• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Are you talking about the characters? I couldn't get them any bigger. Internet sucks at finding larger images of those people. Sorry.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't understand.

They were all jpg. I sorta learned Photoshop myself, so i still don't get everything.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
the best i could with the methods i know. They all had white backgrounds so its not hard.

*CT*

Smash Lord
no its dope better than ****. Iono my friend started to play all the games again last night so yeah >.<

I just got FFIX and still haven't touched FFVIII but I need to finish though on my PS3 just for the sake of having the stupid things there.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*looks up rendering*

Oh. That's really no different than what I did with the magic wand tool.

Maybe when the next update happens, I'll select the models and detract the size by a pixel or two. That should fix the choppiness a bit.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
*looks up rendering*

Oh. That's really no different than what I did with the magic wand tool.

Maybe when the next update happens, I'll select the models and detract the size by a pixel or two. That should fix the choppiness a bit.
If you ever need help, just ask.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aight, d00d. I think i'm good for now.

Do you ever post on Artwork Emporium? If you good at PS, you should post some stuff there.

EDIT - I'm also surprised all this time has gone by and Goose hasn't said a word.

Seems odd. He's almost always on.

Double up EDIT - Never mind, smith. Decided to check the Sig Shoppe. Saw u there. I'm not much for sigs after being infracted for having one. So I don't try to make one.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I've never been infracted for one, you just can't have them too big.

EDIT: Nah ZIO, I don't go any where graphics wise. I just make them.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I would have thought you would have done it according to number, but I guess no one wants to be Xemnas, and XIII and XIV are too cool.

How did Jon not get Xigbar? That entire boss battle was him running away shooting lasers at you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom