.

But yeah man, don't give up. Soon enough you'll be pissing everyone off with your barrage of weapons. =D

Ulevo

Smash Master
It's no better than SPAM!

Kidding!

I had to accept the fact that there's no honor tournaments. It's either you win, or you lose. I would like to thing that everyone I play had that type of thing, but it takes a couple of bad apples to ruin it all. Sorry, but desperate times comes for desperate measures.
That's not all it's about. It's about having fun mainly. Since 98% of every tourney goer never even sees green, why else would you continue to go? It's for the sake of entertainment. And if you're not enjoying yourself, there really isn't any point, unless you really want to win money. In which case, even that is unlikely... There is a reason only 2% of the community wins money after all. In either case, do what you want. I personally think that set with Fool has got your attitude in a wrong direction.

Zeph, grow up and stop getting in a hissy about Pho using Meta Knight. In my mind, you shouldn't have had a problem dealing with it if you main Pokemon Trainer and he switched to a Top Tier he doesn't even use.

Fool: ........................................... <_<
:laugh:

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
You guys don't understand why I have a problem with it. I dont give a **** who he uses, its the fact that he *****ed out people for it in the past and then does it himself. I cant stand hypocrisy like that.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Fun tourney!

Good stuff in doubles pastaboy!
That was probably my favorite part of the tourney.

Kingace + ally... too good.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Il do better next time Ally. i could john. but i wont. Good stuff. il figure it out soon tho.

tHANKS FOR THE SHIRT DUD ANDY LOVES IT!

Top Bottom