• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol nah luigi beats diddy like 65 :35 last time i was on diddy boards. just cause ADHD can beat boss means nothing lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Stingers does not beat me wtf

and No Keith I dont want to be ranked
*** im telling you, we are just basing that off of what we have seen last. Stingers feels you can beat him, you feel you can beat him... but the only thing we have seen is the last time y'all fought. lol not saying you can't beat him. hell you may even 3 stock him next tourney. who knows.
I will state that seth beats me, and he is unrakend, and im 4th in the state.... doesnt mean he is overall better than me, it just means that he can beat me. You may be way better against pros than stingers is.

that scrub told me yesterday that judge 3 stocked him. i will be ****ed if i get 3 stocked my an mk that is not m2k.

edit: wow, pp not even trying to hide the troll anymore. I want everyone to look at this thread so people will know why im only second best.

PP= Madara Keith= Itachi

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol why am i even trying to keep peace?

stingers u suck, when i better than you i will run NC like it should be, your a terrible leader and everyone hates you.

Kadaj you are the worst marth i have ever seen in my life and your mk is worst than your marth. go back to md/va we hate you, you will never be nc.

im better than both these ^ scrubs and will be winning karnfest and probably out placing them both at MLG Raleigh. Goodnight everyone.

*CT*

Smash Lord
This is the part where he's joking and trolling right? I mean its so obvious, or am I being an ******* again by thinking that?

No offense but it sounded like an Asian person typed up that last statement MonGo0sE. I mean it sounds like I typed it up :o

lol not backing up anyone else, but Keith you've played my Marth right? Its so trashy I'm sure I'm worse than Kadaj.

*Is pretty sure everyone on the Brawl PRs could 3 stock me easily*

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I have an attention span problem with Brawl. I've played a lot of characters as potential mains for not a very long amount of time apiece. The only character I've stuck with is Ganondorf because I like that character (as an actual character. His attributes suck).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah I've picked up like nearly every character in the roster at some point (serious). let me see who I haven't tried to seriously pick up yet...

mario, bowser, yoshi, ganon, olimar, fox, wolf, falcon, ike, ness, gaw

that's only 11 characters out of like 39

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jim plays ganon in brawl. it's not bad really, but it pretty much relies solely on smash skill, he doesnt really know much about the character lol

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I mean even if he did, Ganon doesn't have much applicable skill. Just autocancelling and... I'm probably forgetting something because I haven't played Brawl in a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom