• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Do these have AIB pages if so can you link me? Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am NAKAT and I am from New Jersey. I am going to be in your state for the summer so I will be attending events out there for a while. Can't wait to meet everyone.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Well, I'm gonna have to borrow them from somebody when I'm feeling ambitious.
I can lend you most of my FF games? since I have 7,8 and 9 on my PS3 now and I have 2 copies of 10 somewhere, alone with two copies of X-2 and FF12 (most my friends don't use their copies :p)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
keith wow you're a ****. just trying to be nice and explain to him that we weren't out to get him and u have to make me look like the bad guy.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im pretty sure i said "we". When i was talking about teasing. i just said your name cause you were last to talk to him.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
narutoakatyrell,

• Singles last for a variable time. Because people don't usually play their matches unless forced to, it lasts much longer than it should. The NCSU tournies use pools now, which means it's an additional two hours or more to seed the double-elimination bracket and then it goes from there.
  • Seth was expressing his exasperation because of the length of time singles takes. The last tourney I was at ended at like 2 in the morning? The last brawl tourney I think ended around 12. So who knows. It just depends on how quick people get forced to play their matches.
  • Mongoose, stingers, and seth are all bros.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I don't actually follow who's good at doubles as opposed to singles; but I would venture on out on a limb and say that people who are good at singles are generally good at doubles. People will post looking for a partner and that's when you jump in, though.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Do these have AIB pages if so can you link me? Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am NAKAT and I am from New Jersey. I am going to be in your state for the summer so I will be attending events out there for a while. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Well, hello. Looking forward to meeting you as well. I'm FYRE. Hope to see you at the Karnfest.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
and fire emblem 6 (aka the game with roy). you need a translation patch though, it was only released in japan =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom