• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rag, stop at hickory. it's not that far from asheville and probably on the way back to southern pines actually.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm with my grandparents so I'll see what I can do. We'll be in the area for 2 days or so I think.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
google maps puts me at an hour 20 away. and yeah right on the way back to sp. so stop by on your way home lol

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
No argument here! I need all the help I can get.
As do I. Let me know whenever you want to seeing as how I have mad free time over the summer. I'm taking summer classes at my local community college but they're only on monday and wednesday morning so I'm basically always free.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
If you knew my grandpa you'd know there's a slim chance stingers, but I'll see what I can do.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
As do I. Let me know whenever you want to seeing as how I have mad free time over the summer. I'm taking summer classes at my local community college but they're only on monday and wednesday morning so I'm basically always free.
That's great. I only work in the evenings sometimes, so I'm free a lot as well. By all means come on over.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
CT SP would be a fairly big detour from fayetville to Graham based on where Fyre said it was. I'm not sure though, but I would think it would almost double your trip.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
^ muscle memory? for melee yes, casue of the tech skill and you having to always push buttons. brawl.. eh, if ur a smart player the time you need to practice is shortened alot.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I like brawl because I always thought of muscle memory as an extra unnecessary part of melee.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i swear to god, if someone says anything else about my grammar on a game forum.... i will kill them and make fun of them for not having a life, even if you are a good friend. it is one of the reasons i cant stand maria or lee.

Jon?

Smash Champion
i swear to god, if someone says anything else about my grammar on a game forum.... i will kill them and make fun of them for not having a life, even if you are a good friend. it is one of the reasons i cant stand maria or lee.
Kudos to spelling "grammar" right.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
......... Jon do not make me tell personal things about you to these folks.

that's how u spell grammar you idiot.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Uh, I was talking about my own :p no offense, I mean look at what I posted xD

"I suppose this is more true"

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
smithh why are you still on the boards. your not cool, no one likes you, and you suck at both melee and brawl. You have absolutely no reason for being here. you probably have no idea why me and mike G had that conversation your just trying to look cool. Sad truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom