• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@CT: Seriously? Do you read the stuff you type before you post it?

Kingdom Hearts is a good game, yes. But it's overhyped, just like the Final Fantasy series.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yeah I had to think about it, I was actually gonna write some more stupid crap, but I thought that was enough.

KH is turning into FFVII, they made the game, then they made after the game, now they are making before the game, then they are gonna make some random things now.

@MonGo0sE- Well we are in the dirty south :p

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Lol... CT all your posts sound like you're drunk.

@Stingers: It is. Just that each part has a lot of extra stuff attached. All the games that came out recently are kinda just part of KH3.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'm sleep deprived although I did get an hour in class, all he does is lecture >.< for three hours and his tests are take home and right out the book, I'm just a bump on a log.

Stingers- Uh it can't be since there is, Birth by Sleep, KH, KH2, CoM, KH Re:coded (DS, the original KH Coded was for the Mobile phone in JP), KH 358/2? KH3?

Maybe

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kingdom hearts was supposed to be a money train.

They were successful. Now they can make things KH and fans will eat it up.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but kh has a reaaaally good storyline, and every game they make is good and pertains to the story line. FF never had sequels except X- X2.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Kingdom hearts was supposed to be a money train.

They were successful. Now they can make things KH and fans will eat it up.
Everything is a money train nowadays though?

MonGo0sE- FFVII had prequels, sequels, movies and all that **** :p

(You have I think this in the right order) BC, CC, FFVII, AC, DoC

I think I know what your gonna say that its not really a sequel, but it still puts out a more detailed storyline, even if its crappy.

EDIT: Oh yeah they had that anime movie too

DRN

Smash Lord
but kh has a reaaaally good storyline, and every game they make is good and pertains to the story line. FF never had sequels except X- X2.
Final Fantasy 4 had a sequel on the virtual console, FF12 has a sequel somewhere iunno that game isnt that good imo, and FF7 had a prequel. I know a prequel isnt a sequel but its still adds to the story.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FF4 has a sequel, FF 7: crisis Core (technically prequel), FF7: Dirge of Cerebus, FFX-2, FF12: Revenant Wings.

That's about it.

Everything is a money train nowadays though?
U right.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Final Fantasy 4 had a sequel on the virtual console, FF12 has a sequel somewhere iunno that game isnt that good imo, and FF7 had a prequel. I know a prequel isnt a sequel but its still adds to the story.
Oh the sequel to FF12 might be on the DS
On the side note FFTA and FFTA2

EDIT: I must meed you Zio, I think we'd get along well.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what i mean was kh is one game. telling one story. FF tells many different stories, and only some have sequels.

Jon?

Smash Champion
The games have a good story line, but I"m not a huge fan of the FF type game play. The only RPGs I really play are the ones made by Bioware. Those are some quality games and not some long chain of sequels.

Edit: PSP suck! iTouches are better than those ****s.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
man **** the psp. who the hell has a psp
*raises hand*

Having it modified changed my portable life.

They have good reason to keep one story to one game in the FF series. Sometimes it's better not to touch what's already good. You might spoil it.

Look at X-2 for an example.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm playing fire emblem 6 on an emulator right now. and fe8 is in my gba slot on my ds. but I lost my copy of fire emblem 7 =[

Gardevior

Smash Lord
i'm playing fire emblem 6 on an emulator right now. and fe8 is in my gba slot on my ds. but I lost my copy of fire emblem 7 =[
I'm replaying all of the FE7 modes (hector/eliwood normal/hard) because my save data was corrupted and I lost all of my supports. So I'm going for them all. Muwah. Ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom