• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carter and Mikey Present: Nana and the Footstool of DOOM, Feb 21, Misissauga, ON

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
painful single prices. 5$ extra not really much but i guess you need it for the venue and all right.
put me down for me +1.
no setups though sorry:D

WIGI

Smash Champion
can we get a more in depth schedual so i can compare with starfurry and figure out how i will attend brawl singles and melee singles?
and maybey brawl doubles.

brawl oub;es is more important thatn singles, unless KC doens;t come.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hahahhaha il try and get him to come lol, just for u
lol yeah, we talked abotu teaming at sum tournie, i forget witch one tho.

and me and a luigi main teamed on wifi. it was ****. until we cped a metaknight/zelda team to corneria. BIG MISTAKE.

5ive

Smash Champion
ATTENTION
Yeah, i will be doing controller Mods for people who are willing to pay 20 dollars for a controller.

That is one example of one of my works.

If you do wish to have one, post here and I'll TRY to look for you during the tournament. I'll most likely ship it to you.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Alright, so good to see such interest. Um sadly I have to cap the attendence at 65 :/ So sign up now people!

Oh and sorry I haven't been on smashboards in a couple of hours...SF4...

There maybe posts are killing me because of the registration cap lol. However im saving 5 spots for the Montreal car, about the same for Ambrose's car (he hasn't heard about this yet) and I'll try to save the 3 for ayaz. So this leaves a very limited amount of spots. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN UP ASAP.

EDIT: about the schedule, I'll post a very rough estimate...but its ENTIRELY dependent on the amount of setups we have. More specifically, if we have a low amount of setups I'm inclined to start singles pools first.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah i just want to know so i can compare with starfurrys schedual and find a way to do a brawl event aswell as melee.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I need more better directions, guys. I don't know if I can work this out.

I can get to Meadowvale on the GO, although that's at the mercy of the timing of their bus (I'll look it up tomorrow), but I'm very very... well, scared I'll **** up the route from there to the venue, if I have to take any local buses.

I don't travel a lot. ._. Haven't even looked at getting back, yet.

Oh and hey wow, I didn't realize it was Mikey who was getting this up. Thanks, Mikey!
You mentioned at LBT you'd have liked a Ganon ditto? Was that you? :embarrass

kuenzel

Smash Ace
I need more better directions, guys. I don't know if I can work this out.

I can get to Meadowvale on the GO, although that's at the mercy of the timing of their bus (I'll look it up tomorrow), but I'm very very... well, scared I'll **** up the route from there to the venue, if I have to take any local buses.

I don't travel a lot. ._. Haven't even looked at getting back, yet.
From what I understand, GO has a stop at The Meadowvale Town Center which is RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from the venue.

And the go bus has a stop at the meadowvale town center, but no the Town Center is not the GO station, lol.

Percon

Smash Lord
If youre searching how to get there by bus please search with Meadowvale Town Center's address. It is directly across the street and has 42 buses in its terminal, specifically express busses from islington station!

**And i need a couple LOW TIER volunteers.**
Basically, we'll be having a raffle. A low tier player on a neutral stage of his/her choice vs any character of your choice! It will be $1 for each game, and each victory earns you a raffle ticket. There will be one tv dedicated to this raffle, which any challenges can be played on. There will be a couple (undecided) prizes.

We need at least 5 good low tier players so that noone gets too sidetracked. If youd like to one of these people, just volunteer. As a reward, ill buy yall lunch or something. =)
I can help out. IMO, I play a pretty good PT and Falcon.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
PK-ow!, Theres a GO station 5-10 minute walk away from the venue, so if you do miss your stop you can just walk. You dont have to take the bus (although you can). With a GO station very near by and a Meadowvale Town Centre so close, it will be very easy to make it to the venue. But if any one has any questions about directions, keep them coming.

There was a question about food, theres a town center across the street with pizza pizza, subway, mr sub, mc donalds, KFC, chinese food... lots of selection.

And Keep the low tier volunteering coming!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
WE NEED MORE SETUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWERCORDS, EXTENSION CORDS, TVS, WII + BRAWL

We currently have 6 full setups across 65 people...you guys have been to tourneys before, you can tell how thats going to work out. If we have an inadequate amount of setups, pools might have to be reduced to 2 stock.

Edit: Zedf thank Carter more than me : P

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I dunno if ally replied yet, but we might be going. Not sure if we have a ride but can someone house me, ally and whoever is coming with us. Probably 2-3 more person.

*edit: I'll bring a brawl set-up(wii+brawl, cables)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Can anybody carpool me there?

I'll try to bring setups, I'll have to see first though.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I dunno if ally replied yet, but we might be going. Not sure if we have a ride but can someone house me, ally and whoever is coming with us. Probably 2-3 more person.

I can house you guys on Friday and Saturday night. Just be warned, most people will be playing Melee but I promised some of my non-smash friends who are gonna be over that I'd put Brawl on at some point.

I need your confirmation and a list of names btw, You'll need sleeping bags. I'll send you the housing rules if confirm.

Mikey7

Smash Lord

Let me know when you guys confirm a ride and stuff, going to mark you guys down anyways though.

Thanks, Sanuzi.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Anyone who is getting a ride directly to the venue needs to figure out if they can bring a TV. If you have no TV at your to bring, talk to your friends.

If Ambrose is coming he usually brings a TV.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
PK-ow!, Theres a GO station 5-10 minute walk away from the venue, so if you do miss your stop you can just walk. You dont have to take the bus (although you can). With a GO station very near by and a Meadowvale Town Centre so close, it will be very easy to make it to the venue. But if any one has any questions about directions, keep them coming.
Any specific 'walking-there-from-the-GO-station' directions? or is it just like-- "Look to your right and walk that way"

Will there be a sign/landmark outside just so we know we got the right place?

Top Bottom