• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Would you guys be interested in having a tournament in Greensboro? I would hold it at my college

Its a middle meeting point for everyone. Its in between Raleigh and Charlotte for example.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
cory should be ranked... he places well at tourneys that are full of Mk's. plus hes just a sexy beast and i wanna have gay butt sex with him all nite long.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Okay so Should I make it official and make a separate thread for tourney that I hold in Greensboro?
Yes please? Also with a date that you intent to hold it on? But yeah if I can get someone to cover me or am off/ have enough time to request off. I would love to go.

@Stingers- Be Mexican ride in the trunk.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lololololololol.

edit: WTF?? GNES's name is keith and he's black? im black, and my name is keith. **** it, how come he's a national player and im not :(

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Maybe there is not a direct correlation between skin color/name and brawl playskill. Just maybe.

However, I find it highly unlikely myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom