• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Good luck guys, make NC proud.

Remember, if you ever have trouble, there are a few things you could believe in. You could believe in the force of your attacks. You could believe in the me that believes in you. Or, you could believe in the power of love. It might just save your life.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I think JD will probably win, but never underestimate Coach Pane.

I have never watched TeeVee play. Just do your best, Stock.

Kira is very good, but if can Steve can leverage his R.O.B. experience, he could pull it off. Pit could potentially be a problem, though.

Roxas? The dude from Organization XIII? Mekos is ****ed. He's got DUAL KEYBLADES, SON! Game over, man, game over! (In actuality, I have no idea who this player is. Mekos had better ****.)

archer.

Smash Lord
Oh ****, Mekos is gonna have to play Logic again. Didn't he complain about always having to play him when he goes to MD/VA? Now he even has to play him at this, LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

And I'd appreciate some coaching, man. Thanks. =]

Yo since when does Squilliam live in Sylvarant? I never saw him on any of my playthroughs.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I heard Mekos ain't even getting streamed because nobody wants to see that extreme display of salt when he was to play logic again.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay well it looks like I'm going to buy some plane tickets I can't miss any of Mekos's amazing gameplay. It's like he's not even playing smash.

He has transcended all forms of human and smasher, soon he will transcend even the need for a controller, simply thinking as Lucas reacts on the screen to thoughts a mere man like you or I could never fill understand.

Anyway, does anyone want to let me use thier Netflix account?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Okay well it looks like I'm going to buy some plane tickets I can't miss any of Mekos's amazing gameplay. It's like he's not even playing smash.

He has transcended all forms of human and smasher, soon he will transcend even the need for a controller, simply thinking as Lucas reacts on the screen to thoughts a mere man like you or I could never fill understand.

This man knows his metaphysical naturalism.

I assume he needs the netflix to watch documentaries about the spirit and new found glory.

Sane

Smash Cadet

Good ****.

:thatfuturesight:

8Bitman

Smash Master
SOMEONE MAKE UP A CARPOOL FROM NC TO FL FOR JULY 28th SO MY ***** STINGERS CAN GO!!!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Hey guys I just got back from SKTAR and got 9th. Alex Strife said I have apex points!!
9th place at an international tourney will go toward my seeding points for our power rankings right!? :bee:

I am leaving for ATL tomorrow but will be back on Monday. When I get back I will go ham for planning the Greensboro tourneys.

8Bitman

Smash Master
... If you want to see Stingers **** me so bad, then drive him to FL... PLEASE!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom