• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
melee or brawl
wifi or offline. xd
Wifi Melee lololol
Certainly, I have a 200$ stipend just for going so I will DEF be there. lol, I've ALWAYS wanted to visit North Carolina.. I hear it is absolutely beautiful.
bwahahahahahahaha worst state ever.
Free housing?

I main meta knight now.
Alot of people be thinking that I need to pay for housing.

This is not to be confused, I main Metaknight now.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i wish i could go pretty even with sushi x.x

only my ganondorf stands a chance.

and i dont think we have any luigi players here nope

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
maybe if he got rid of that stupid yoshi pic on facebook i'd be nice to him =[
Lol. Next time I see you we can take a picture together and I'll put that up instead.
wait, stingers you told me sushi sucks now, and that you beat him the last time y'all played.
Lol, he also told me my MK was good.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
How do you get bad at a game once you're good at it? I mean, there's out of practice where you just make a few stupid mistakes because you're not used to the game yet, and then there's sucks-at-the-game.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
How do you get bad at a game once you're good at it? I mean, there's out of practice where you just make a few stupid mistakes because you're not used to the game yet, and then there's sucks-at-the-game.
you will understand once you play a game competitively.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Stingers can you go to the NC vid thread and watch me vs shady new uploads. i need you to tell me what i did right and wrong in that match up.

cam you cant troll me anymore cause i have respect for you.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
oh btw, i know you want to tag team your sister in bed. and i edited my post so that when you say "im on ur side" it will make you look nasty for wanting to **** your sis.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stingers can you go to the NC vid thread and watch me vs shady new uploads. i need you to tell me what i did right and wrong in that match up.

cam you cant troll me anymore cause i have respect for you.
Dont approach with up-b against snake

control your tornado better - only run into grenades when hes holding them if you have a stock lead and it wont kill you and he cant shield it (basically only when hes falling)

dont tornado after dair camping unless you're dair camping right next to them...basically never tornado horizontally far away, ever, for any reason

dont stale dsmash, use ftilt for damage. dsmash can be useful if it'll hit them offstage even if it wont kill though so keep that in mind

your juggling is very weak, 50% of the matchup is keeping snake above you and getting tons of damage because of it

lord karn

Smash Master
From watching old m2k vids, he used to do a few main things. What he would do at neutral is just start jumping towards snake and dair camping right out of range. Usually he didn't aim for these to actually hit snake (if he powershields he gets an uptilt) but instead just did them above snake's head to shut him down. Then around his last jump he mixed up two main options. He would either tornado at the top of snake and then retreat if it doesn't hit or he would airdodge through snake and turn around and grab him. Note that when you are camping the dairs you want to be above and a little bit in front of snake I think. Just far enough to airdodge through him.

If you use this strat it puts you in a spot that snake can't cover very well with nades or ftilt, so you won't be getting hit too much by these moves. He might hit you with utilt, but that's not so bad because it will stale. The other thing you have to work on is knowing how to retreat from his shield with nado safely. Otherwise you'll eat dash attacks every time you retreat with it.

Juggling is pretty easy. Get under him and double falling uair and then nair/dair/nado depending on where he is.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
From watching old m2k vids, he used to do a few main things. What he would do at neutral is just start jumping towards snake and dair camping right out of range. Usually he didn't aim for these to actually hit snake (if he powershields he gets an uptilt) but instead just did them above snake's head to shut him down. Then around his last jump he mixed up two main options. He would either tornado at the top of snake and then retreat if it doesn't hit or he would airdodge through snake and turn around and grab him. Note that when you are camping the dairs you want to be above and a little bit in front of snake I think. Just far enough to airdodge through him.

If you use this strat it puts you in a spot that snake can't cover very well with nades or ftilt, so you won't be getting hit too much by these moves. He might hit you with utilt, but that's not so bad because it will stale. The other thing you have to work on is knowing how to retreat from his shield with nado safely. Otherwise you'll eat dash attacks every time you retreat with it.

Juggling is pretty easy. Get under him and double falling uair and then nair/dair/nado depending on where he is.
I miss karn and his MU knowledge of brawl.... come back to brawl karn, we have MLG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom