• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I would, if we could get breezy and DLA in the same place as NCs PR

atomsk's Ganon would probably **** us all as well but he's not a ganon main so I wont count him

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Dude you should really stop putting us down as a state. I know we are not the best but you repeatedly talking us down doesn't really help.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Well its just annoying to hear that constantly. I know I suck I don't need you to keep telling me. I am trying to get better, but comments like that make me think that no matter how good I get I am still going to suck.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i know how you feel stock. That's why when i beat him Saturday i will change things around here.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was being serious...take it however you guys want =/

just because ganon is the worst char doesn't mean there aren't legitimate players of him out there.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'll play some wifi later tonight? I just got off work tired as poop. I agree with Stingers, cause I got *****....almost by a Ganon on wifi, it was the number one off of Gamebattles though.

Pepperz

Smash Cadet
GGs, I know I could get SO much better if I keep playing with everybody here. You were the first person I ever played outside of Anybody Brawl.

I would like to add everybody in this thread that plays online.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you should come to the tourney in chapel hill on the 10th! or the one in raleigh tomorrow if you're not busy (though I'm not going to that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom