• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't get into strategy games like FE. I liked Sacred Stones, but from what I read, it's the easiest in the series. That's fine with me.

But FE7 (The one with hector, right?) got tedious towards the end enough that I decided not to continue it, and eventually influenced my outlook on the series as a whole. The later skirmishes and battles took too long, and with my insatiable need to keep everyone I have alive, resets pushed the debacle to even greater lengths.

I just couldn't enjoy myself anymore.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Path of radiance was the best
The games with Ike in them are kind of lol. They're still Fire Emblem games and good, but after you level up Ike, it's like everyone else is just kind of there.

And Radiant Dawn I just dislike how they set it up. Nearly all of Micaiah's party is mediocre to terrible, then you get Ike's party and they're from good to great, then at the final chapters you get the laguz kings, which are just so retardedly broken that you have to use them, along with whoever gets the super ultimate weapons like Ike and the princess whose name I can't remember. It's like they basically force on you who to use, whereas in any of the GBA FE games, there's a much greater variety of viable characters.

Also they took out any meaningful supports, which was sad to me.

I haven't finished Roy's, but I play it every now and then so I'll get there eventually.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Good one. You used that one like every time right? Because you can't think of anything else?

Foxy

Smash Master
So here are results from a small (10-15 people?) Gamefrog tournament me and Omni went to with Scott (Waldorf). It was $5 entry.

1: Waldorf (2-0 Foxy, 2-0 Omni, 2-1 Omni)
2: OmniOstrich (2-0 Foxy)
3: Foxy

Don't remember how much they won

it was pretty fun though

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't believe he was trying, but there's no reason to try to change him. He'll change if he wants to change.

Also I might come over, but probably won't. =p

Foxy

Smash Master
if a player almost never tries, then you have to assume that's their skill level. its part of the game.

like players with nerves - you can talk about how good they truly are, but if they ALWAYS have nerves, and always play sub-par, that's their true skill.

thanks darkpch.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
....... you don't know foxy like we do jamaal. not saying omni and wally arent good. but... but.... yeah.

foxy thats a terrible analogy. When Gohan was afraid to fight nappa that didnt mean he sucked over all. His true power was locked inside and needed a kick to get it out.

Logic = flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom