• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sorry every time I see you post I just imagine you having sex with a beautiful woman and I cant take you seriously

null55

Smash Master
i don't like... need to or anything.

the relief is just nice.

it's a hard life.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I'll go, i want to test myself against lee martin, im sure the rest of Louisiana is some balls.
*namesearched*

Actually Louisiana has about 5 really good players. 1 kind of inactive but still amazing.

Me, Hyro ( is AMAZING ), Jnig is really **** good and places well at HOBOS in texas, Roni is a really smart mk, and Cyphus is kind of inactive but is one of the best Dk's i've ever played. Other than though though.... yeah. LOL

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
LEE martin, i hope to one day become the best mk of the South. which means i have to knock you out first. will you be at MLG Raleigh?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Certainly, I have a 200$ stipend just for going so I will DEF be there. lol, I've ALWAYS wanted to visit North Carolina.. I hear it is absolutely beautiful.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
**** ****. I live ten minutes from the venue, and may do free housing. only mks mains though. havok, kadaj, stingers. if u want, i can house u . Warning, the house is small.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo keith can i really stay with you? that'd be tight. we'll have to make a trip to the hotel to smash with people though

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yeah, i may be able to house like 5-6 people. only mk mains or good mks users. i need the ditto down like no ones business. and i owe rag and seth a place to stay, since they let me stay at herb 3 for free.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
yeah, i may be able to house like 5-6 people. only mk mains or good mks users. i need the ditto down like no ones business. and i owe rag and seth a place to stay, since they let me stay at herb 3 for free.
We're probably gonna have a hotel room, but if something changes I'll let you know. We may need housing for one night or so.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Playing a gay character gets you free housin. >.>

I'm pretty good at MK says Stingerz and Sushi. Do I get to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom